Higher Than My Expectations

Besitos

The Next Day:

Kellins POV:
''KELLIN! Where do you think you're skulking off to ey?!'' Jesse punched on me from behind, sending me and my car keys smashing into the ground.
''Shush Jesse!'' I struggled for breathe under him.
''Why? What's going on?'' His face dropped from his usual happy grin.
''Well you know how Lexi was coming back to join her band again?'' He nodded his head slowly '' well she got an earlier flight so I'm going to pick her up, but you can't tell anyone! No-one else knows!'' I looked at him sternly, making sure he knew how serious this was.

I stood up and dusted myself off, chucking a wink at Jesse before I walked out of the door.

Lexis POV:

I couldn't wait; it had been ages since I'd seen everyone, 2 years and 3 days to be precise.
I slung a duffle bag over each shoulder and held my hand luggage in my hands. Obviously.
The Airport was packed; I had guessed everyone was heading off for summer vacation. Looking around the terminal I tried to spot Kellin, he said he was coming to pick me up, and promised not to tell anyone I was there...until I got there I guess..

''LEXI!'' I heard a familiar voice bellow out from somewhere amongst the crowd, I soon spotted the body to match the voice. A huge smile spread out across my face, and I'm sure it was wide enough to make the edge of my eyes crinkle, but no-one could see them under my sunglasses.

Kellin came running towards me, picking me up in a huge hug, knocking my bags to the ground.
''It's been so long! And you didn't even bother to visit me!'' He pretended to pout, and failing miserably.

''Well, Mr Quinn. I have been extremely busy, with...everything'' I let out a small laugh.
''Oh, I see how it is. Not even a spare few minutes for your old friend Kellin. I get it'' He wiped a fake tear from under his eye before bursting out into a fit of laughter. I have to admit, his laugh had always been contagious. ''Anyway, I guess we should get you back to buses. You and the rest of the band are sharing a bus with Breath Carolina, so be prepared for a fucking mental time'' He winked.

We walked out to the car park and loaded my luggage into the back seat of his car.