Higher Than My Expectations

The First Punch

Josh’s' POV:

The majority of the meeting was just to sort out all of the parties that we all had planned, you know, like where whether we were actually going to turn up or not.
The rest of it was to sort out any bus changes and blah de blah...

Lexi caught us up just as we got to where the meeting was, wearing one of David’s' chequered shirts over a baggy black tank top with light blue skinny jeans and a pair of old converse. She looked fresher than she had this morning, although she had some ray bans covering her eyes, probably to hide the bags under them from last night’s antics.

''I recognize that shirt, I wonder why?'' David looked up from his phone and smirked at her, raising an eyebrow.
''I honestly have no idea what you're talking about mate'' She came and sat on the floor by my feet, leaning her head on my leg.
''Well I think you do'' He laughed a little.
Lexi tilted her head up towards the sun before replying, ‘‘Well you shouldn't have left it strewn across my bunk last night should you?'' and smiling.

''OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH'' Everyone chanted, receiving a dirty look off of Mike and Vic and awarding David a punch on the shoulder from Oli.

''Is there something we don't know here guys? A little bit of a whirlwind romance?'' Preston butted in, folding his arms across his chest and leaning back against the side of BMTH's bus.
''Not in a million years Marlott'' Lexi lifted up her sunglasses and shooting a warning glance over to him before replacing them on the bridge of her nose and settling back down in the sun.
''Good, no need for me to get jealous then'' I laughed and ruffled Lexis' hair.
''Jooosssshhhhhhhh'' She looked up at me and pouted.
''Yes?'' I laughed.
''No,'' she pointed at me '' that's naughty! No-body touches my hair unless I say so!''
''Oh, well okay then'' I turned my nose up at her and sniffed, pretending to be pissed off with her.
''I'm sowwyy'' she pulled on the sleeve of my shirt and pulled the puppy dog eyes at me, making me laugh, unable to keep a straight face with the one she was pulling.
''Good'' I smiled down at her.

''Guys, if you've quite done being all lovey dovey with each other'' Oli butted in

Lexis' face dropped and formed a perfect 'o' shape ''Erm, sorry to disappoint Oli but there's nothing going on with us'' she laughed lightly, her cheeks glowing a pale pink colour. I had never known Lexi' to get embarrassed easily, she was a pretty tough one to crack.
''Oh, well then, seeing as there's nothing going on, you won't mind if we all fuck off to get ready for our set then!'' Oli and the rest of BMTH stood up and dusted themselves on before saying their quick good-bye and heading into their bus.