Sequel: Best Expectation
Status: I wanted to upload something.

Best Woman

twenty-three.

Two years later.

“Baby, I’m home!” Evan called, closing the front door behind him and throwing his keys in the dedicated bowl on the coffee table. She was in the bathroom door open and Evan popped his head in, she was in the bath, bubbles surrounding her, eyes peacefully closed.

“Baby?” Evan said gently, stepping in, it was nothing new, they’d done this a million times. Annabelle fluttered her eyes open and smiled gently.

“Give me my kiss then…” she uttered, and Evan smirked as he leaned over and kissed her, careful not to get his tie in the water. Annabelle flicked bubbles on him, and he groaned and pulled back as she giggled.

He pulled his tie off, then slid his shirt off and slowly started to undress: “Before you get in, look in the sink…” Annabelle said softly. Confused, Evan stopped undoing his belt, and looked to the sink, and gawped.

A white and blue stick, with the words pregnant quite readable on the screen, Evan picked it up and turned around to her, wide eyed.

“Are you…” he trailed off and Annabelle nodded meekly. “That’s the fifth one I’ve took today.” She squeaked, and Evan looked at her and saw her worried face, his tense features softened immediately.

“Why so worried?” he asked and Annabelle shook her head, tears in her eyes: “I don’t want you to leave me if I have a baby…” she cried suddenly and Evan cooed her, and quickly, got undressed and got into the bath behind her, so she was between his legs. He wrapped his arms around her and hummed to her gently. When she calmed, he finally spoke.

“Annie, why would I leave you? I love you silly…and if we’re having a baby…then we’re having a baby.” He said lovingly, and Annabelle moved her head to look at him.

“Really? You’re happy too?” she asked, and Evan grinned and kissed her softly.

“I’m scared –” he admitted, “But happy…we’re going to be okay.” He added, and Annabelle grinned, kissing him knowing he was right. They were going to be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
And it's done.
Thanks so much to everyone who subscribed and especially those who commented, seriously you guys made me smile and made me manage to complete this story and if any of you need some support for any of your stories just let me know!

I may be doing a sequel...unsure yet, so keep a look out ;)
Much Love <3