Sequel: Best Expectation
Status: I wanted to upload something.

Best Woman

twenty-two.

Although Evan had somehow gained a chance, Annabelle was firm in taking this the right way, taking one step at a time, despite both of their strong feelings.

Evan worked his ass off to get Annabelle to go out with him, with little sweet gifts here and there, constant calls and visits and eventually Annabelle agreed, and in Evan fashion, he blew her away.

He took her to dinner, her favourite Italian place and paid like a gentleman should, he took her to park and they strolled leisurely hand- hand, enjoying the warm breeze.

“Are we doing the right thing Evan?” Annabelle asked suddenly, worried of her actions with him. His hand fitted perfectly in hers and she loved it.

Evan looked to her, and smiled brightly: “Course we are…” he insisted.

“How’d you know?” Annabelle asked worriedly, to this Evan pulled them to a stop and looked at her.
He leaned and pecked her lips.

“Do you love me?” he asked, and Annabelle sighed: “Evan, we said we’d wait…” she mumbled, annoyed and Evan shook his head.

“We won’t ever be a normal couple Annie, we’ve got so much history between us…so just answer my question, do you love me?” he explained rationally and for that Annabelle couldn’t argue.

She looked at him, deadpanned and huffed: “You know I do…” she muttered. Evan grinned and pulled her close, and kissed her nose.

“Then that’s all that matters because I’m not letting you go, ever…” Evan said firmly, and kissed her forehead. Annabelle sighed and hugged him tightly, breathing in his scent.

“I love you Annie…” he murmured in her ear, and as he said it, for once, Annabelle smiled knowing he truly meant it.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and sweet - a filler, next chapter is the ending.

I'm considering a sequel, what do you guys think? <3