Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

In The Navy

-Eric's POV-

I drove myself to school, smiling like an idiot the entire way. I honestly couldn't wait to greet Blake with a warm hug and a gentle kiss. The fact I had been waiting this long to do so was beyond my comprehension. I was so happy that we were together.

I opened my door and saw him across the parking lot. He saw me and smiled. I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me on the cheek. I took the opportunity and kissed him on the lips. Aidmoon freaked out about it.

"Ohmygod, you guys are so adorable!"
"Aidmoon, shaddup," Blake said, giggling. He was so adorable.
"But you guuuuuys!"
"Aidmoon!" he said while full on laughing. I noticed that he had gotten taller, as he was now the same height as me. We held hands and walked inside.

Our first period class was extremely boring. Science was not my strong point. Blake kept writing faster than the speed of sound, a sure sign he knew what he was doing. Perfect, my boyfriend was smarter than me. No matter.

All throughout the day, he kept sneaking kisses and holding my hand, obviously to be discreet, as being out as a gay couple wasn't popular amongst high schoolers. But it seemed whenever it happened, Aidmoon was there to fangirl. It got kind of annoying, really. Was she gonna do this the entire relationship?

School had ended and Blake grabbed my hand. I blushed as we walked out and to the parking lot. Some guys were staring and laughing at us. I was getting bugged, but Blake didn't seem to mind. Why didn't he care?

"Eric, can I go over your house? Aidmoon's going somewhere."
"Course you can! See you there."
"You too." He kissed my cheek. I drove home in excitement. Maybe we'd cuddle. I like to cuddle. Its snuggly and warm.

-later-

"Uhh...dare," I said. We were playing Truth or Dare.
"Okay. I dare you to kiss me."
"Dear god, Blake. Is this gonna be the only dare?"
"Yeah, problem?"
"Not at all." I kissed him quickly. "Okay, Blake, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"What was the most awkward moment of your life?"
"Realizing that my ex boyfriend had the same name as my brother."
"Oh damn, that's hella awkward."
"I know, right? Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Would you have sex with me?" He smirked.
"I mean...not now, we just started dating like yesterda-"
"I know, I know, what I meant was would you do so if the opportunity had risen?"
"I'm sure we will someday, babe." He held my hand making me smile even more. He scooched over so he was sitting next to me and laid down with his arm extended to the right. "Lay down. We can cuddle!" His face lit up. I laid back onto his arm, which curled onto my chest. I rolled over and snuggled up against him, taking in every sense of warmth. He smelled wonderful, I couldn't really describe it, it was just...Blake. I guess the best way is to think of spiciness and fruitiness. Blake was attractive to every sense.

He turned his head and kissed me. It was longer than any kiss we'd shared, sweeter, softer, and all around the best kiss I'd ever received. Afterwards, I smiled at him and nuzzled his chest. He rubbed my back and giggled a little bit. Aww, he was just...so adorable! He extended his other arm, reaching for his panda hat. I rolled over and grabbed it for him. I pulled it onto his head. "That better?" I giggled.
"Its perfect! Now I'm cute!"
"You're always cute."
"I get 100000 times more attractive when I put it on. Don't lie."
"You say that like its possible." He smiled and hugged me.

"Eric...you're so amazing."
"You too." I know it seemed early, but looking at the way his hair pressed against his forehead from his hat, the way his eyes sparkled against the light, the way his lips were perfectly pink, how his body looked so perfect, the way he laughed...I wouldn't be surprised if I said I loved him.

"Eric!" my mother yelled.
"What!"
"Come introduce me to Blake!"
"Okay!" I grabbed his hand and kissed him quickly. "C'mon, let's go have you meet my mom!"
"Meeting the family already, ah?" He smirked and brushed his hand on my shoulder. We walked down to my mom. "Aye, bitch, he's right here!" Blake laughed.
"You call your mom bitch?"
"We call each other bitch. My mom and I are like you and Aidmoon."
"Except you only hear curses out of me once in a blue moon."
"Why?"
"Well, I do pride myself on trying to be poetic, and damn is really the only one you can say while attempting to sound beautiful."
"I'll give you that. But you always sound beautiful." I kissed him on the cheek. My mom walked over.

"Oh, I thought you were friends! But then again, the way Eric talked about you..." Her voice trailed off as her lips formed a shit eating grin.
"Mom! Please!"
"Eric, you're so hopelessly devoted to him, don't try to lie to me. I'm your mother."
"Mooooooom, I am not!"
"I am," Blake said. I blushed and smiled at him.
"Well, Blake, its nice to meet you." They shook hands and she walked away. Blake charmed the shit out of her. I bet she'd buy us condoms and marijuana if we asked.

It got late and Blake decided to leave. "Well...I gotta go."
"Wait."
"What?"
"Was what you said earlier...true?"
"What did I say?"
"That you were hopelessly devoted to me."
"Well...I don't know. Maybe I am. But I do really like you, Eric. I'm glad we're together."
"Me too."
"Bye, sweetie."
"Bye." And with that, I was left joyous and at peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to Village People. I asked my sister for a song title and she gave me this. Gettin' REAL tired of your shit Hailley

I shall leave you with beautiful things.

Blake Bliss. (with a little backround Destery and Nathan.)

Image

Eric Light.
Image