Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

Collide With The Sky

-Blake's POV, 3 weeks later-

It was Eric and I's one month. I wanted to do something really, really special for him. I know he loved Blood on the Dancefloor, and I knew a couple of their songs, but I feel as if it'd be too expected. He deserved something perfect.

I walked downstairs and said good morning to Aidmoon. She gave me a smile and tossed me my panda hat. "You left it in the car last night," she said, putting a waffle onto a plate and handing it to me. "Thanks."

I sat down and rested my head on the table. She shook me awake, as I had fallen asleep. "Blaaaake, wake up!"
"Mmmph. No. I'm tired."
"Then go sleep on the couch. Stay home."
"Its Eric and I's anniversary, I can't! And I'll sleep where I want, nothing stops a sleepy sloth."
"Blake, c'mon. Have him stay with you. I'm sure his mom would let him."
"I can't miss a day at school. And what if he doesn't? I'll be alone..."
"Okay, fine. Get dressed, sloth." She smiled and put some binders in her bag.

I got my clothes on. I was wearing a red sweater with black skinny jeans and my black Toms. I brushed my hair to the side, put in my lip ring and put on my panda hat. I think my panda hat makes me look ten times more adorable, and I want to be as cute as Eric.

Aidmoon drove us to school. I saw Eric from across the parking lot and ran up to him, giving him a big hug. "Happy one month, cutie," I said. He put his arms around my neck.
"You too, sweetie." I kissed his nose and hugged him more. If I could stay out there all day just holding him, I would.

We walked hand in hand to science and sat down. The teacher began his lesson, but Eric and I were passing notes the entire time. I wrote him first.

I love how you give hugs :3

Psh, you give better ones. I love your kisses :)

I love yours moreee!

Can we hang out today? I wanna do something ;)

Oh, good, I'll get the condoms ready. Haha :)

No, we're not gonna have sex. I do have a surprise, though c:

Daww, you don't have to do that...

Yes I do! You're the most amazingly perfect boyfriend a guy could have :)

Eric, you're making me all blushy :P

Good!

You always know how to make me happy :) I haven't been so happy in all my life.

Same here. I'm glad my dad doesn't know, though. He'd hitme even harder...

Well, I'm glad I can help you. And you always make me smile whether I want to or not :)

I hope we never break up. You're perfect. I can't leave you alone if I tried. And if I did, you'd have a panic attack, right? :/ I don't want that happening.

Before I could write back, Iwascowitz took the note and read it aloud to the class. I blushed even worse. Great, now everyone would know about us. Nobody ever really saw us in the parking lot, but whoever did already got on Eric's case about it.

The class started laughing a little bit, except for one girl who just smiled and looked down at her desk, trying not to offend us.

"Well, boys, I always expected this would happen," someone said. Eric looked down at his hands, his face wan from embarrassment.

"You two. Go to guidance," the teacher said. He typed a long email, probably to our counselout. Oh no, we can't...

I slowly got up and looked at Eric, who followed me. I put my hand on my arm, rubbing slightly. What would she think? Would she make us tell Eric's mom what was happening? I couldn't bear to see him like this.

-later that day-

Eric walked out of school with me. More like stormed, to be honest. He looked like he was going to cry.

"Eric, come here," I said.
"No. I just wanna go home."
"I'm sorry..."
"No, its not your fault. I'm just...really embarrassed. I'll be over your house later, after my mom reams me out for telling you what happened. She wants me to keep it private...and now everyone in our class knows."
"Okay, but...be okay, alright?"
"I'll try..." I leaned him up against his car door. He looked mortified of what his mother would say. His eyes were red and his face showed utter horror. I kissed him romantically. I pulled away after a few seconds.

"I love you," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to a Pierce The Veil album. They're only my absolute favourite band. Okok. And I hope schwimmer switches to my classes. She's all stressed. She's my besty best friend, so I hope she feels better. I DONT LIKE WHEN SHES SAD