Status: As active as my sex life. ...Nevermind, that's not very active...

Can We Create Something Beautiful?

The Carpal Tunnel Of Love

-Eric's POV-

"I love you," Blake said. I was shocked.
"Y-You do?"
"Yes. Eric Light, I can't believe I'm with someone as amazing as you." I got a sudden rush of confidence.
"Blake Bliss, I love you more. And that's a fact." I put my hands on my hips and laughed. I tried to move forward, but he pressed me against the side of the car and kissed me. It was absolutely perfect.

I drove home to my mom, afraid of what she'd say. I knew she'd be pissed at me. I just hoped she'd get it...

I walked in and braced myself. "Hi, mom."
"Hello, Eric." She was pissed.
"What's up?"
"I told you not to tell anyone about your father. What if they view you differently?"
"I'm gay, they view me differently as it is!"
"But Eric, abuse is a taboo topic! What if your father pleads innocent? You'll be viewed as a liar, and my son is not a liar!"
"Mom, it'll be fine."
"And as for the teacher who read that out loud to the class, I will stop at nothing to get him fired!"
"Mom, calm the fuck down!"
"Eric, you know that once I'm mad, I'm mad for a while!"
"Moooom! Seriously!"
"I'm sorry. Just...I want the best for my son."
"I know. And I'm going to Blake's. Its our one month, I wanna make it really special."
"If you come home without your virginity, you'll also be without your laptop for a month."
"Haha, Mom. Trust me. I'm, like, the most physically awkward human on the face of the planet. I won't be losing my virginity any time soon."
"You say that now."
"Its true!"
"Blake says otherwise..." She smirked and motioned me out the door.
"What? He talked to you? When?"
"Dear, just go have fun at Blake's. Be back by midnight with your virginity."
"Fine. Bye." I left and drove to his apartment complex. I knocked and he opened the door, laughing. Aidmoon came running after, leaping onto his back. When I walked in, she did the same to me.

"Aidmoon, stop slothing people!" Blake yelled, still laughing.
"No! It's fun! Rawrrfff," she said, climbing onto me, making sloth noises. I laughed and sat down. "Haha, now you have to!" I said.
"Nuh uhhhh!" Blake then ran over and pulled her off of me. They were laughing as she went back to her room and Blake sat on my lap.

"Well, now we're alone," he said. I put my arms around him and he straddled my hips, kissing me deeply. It turned into a full on makeout session pretty quickly, getting really heated with each passing moment. I wasn't gonna have sex with him, not just yet. I'd make him wait for that. But I did want to sit here and kiss him all night. I'd be perfectly fine with that.

Aidmoon walked in. "Aww, how adorable!" she said, looking at Blake on me.
"It wasn't meant to be cute, it was meant to be hot!" Blake defended.
"Blake, there is not a morsel of your being that could be hot. You're full of marshmallows and cupcakes and kittens on rollerskates and puppies in footy pajamas. You're adorable."
"I know...Eric can be hot though," he said, kissing my cheek. I blushed.
"I know I can. You're lucky, bitch," I said, snarky.
"Puh-leazz," he said, stretching the z as sassily as he could. It was a fun day indeed.

We went up to Blake's room. "Hey, Eric, wanna spend the night? I hate sleeping alone, but I have to..." His eyes wandered to his feet.
"Of course. Lemme call my mom." I took my cell phone out of my pocket and called her.

"Mom, I'm spending the night at Blake's, my shit for school is in my car, I'll borrow clothes from him or something."
"That's fine, dear. See you tomorrow. Love you."
"Love you too."

"She said yes," I chirped.
"Yay!" he squealed, jumping onto me and hugging my neck. He was so freaking cute, I could barely deal with it.

"Y'know, babe, you're my everything. I love you so much," I said.
"I know. I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to Fall Out Boy in celebration of THEM BEING OFF HIATUS WOO! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY SINCE NOVEMBER 22, 2009 THEYRE MY FAVOURITE BAND OF ALL TIME AND THEYRE FUCKING BACK MY LIFE IS SO GREAT RIGHT NOW OK