Status: Please enjoy!!

Arianna in Wonderland

Darkness can hide in the most interesting of ways

~Flash back~
"Fire!! ARIA RUN!" Shouts Father.
~

I wake up clumsily to the sound of my alarm clock. I had another night terror. It's 6 years since my parents died in the fire. I quickly get dressed and head out the door. Dante was waiting by his bike for me, God he is so beautiful. Oh yeah I was Adopted 2 weeks ago by Dante's parents Mr. and Mrs. Arriens. So he isn't my real brother but I don't think he is interested in me.. I grab my helmet and get on the back of the bike wrapping my arms around him to hold on.

After we get the school Dante leaves so he can go to his locker so I go to mine. Suddenly I'm pulled into the guys change room and thrown against a wall. I hear moans but it hurts to move. I open my eyes to see Matthew Bennett standing over me.

"Aria, your certainly beautiful but your not even willing suck me off. What girlfriend wouldn't want to suck their boyfriend's meat huh?"

He kneels in front of me undoing his fly, his "meat" wasn't that impressive. he pulls my hair forcing it into my mouth. He groans loudly as I choked on his dick. I couldn't fight him, Some boyfriend I had I didn't even like him. he threw me down to the ground ripping my clothes off.

"This will be fun-" Matthew is cut off as Dante punches him.
" YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Dante yells.

Next thing I know Dante start pounding on Matthew violently. He stops to look at me curled up on the floor. He walks over to me and picks me up in his arms walking out the change room.

He takes me home and lays me down in my bed. He strokes my cheek gently and kisses my lips. I felt calm by his kiss,
He whispers before I fall asleep..

"I love you Arianna.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if Matt's blow job was too graphic I needed something bad to happen so Dante could confess his feeling~<3