Status: Please enjoy!!

Arianna in Wonderland

Immortal Party of Lust

-"I love you Arianna"-

I wake in my bed in different clothes . Why the am I dressed this way! It sounds like music is coming from down stairs. I head down stairs to a party. Well this is bizarre! I see Amelia my "mom" in something similar to my dress and I stop her.

"Amelia what going on?!" I stated Nervously.
"Well I guess we should explain ourselves. Honey I'm a witch, Peter is a warlock.. And Dante.. He is an Incubus.." She sighs.
"Wait What?!" I yell.
"We didn't know when to tell you.. Your a witch too. A powerful one at that.."
"I don't know any magic! How can I be a witch!"
"Honey-"

I cut her off by running away into Dante's room. There's no way I could be a witch ... My parents would of told me..

"Your parents found out the day of the fire... Aria, Warlocks of the bad kind came to kill you.." Dante comes up behind me pulling me into a sweet embrace.
"Dante...." I sob into his nice dress shirt.
"Arianna Belle.. I love you and I won't let you get hurt ever again.." He whispers.
"I love you too Dante.."

There's a sudden crash as Matthew breaks through the window pulling me from Dante.

"Hey Sweet Heart love the dress by the way but Dante is gonna have to die!" He Chuckles.
"No!!!!" I sob fighting his grip.
"ARIA!" Dante lunges at Matthew only to get stabbed.
"DANTE!!!!"

The pendant starts to glow and Matthew cries in agony and leaps out the window.

"Dante!" I rush to his side.
"Aria, I'm fine you just need to heal me.." he groans.
"How?" I cry.
"Your a virgin.. Heh I though your first time would be more romantic.." He smiles.

I blush massively, I help Him into the bed. I take off his clothes then mine, I climb on top and pressing down onto him. I take deep breathes as the pain comes in waves.

"Aria.. I help you do it.." he climbs on top of me pulling the sheets over us.

He spreads my legs and thrusts into me hard. My groans turn into moans as he continues. The pain goes away leaving pleasure. It felt so good, I see his wound heal up and he goes faster. The pleasure exceeded my self control and we both climax. Dante smiles at me.

"You did great Aria."
He leans down to kiss me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I know.. That last probably either needed more or less description but come on Dante is an Incubus he need to feed xD and heal. I hope 13 year-olds don't get the Idea it's okay to lose your virginity... Cause it isn't ! You should save it for someone special!!!!!

Arianna's Outfit : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=70263928