Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Indiscretion

''Why do we have to go in through the back?'' A boy, no older than 16, whinged as he climbed out from the Audi TT that had just pulled up, followed by a young woman, I'd have said no older than 20.
''Because,'' she pulled her sunglasses off of her head and looked towards the boy, who I'm guessing was a younger brother or cousin or something, '' I work here and the only way I'm going to be able to get us both in safely without being mobbed by fans screaming about their ginger princess, is through the back'' she locked the car and started to walk towards the door.
I pulled my hood up and took another drag of my cigarette before returning my attention back to my phone, still listening into their conversation.
''Oh okay, what do you reckon they'll be like?'' He skipped up beside her eagerly.
''Who?''
''The band?That's the whole reason you brought me here!''
''No, the whole reason I brought you here is because Dad's drunk already and it's not even noon and there's no way in hell that I'm leaving you in my apartment alone because of what you did last time'' she let out a heavy sigh and grabbed hold of the door handle.
''What I did before wasn't even that bad!''
''Bray! You let a bunch of horny teenage boys, with a prostitute each, in and trashed the place! Not to mention the amount of used condoms I found lying around. I mean what were they thinking?! 'Oh she's done lets pull out whip it off and chuck it over the side of the sofa, Bray's sister will never notice a jonny full of spunk hanging around!' What do you think I am? Fucking stupid?!''
I took another drag of my cigarette and heard their conversation die down as they headed into the building, the heavy black door slamming shut behind them.
I wonder if she was going to be helping out with the signing. It seems her brother was quite a fan.
I dropped my fag butt to the ground and stomped it out before heading back into the building, following in their footsteps.