Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Photograph

''Hey Alan!'' Austin waved me over to the table where everyone was setting up for the signing.
''Sup?'' I shoved my hands in my pockets and walked towards him.
''Where d'you want to sit? I'm here and Tino's there'' he said pointing towards the chair at the far end of the table.
''I don't mind, wherever you want to stick me'' he raised an eyebrow at me and we both burst out into a fit of laughter, realizing what I'd just said ''You get the point Aus-ten'' I climbed over the table, well more rolled, and fell to the floor awaiting instructions on where to sit.
''Well come and sit by me then Ginger Princess'' he patted the seat next to him winking.
''Sure thing baby'' I winked back and settled into the seat.
We'd done signings in here plenty of times but every time we came the layout had changed. I cast my eyes over the store trying to work out where everything was.
That's when I spotted her. The girl from outside.
She was pretty hot, I could see her properly now without the bright rays of the sun blinding me.
Long wavy hair, I couldn't tell whether it was a dirty blonde or light brown but it suited her perfectly, a pretty smile, a nice figure. I guess Austin must have caught me staring because he nudged my arm, jolting me from my day dream.
''What's up princess? Someone caught your eye?'' He chuckled, gesturing towards the girl.
''She's pretty hot, I saw her outside when I went for a smoke'' I looked at Austin briefly before switching my gaze back to her.
She was wearing a red flannel shirt that was a few sizes to big, over the top of a tight tank top, black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and red Vans. She looked like she belonged in a band.

''Hey Lauren!'' Someone on the other side of the store shouted and her head whipped round.
Oh, so she's called Lauren. Pretty name for a pretty face.
''Yerp?'' she giggled and jumped off of the counter heading towards who ever had shouted her.
''Give us a hand with putting out these shirts would you?'' A tall figure, who we were introduced to earlier, pushed a shirt rack towards her. She hopped on, ridding it like you would a skateboard. It was cute.
She began hooking the shirts onto the right rails and dropped one, she bent over to pick it up and dayum. That's some fine ass.

''Right guys! Five minutes! Any toilet breaks or last minutes smokes need to be done now, you can't leave half way through saying that you need a piss because that's just plain disrespectful to your fans. Got it?'' Our tour manager Matt announced.
''Yep, got it Matt'' We all replied, or at least in similar fashions, and 5 minutes later we began the signing.
I couldn't concentrate properly, I was always glancing over at her when I got the chance. One time she caught me looking and we made eye contact, but before I could even smile she blushed and turned away, sending a rosy flush to her cheeks.