Secret Identity

Forever

"Alright, I'll see you there" I clicked the end button on my phone.

A year has passed since I left California, and tonight Isaac was going to arrive in New York. I had finally convinced my parents that Isaac wasn't a bad guy and they agreed that I could date him. Over these 12 months, the night I came home I got a scolding from my parents. Even my brother Daron pitched in. That little squirt. I had been studying at a near by college. Don't worry this time it wasn't only for boys, it was for girls also. I got a job at Claires for a while to earn up some money for when Isaac came over. We would talk on the phone every now and then when he wasn't busy studying, and we planned a going away vacation just the two of us. Susan was doing perfectly fine, she started dating Alex and they were getting married soon. Talk about fast. I went downstairs dressed up in my skinny jeans and pastel colored blouse. I wore a little make-up just because I wanted to impress Isaac. He'd never seen me in make-up.

"Ew, you're gonna see your BOYFRIEND!" Daron said with a grin.

"Yes squirt! So stay home and don't make a mess." I said putting my earrings on.

"Sis, I'm in 9th grade now, I can take care of myself." he assured me.

My brother wasn't so little anymore but he still made a mess sometimes. He was growing up fast and soon he was going to be taking that offer for California St Pierre College. I grabbed my new brown leather bag and grabbed my keys.

"Alright Daron, I'm leaving. Tell my mom and dad when they get home from work that I will be coming home late with Isaac later on." I said already out the door.

"Alright, I get it!" Daron shouted from the living room.

*****

Driving up to the parking lot in the airport, I was thinking that everything was okay when all of a sudden a car got in my way and I almost hit the windshield.

"What the hell?!" I yelled out the window.

I was getting out of the car when all of a sudden I see the man of my dreams. Issac.

"You got scared huh?" he said laughing walking towards me.

"I-"

He didn't let me finish. He picked me up and hugged me tighter than ever.

"I missed you so much!" he said.

"I missed you too" I replied smiling.

"Are you okay?" he asked searching my face.

I laughed and told him I was perfectly fine now and he put me down.

"You look so beautiful!" he said smiling.

I smiled shyly and asked what was up with the car. He had rented it before he came here so he wouldn't have to pay any taxis. We met up at my house and I introduced him to my brother and my dad. He had already met my mom so what was the point? I grabbed my new suitcase which had been already packed months ago from when we planned the vacation. I put it in my trunk, and with that we set off on our journey.

*****

A few hours after we got to our final destination, we entered our hotel room.

"Wow! This is amazing" I said loudly.

"Look at the view babe" I continued.

He slowly put his hands around my waist and I turned around to face him. He put his forehead on mine.

"I missed you Elouis" he whispered.

"I missed you more" I whispered back.

Within a moment were tangled in each others arms. His sweet smell, and his honey lips on mine. We backed up till we touched the bed sheets. Soon it was just us. Nothing more. Clothes disappeared, and his hands were running down my curves. I felt the heat of his chest on mine. His fingers ran through my brown curls, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. That night we were buried within those white hotel bed sheets. We became one. I could honestly say I was never happier. I loved this man, and he loved me. I knew it.

"Elouis" he said out of breath.

"Yeah.." I replied.

"I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys loved it, if I made any mistakes please let me know. This was my first time writing a long story like this. Stay tuned for more romantic stories! With love, Diane. :)