Status: Complete: May 3rd, 2013 :)

I Think I Love You

Only You

Well, here we are six weeks into the new year. Ez and I are going strong, but we are also going slow. We haven't had sex yet, since I'd like to wait until our wedding night. He respects that, and I couldn't feel more lucky. He's so amazing, I love him. With Valentine's Day being tomorrow, I can't help but wonder if Ez has anything planned. On another note, we have a set date for the wedding. On Saturday, June eighth, I will become misses Nikolette Spencer.

I was upstairs putting away my clean laundry when Ez came into my room. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Putting away my clothes." He grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed. I smiled at him and said, "You know, you are such a distraction." He laughed and kissed me.

"I try." I giggled and laid back on the bed. He laid down beside me and pulled me close. "I love you so much, Nikki." I pecked his lips.

"I love you too, Ez." He kissed me tenderly, his hands gripping my waist. He moved his hands around to my back, pressing me up against him tighter. My cell phone rang, but I ignored it. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled gently, causing a low growl to escape his lips.

"Fuck," he whispered against my lips.

"What?" I asked, concerned.

"I want you so bad right now." I smiled.

"The longer we wait, the sweeter it will be."

"You're killing me." I laughed and sat up.

"I need to put my clothes away." He sat up and grabbed one of my shirts to fold. "What are you doing?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm helping you put away your clothes."

"No offense, but why?"

"The sooner your clothes are put away, the sooner we can get back to this," he said. He dropped the shirt and kissed me. It was like our New Years Eve kiss. Intimate and intense. It made me weak. It made me crave his body. It made me want to give in, but I didn't. His kisses were my kryptonite. My weakness. He left a trail of warm kisses down my jawline to my neck, where he bit softly. I tilted my head, giving him full access. The harder he bit, the more I wanted to give in. I knew that's what he was doing, and I knew he thought I would collapse.

"Ez, stop," I whispered. He mumbled something into my neck that I couldn't quite make out. "Please," I begged. He finally stopped, but a look of pain crossed his face.

"I'm sorry," he said. He picked up the shirt and folded it.

"Don't be."

"You just don't understand what you do to me."

"I think I do, because you do the same thing to me."

"Then why do we have to wait? We both want it, and we both want it now." I didn't want to tell him what was on my mind, but he knew something was wrong. "What is it?"

"I just feel like if we sleep together now, you won't want me the same later." He looked shocked.

"Nikki, nothing is going to change how much I want you. Ever."

"I still think we should wait."

"Okay. If you want to wait, that's what we'll do." He kissed my forehead and helped me finish folding clothes.

*

When we finished my laundry, we laid down on my bed tangled up in each other. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world as I laid with Ez. He began meaning so much more to me than when we first laid eyes on each other. I now felt as if he was the one. Like, every past heartache I'd endured had led me straight into his muscular arms. I wanted to stay there and let him hold me until the end of time. "What are you thinking about?" he asked, bringing me out of the daze I was in.

"I'm just thinking about how lucky I am. I know that this is going to sound cliché, but I feel like we are meant to be together." I looked up into his eyes and he smiled.

"You're amazing." I grinned.

"Thank you." He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it.

"I love you." Tears welled in my eyes and Ez noticed.

"What is it?" he asked as he stroked my arm. I sucked in a breath and said,

"You just mean the world to me. I am so lucky to be here, with you. It makes me feel so special when you tell me you love me. You could have any girl you want. Hell, half the girls in California drool over you. The fact that you don't even notice them when you're with me makes me wonder what I did to deserve you." He wiped the tears that had spilled over and kissed me.

"I wonder the same thing." I laughed. "Nikki, I don't notice the other girls because I don't need to. I have everything I could want and more right here with me. Before you came along, I never thought I'd find true love. Now that I have you, I'm never letting you go. I love you, Nikki."

"I love you too, Ez. More than words can describe."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you all know what's coming up next, wink wink. Ha, yeahhhhh.

XoXo

-Yours Truly :)