Tainted Love

I want you more when you're afraid of me

This is the game that we play. Taking turns to play perpetrator, victim and rescuer, moving fluidly between our different roles. Tonight I am the victim. It’s the part I’m best suited to and spend the most time occupying. Marilyn’s eyes are fixed on my mouth while his armoured fingers twist into my hair and I want him so bad it hurts. Why do I look for salvation where I always know none exists? “Take out your contacts baby” I purr dreamily, ever so slightly pouting my lips. I hate fucking him with those false eyes. “You know this will be the last request I grant you tonight don’t you?” he tells me softly, sliding out ice blue and dark brown to reveal the hazel green underneath. I do know this, and it excites me. I also know that tonight might hurt a little; being with Marilyn hurts me in lots of ways, although tonight I trust completely that he will not harm me.

My heart beat accelerates just a little as Marilyn places his big hands firmly on either side of my neck and tilts my jaw upwards with his thumb to make my lips meet his. The kiss quickly becomes passionate and his mouth is hot and tastes like black holes and thunderstorms. My hands snakes up his top, running over ribs before my fingers come to rest on his belt loops and tug him gently towards me, wanting to feel his warm body against mine. Marilyn’s grip on my neck tightens ever so slightly, reminding me that he is charge, making me whimper into his mouth. He pulls away momentarily to drag my dress off over my head and haul off his t-shirt. I can see his erection though his tight trousers and I know it’s only a matter of time before I’m allowed to wrap my mouth around it. He pushes me down onto the bed and I comply, his hands once again finding my slender neck. I think he likes to feel my pulse race as he bites my lips and grinds against me. Our eyes meet as he slips a finger into my mouth, moaning as he enjoys the different textures of my tongue, teeth, lips and breathe. I smile quietly as he rolls onto his back and begins to push me downwards.

I feel my frustration build as Jeordie places soft kissed along my abdomen, hips and the inside of my thighs. He is everywhere but where I want him to be. I am painfully hard and I try to manoeuvre his head with his dreads and when he resists I warn him ominously “Don’t fuck with me baby.” I feel his lips smile against my skin and watch as his pretty mouth envelops me. As the intensity increases I find my eyes drafting shut, unable to focus on anything but the buzz of pleasure running through my body. Jeordie must have been waiting for this because as soon as my eyes leave him his finger circles my entrance before pushing inside and heading straight for my prostrate. Waves of pleasure and pain crash over me and I fail to supress a loud moan. I need to fuck him right now and I drag him violently up my body while he seems to smirk to himself about his recent accomplishment. I want him on all fours, to go fast and deep and control him but he pulls me close, blunt finger nails trailing down my back. “I want to be close to you” he protests sweetly into my ear. His skin tastes like cotton candy and hard drugs. I am under his spell and begrudgingly retract my earlier promise, letting him pull me down on top of his waiting body.

Looking into Marilyn’s eyes as we make love, he is all that I can imagine a creator and destroyer to be. The ugly world melts away and there is only him, his teeth on my ear, black hair brushing my face, fingers digging into my flesh, his cock filling me up. There is a sudden deepening of pleasure as he alters his angle inside of me and starts to hit “that” spot over and over again. I find his soft lips, covering them with uncontrolled kissed between desperate whimpers.

I feel nails dig into my back as Jeordie begs me to slow down. He wants to prolong his pleasure. He squirms beneath me, trying to shift his position but I capture his wrists, holding them with one hand above his head and grip his hip tightly, tight enough to leave bruises. This is Jeordie at his most beautiful, when his eyes plead and his body submits. “It’s OK baby, cum for me” I coax into his ear and against his will he cums hard, shouting my name, my real name that he knows he’s not supposed to use and can only get away with in the heat of passion. I have been so engrossed in Jeordie’s body that I don’t notice my own orgasm building and as his body shakes and his muscles tense I cum inside him. I catch my breath, looking down at his dark dreamy eyes. The ache for attention is gone from his face now and his smile is naked and gentle and peaceful.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm going to write one really short final chapter