Status: Hope you like it~! It's a one shot for my darling readers that put up with all my weirdness. I hope you like it as much as those on quizilla did~! I may or may not do a sequel depending on the reviews.

gσσ∂вує ℓєттєя

This shall be split into 2 chapters:

Chapter 1:
Goodbye Letter
-This will be the first part of the story and where you as [Name] will make a decision that could change everything for your family. Too much hate and too little love has scarred your heart and finally, you make the decision to leave it all behind to clear up your head. Read it and please comment!

Chapter 2:
(unofficial! If you would like this, please comment and give me some motivation!)
Unwelcome Return
-[Name] has returned and to what? It has been years since her departure and her two precious boys have long shut out the position of the mother they had needed. Arthur has sunk into an almost fake personality, his mind shattered. To top it off, no one seems to want her there any longer. Matthew is almost ready to leave the house of painful memories and Alfred has long ago hardened his heart. Nothing's ever the same and this is what [Name] learns when she realizes that she has to place her family back together, piece by piece.
  1. gσσ∂вує ℓєттєя
    [Name] can't take it any longer. Her trust in her husband, Arthur, has vanished without a trace. Her sons, Alfred and matthew are too young to know what will soon unfold. To leave is to jeopardize her whole future and to stay is to crush it all. In t