Status: In progress.

Nothing Else Matters

Chapter 3

Jimmy's POV

I sat in my house waiting for Izzy to call over, I had even called ahead to make sure she was on her way, she said she was coming and Izzy was the kind of girl that was never late. I unlocked my phone to find that she was now running twenty minutes late, and smiled at the my wallpaper, my little duckie Jade.

I was the only one to know that Izzy was pregnant, I was her best friend from the age of five and that girl could never lie to me. Though I felt so bad keeping this from Matt, he had gone through a case of depression by locking himself in his room and drinking himself away when she left. He blamed himself for everything, thinking that he done something extremely wrong. I always tried to tell them that it wasn't his fault and that she thought that this was for the best, though I knew that myself.

I was not ecstatic at the fact that Izzy had decided to keep this from Matt and leave, but so very grateful that she had let me help her through the pregnancy when she wouldn't let Matt do it, because she wanted him to be happy and fulfil his dream, but little did she know that he had been a absolute wreck since then.

Lately I've been urging her to tell Matt that he had a daughter in this world, because I couldn't stand to see Jade grow up without her Dad, it wasn't something I could support any more, Matt needed to know, and he needed to know now.

I stared at the picture that was on my mantle piece of the whole group and picked the phone and called Izzy, in fear that she was going to back out of this conversation.

Isabelle/Izzy's POV

I sat there and watched how Matt interacted with Jade, how his eyes lit up, how big his smile was when she would laugh or smile. This gave me a mixed feeling within my stomach, so sad that I had excluded him from all of her first, I had made one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

But then again I wasn't so quickly to judge, maybe Matt didn't want Jade and I, he probably has moved on , has a wife and a perfect life and me coming crashing down and I would ruin it.
I couldn't bare to ruin his life once again.

At that look my phone began to ring in my pocket and Matt diverted his attention away from our little girl and onto me. I looked down at the screen to see that Jimmy was ringing me, I had totally forgotten that I supposed to me him at his house.

"Hey, what's up" I said once I answered the phone.
"Yeah I'm on the way, Just got held up."
"Kay see ya"
I quickly shut the phone hoping and praying that Matt wasn't able to his the familiar voice on the other side.

"Matt, I'm so sorry, I have to go," I said breaking eye contact with him and putting Jade's stuff into the end of the pram. Taking her away from Matt and putting he in the stroller.

Matt just looked and studied her, she hated when he did this, he could read her like a book.

"Can I see you again, the two of you" He asked with a trace of hope in his voice.

"Matt, I've come to realise that taking her away from you was the worst decision that I have ever made, you can see her whenever you want." I said as I wrote my number into his phone. "Just text me okay"

And with that I took off and headed in the direction to my car and got in, making sure that I strapped my baby girl in safely. We reached Jimmy's house in no time, and by then tears had been freely flowing down. Jimmy was waiting at his front door and had came down to greet me.

"He knows, how could I have been so stupid" I said as a fresh bunch of tears streamed down my face.

Jimmy just grabbed me into a hug in his driveway, telling me that everything as going to be okay and that Matt would accept the situation in time.

That was my greatest fear, that Matt wouldn't accept my reason for leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm finally back, thank you guys for the support, my dad was really sick but is now on the mend and I've only one more month left in college until I finally have my degree in Radio and Media Production! WOOP

Hopefully I will be getting back into the swing of things really soon with updating.

Let me know what you think!

-CiaraVengeance