Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

Maybe You Can't Handle Yourself Staring at Me With Your Lips and Tongue

Jaime's POV
I just couldn't wait any longer. I just couldn't. I stood up and brushed my pants. I saw Vic sit up and I pulled him up, crashing my lips onto his.
"Easy there, what's the rush?" Vic giggled.
I ran my hands up his chest and groaned. "Now, car, go." I breathed.
Vic pulled away from and he looked at me. "Jaime I-"
"Go!" I pointed and he smiled. We ran out of Tony's backyard and towards Vic's car and that mother fucker had to park down the street. Good thing Tony lives on a hill and no houses or people for that matter are really around. Alas we were finally at Vic's car. He crashed his lips onto mines and I opened the door. I laid on my back and Vic sat on top of me. He closed the door of the car and leaned down, sucking and biting on my neck. I let my head fall back on the seat and a loud moan escaped my lips.
"Vic," I breathed as I slightly arched my back.
Vic lifted his head up and grinned. "What?"
"Now," I gasped slightly out of breath.
Vic undid my jeans and his hand slowly roamed in my boxers. He slightly started to move his hand up and down. He stroked his thumb on the tip of the head and I moaned louder. He stroked it a couple more times and I panted louder and louder. My breath started picking up as Vic slid his hand up and down my dick. Just when I was about to cum Vic removed his had.
"Vic," I groaned. "You fucking tease!"
"Shut the fuck up and help me get these pants off your hot piece of ass, oh wait no my hot piece off ass." Vic palmed me quickly and I groaned.
"Come on off with them!"
I pulled my pants down to my knees and Vic yanked them all the way down. He threw them on the floor. He yanked me off my boxers. I spread my legs opened and Vic sat in the middle. He leaned in and kissed my stomach. He crawled on top of me and he quickly pulled his pants off. He leaned in and crashed his lips onto mines. "You're so beautiful." Vic purred as he pulled away. I moaned and Vic smiled. "That's such a beautiful noise." He mumbled as he gripped on my thighs. He leaned down and took all of me in his mouth. I gasped and threw my head back. Vic curled his tongue around the head and I moaned louder.
"Oh, Vic." I moaned as my hands threaded and yanked on his hair. He groaned as his sucking got harder and harder and he started to bob his head up and down, the tip of my dick touched his throat several times and I moaned louder.
"Oh, oh fucking shit, oh shit Vic!" I screeched as I felt my stomach starting to churn. He gripped on my thighs tighter and moments later I felt myself cum inside of him. He quickly pulled off of me and sighed happily. I laid there, breathing and panting for air. My legs were trembling and I looked up. Vic romed around his glove compartment taking out a condom and opening it up.
"Vic," I breathed.
"Hm?" He said blankly as he coated himself with lubricant.
"I-I love you." I mumbled softly.
He rubbed my cheek and smiled. "I love you too."
He alined his hips and rocked them against mines. I moaned as he kissed me sloppily. He pushed hard into me and I moaned louder.
"Fuck, Vic harder." I moaned.
He pushed out of me and slammed back right in, hitting my prostate. I moaned louder as Vic rolled his hips on mines. He moaned as he trailed his lips on my chest, repeating my name, quickly running out of breath. I ran my hands threw his hair and yanked on it as he hit my prostate again. I moaned louder and louder with each thrust.
He groaned as he pulled me down on his dick. I moaned his name in one breath like moan. My head fell back on the seat and I felt my self cum hard all over his shirt. With a couple more thrusts I soon felt Vic cum inside of me. With a groan he pulled out of me and collapsed onto my chest. His breathing soon slowed down and I rubbed his back.
"Jaime?" Vic mumbled as he kissed my lips.
"Y-yeah?" I said after my breath came back.
"I-I, I love you, so much." he mumbled.
I rubbed his back. "I love you too."
"Forever?"
I nodded as I leaned over and pecked his lips. "Of course baby, I love you so much."
He giggled as I traced small circles on his back with my finger tips. I pulled him closer to me and he smiled, kissing my nose.
I shut my eyes and felt the sleep consume me. "I love you," I mumbled before l let the sleep finally take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now they really are made up ;) Comments? They would be nice! We love you beautiful readers! Interact with us? It makes us happy!:D
Title Credit; Pierce The Veil<33333333333333333
Guys who's going to spring fever? If any of you guys are going to May 9th in Hollywood, you should so say hi to me, considering I'm going with my mom and all my friends are going to the San Diego one:c But you should so say hi! Angel is going to Street Youth Rising, you guys should say hi to her too, I mean without her no story! Anyways thanks for reading we love you guys muah! mucho besitos para ustedses ;* ♥