Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

I Know it's Hard, but Who are You to Fall Apart on Me?

"What?" I whispered.
Vic pointed to a general direction, we heard an engine stop and the sound of a car door slamming.
Oh fuck.
Vic and I soon got ourselves up from the wall and to our feet. We started to put the clothes we took off back on and I felt a sting on my back as I pulled my shirt over my shoulders.
"Sorry." Vic smirked. I just shook my head and looked out of the treehouse. My parents were making their way inside the house.
I sighed out of relief. "They're inside the house. Maybe we can make a quick get away?" Vic nodded his head and made his way down the tree as quickly and quietly as possible. When we made it to the ground, I looked to see if my parents were near the back door. When the coast was clear, we dashed across the yard to the gate and it was locked. I quickly took the key out of my back pocket and unlocked the gate. Vic went out the gate first and then it was me. I tried to close the gate as quietly as possible but in the end, it slammed shut. Great.
"Jaime." Vic said in a low tone. Before I could say anything, the front door swung open and the porch light went on.
My moms voice was the first thing I heard. "Who's out there?" My mom then made her way to the gate where Vic and I were standing. Vic was stricken with to much fear to even move.
"Jaime Alberto Preciado." I had no words to say to my mom. "You gave me a heart attack!" She then looked at Vic. "0h, Vic. You're here too." She then stared back to me.
"What? We're just hanging out." I was getting annoyed.
"Enough of your excuses. Get in the house right now. You'll see Vic tomorrow."
I started shaking my head. "No. I don't want to stay in a house with you." I then turned to Vic. "You should go. I don't want you to see this." Vic just looked at me. I could tell he didn't want me to stay here by the helpless look in his face. I gave Vic a reassuring smile, still unsure and tears trying to escape his eyes he left. I watched him for a moment as he brought his hands to brush his eyes and I frowned.
"Get in the house." My mother whispered.
I picked up my head to look at her. "What?"
"Get in the fucking house now." She said again.
I rolled my eyes and started walking the opposite direction towards the house. I pushed the sliding glass door open and stepped inside. Wow, I haven't been in here in a while. It's sort of scary. Ugh I just want to be with Vic.
"Oh hey, you finally decided to come out of your room?" My dad chuckled.
Are they fucking serious? I groaned and sat on the couch. My mom stood in front of me and my dad followed.
"What the hell Jaime?! Were you planning on sneaking out?" My mom asked.
I snorted. "Wow, you guys hadn't notice, or even cared to look? You guys are more fucking stupid than I thought."
"Excuse you?" My mother said.
I groaned. "Do you need me to say it again? You guys are fucking stupid!"
"Where were you planning to go?" My dad asked.
I laughed. "Back to Vic's house where I have been for the past two weeks, oh you guys didn't notice that ether huh? Did you guys care to go check up on me?" I felt my breathing getting heavy and a pinging feeling started to rush up to my head, ugh let me just go back to Vic. I started rubbing my temples. "Now if you fucking excuse me, I have somewhere to be. Not here, I have to go home." I started getting up and I passed my parents.
"That's not your home, this is your house." My mother yelled.
I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around. "This maybe my house, but that's home. Something you guys will never understand to give me. Ever. So just do me a favor and fuck off yeah? Leave me alone."
I heard a knock on the front door an my mom rolled her eyes, she walked over to it and I stood standing there. When she opened it, Vic and Mrs. Fuentes were standing in the doorway. My mom groaned.
"What do you guys want?" She asked rudely.
"Hi, um can we come in?" Mrs. Fuentes asked my mom nicely.
"I guess so Vivian." She let them in and Vic looked at me, tears were streaming down my face that I never noticed where there. I groaned and brushed them away.
"Hi, how you guys doing?" Mrs. Fuentes smiled.
Vic took a seat on the couch, his head looking down. I quickly followed and took a seat next to him. I looked up at him and weakly smiled.
"Fine, and yourself?" My dad asked.
"Good, good. Listen uh well my best interests right now are in Jaime. Do you guys know he's been staying with us?" Mrs. Fuentes asked.
"We just found out five minuets ago, I don't appreciate you trying to control my son." My mother hissed.
Mrs. Fuentes just chuckled. "So it would be my other intention to let you know that Jaime actually came to us to stay with us."
"I can see why, that faggot has something going on with your son." My mother said.
Mrs. Fuentes laughed again. "I didn't know it was a crime to have a best friend of the same gender. And even if they were gay so what? Gay people have hearts and love is love, who are you to fucking judge my son?"
"I wasn't saying anything about your son Vivian, I said something about mines." My mother said.
"Oh I knew exactly who you were talking about, my son." Mrs. Fuentes said in a serious tone.
"Are you trying to say Jaime is your son?" My mother looked up.
Mrs. Fuentes laughed. "That's exactly what I'm trying to say anyways the reason why Vic and I are here, well I'm just going to say it. You and your husband aren't really 'parent material' it is called neglect what you guys do to Jaime. Witch gives my husband and I a full understanding on what we want to do, you know since it's such a problem for you guys to have Jaime. Well, my husband and I are going to take legal custody of Jaime wether you guys like it or not. Jaime has agreed and like I've said before, Jaime is like our own son. We care about him and his future more than you guys do obviously. So get those stupid fucking expressions of your guys faces like you two care because you guys really don't. And it will be the best for Jaime for him to live with us." Mrs. Fuentes finished and I looked at Vic who was chuckling.
My mother got up and looked at me. "You really want to live with them?!"
"It's fucking better than here, you guys don't know me. You guys don't know anything about me. For fucking christ sakes last year you two forgot my birthday!" I felt the tears streaming down my face. Even though I don't like my mom and dad, all I ever wanted them to do was be loving and caring parents.
"Fine then, go. You go and you better not come back." My mom said.
"Why the fuck would I come back?! I'm not insane!"
"Fine," My mom walked to the door and opened it. "You three get the hell out of my house."
"Gladly!" I yelled and got up from the couch. Vic quickly followed.
"I'll come back in the future with the release papers with my husband, have a good night." Mrs. Fuentes smiled and she shut the door.
We all looked at each other and I quickly hugged Mrs. Fuentes.
"Thanks Vivian." I mumbled into her shoulder.
"Anytime, love. Now lets go home I got dinner to make." She smiled and we all started to walk towards the house.
"I just noticed something." I turned to Vic.
"Yeah?" He smiled.
"How about my clothes and stuff? They're most likely going to shut off my phone and take away my car and stuff."
"Oh don't worry, we can fix that problem right up. Ill take you clothes shopping this weekend." Mrs. Fuentes ran her hands in my hair and I smiled.
"Thank you, I don't know what to say this means a lot."
"Hey, no thanks as long as you're happy." Vic smiled.
I smiled as we turned to the porch.
"You two go have fun, ill start dinner and Victor your dad will be here in an hour, so please try to pick up your room before he comes you know he hates that."
Vic laughed. "Alright mama I love you."
"I love you too," She leaned up and kissed Vic's cheeks. "Now go on have fun I have to make dinner."
She walked into the kitchen and I looked at Vic. "Come on let's go have some fun." I winked and he looked down blushing. We both ran upstairs into his room and I shut the door, locking it. I pushed Vic up against the wall. I smiled and pushed my lips onto his. He quickly traced my bottom lip with his tongue and I gladly opened my mouth. He danced his tongue with mines and a small whimper escaped his beautiful lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck and jumped up, I placed my hands under his ass as he wrapped his legs around my waist. He pulled away and smiled.
"I love you," he mumbled.
I smiled and pecked his lips "I love you too."
I gently placed him on the bed, I sat on top of him. I quickly took off his shirt. Vic ran his hands in my shirt and up my chest. He rubbed his hips against mines and I groaned. I unzipped his jeans and quickly threw them on the floor. I leaned down and started running my lips up his thighs trailing them in soft sweet kisses. Vic ran his fingers threw my hair.
"More," he panted. "Baby please stop teasing, more." He moaned breathlessly as he tugged on my hair more roughly. I leaned up and pecked his lips. I ran my lips down his chest and started sweetly kissing his stomach.
"You fucking bastard." Vic breathed out and I giggled. Still, my lips connected this his stomach I ran my hands up his thighs, I placed my hands in his boxers and slowly started rubbing the head off his dick. I lifted my eyes up and saw Vic throw his head back, gasping and panting for air.
"Jaime," he groaned.
"Hm?" I hummed on his stomach as I continued to stroke him, he moaned quietly and let his head fall back on the pillow, his hands tangled in my hair. I started to slowly slide my hand up and down and Vic gasped. I must admit teasing him like this is pretty fun, I like seeing him squirm and groan at my touch. It fucking turns me on even more. With this thought I couldn't handle it anymore. I took my hands out of his boxers and yanked them down his legs and threw them across the room. Stupid piece of fabric. I took all of Vic inside my mouth and he screeched.
"Oh, oh Jaime." He moaned quietly as he ran his hands in my hair.
I groaned and started to bob my head up and down. Vic moaned and I started licking the head of his dick. Vic moaned even louder as I kept sucking. After a while he released into my mouth and I swolled it. I came off of him and his legs where trembling. I got up and looked threw his drawers and found a condom. I quickly threw my shirt off and quickly took off the rest of my clothes. I put the condom on and crawled back onto the bed and straddled Vic's hips. I quickly kissed his lips.
He looked into my eyes and cupped his hands around my face and kissed me again. "I love you."
"I love you too," I kissed him again.
He wrapped his hands around my neck and buried his face in the crock of my neck. I gently pushed into his entrance and he quietly moaned into my ear.
"H-harder," He begged.
I pushed into him harder and started picking up the pace, Vic's panting began to get louder. I heard the bed frame of his bed lightly hit the wall. I groaned and thrust harder into him. I hit his prostate and Vic moaned.
"Harder Jaime, harder!" He groaned.
I quickly obeyed his request and slammed harder into him. Vic moaned louder and I started to pick up the pace. I ran my lips to his sweaty neck and started to bite down on it, slowly sucking on his neck. Vic moaned as I continued to thrust and roll my hips on his.
"Jaime," Vic moaned in a quiet breathily moan. I moaned and slammed right into him hitting his prostate again.
"Oh fucking shit," Vic moaned and his back arched a little. With a couple more thrust I felt myself cum inside. I quickly pulled out of him and collapsed next to him on the bed. I rolled over and laid there, a panting, sticky, sweaty mess. I pulled Vic closer to me and pressed my lips onto his heated chest. I pushed his hair out of his face and he smiled.
"That was, amazing." Vic smiled.
"Yeah," I stared up at the felling as Vic curled next to me.
"You're a fucking tease." He mumbled as he ran his hands up my body.
I giggled. "You're acting like you didn't like it."
He sighed and leaned up, pecking my lips. "I love you."
"I love you too." I smiled as his head fell on my chest. I gently started to rub small circles on his back as he pulled the covers up over the both of us. He kissed me again and seconds later I heard Vic's quiet snores fill the air. I gently pressed my lips agains his sweaty forehead and turned off the light. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pushed him closer to my body. After a while I felt myself starting to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Asdfghjkl don't you just LOVE Vivian?!! You go Vivian you be sassy! Comments? Please? We love you guys<3
Title Credit; Pierce The Veil <333333333333333333