Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

Who are You to Fall Apart on Me?

As I was running, I was pretty sure I had gotten away from Allie. I still had Tony in my arms.
"Get back here!!" Allie yelled in the distance. No way in hell was I gonna go back. All I could think about was getting Tony to safety. I turned a corner and was almost out of breathe myself. I was panting and didn't know how long I'd be able to keep this up. I knew if I kept running then I'd eventually fall over. I looked around my surroundings and realized we were streets away from Ambers house. I looked around for a place to set Tony down so I could stop Allie once and for all. I ran to where I saw some grass and I gently set Tony down on it. I examined his face to se how he was doing and he seemed conscious.
"Tony?" I said as I shook him to make sure he was breathing. I put my ear to his chest and heard his shallow breathing. I was kneeling down by Tony crying my eyes out cause I never wanted him to get hurt.
"Jaime?" I heard in the distance. "JAIME!!" It was Vic's voice. Oh how I've missed his voice. I heard his footsteps running towards me. I wiped my tears and looked in front of me. Allie now turned the corner as Vic made his way to me. I heard his footsteps stop behind me as Allie walked forward.
"This bitch again?" A familiar voice said. I looked behind me and saw Amber standing there with her hands balled into fist ready to punch. I looked back down to Tony and sobbed more. Amber shouldn't see Tony like this. Slowly they both made their way to Tony and I.
"Amber-" I couldn't speak. "I- I'm so sorry." I choked out. Amber just put her arm on my shoulder. She moved closer to Tony and put his head on her lap and just sat there holding him.
I looked at Allie and she was walking closer.
"Don't you dare take another step closer, you bitch." I head Vic say. He stood up and faced Allie. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He stepped closer. Allie still had her knife in hand. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Vic shouted.
Allie smirked. "You, Vic." She shook her head. "Don't you see that I'm the one that's supposed to be with you? Jaime is a joke." Vic stepped forward and laughed.
"Allie, how dumb can one person be?" He walked toward me and and picked me up from the ground. "I like guys." Vic wiped my tears. "Always have-" Vic took my hand and held it. "Always will. You see, you're the joke cause you can't get it through your thick ass skull that I never liked you. I've always loved Jaime." Vic let go of my hand and walked closer to Allie. Vic looked Allie dead in the eyes and said the words that made Allie go completely off the deep end. "You'll never have me."
Allie gripped the knife tighter and smirked at Vic. "I'll never have you?" Vic rolled his eyes. "Never."
Allie seemed to think about what to do next. "So it's gonna be like this, Vic?"
"Like what?" Vic said balling up his hands.
"If I can't have you, nobody can." Allie grinned and she looked so evil. She walked over to Vic and Vic didn't back down. He stood right in front of her, looking her dead in the eyes, but before Vic could get another word out, Allie lunged toward him and nearly stabbed him in his stomach. Vic was quick and moved back.
"You're dead Vic." Allie grinned as she tried to stab Vic again.
"No!" I shouted in disbelief. Allie can't hurt Vic. I felt myself begin to sob.
Allie smirked and began running toward Vic. I gasped and looked at Vic who looked caught off guard. He was frozen in place. Allie was running full force toward Vic with the knife in her hand. Before Vic could get away, he was pierced in the stomach with the knife.
"I told you-" Allie began to speak. "You're dead." Vic slowly collapsed to the ground while holding on to his stomach.
"Vic!" I felt the tears stream down my face. "Vic? Say something." I was now at Vic's side, holding him.
"Jaime?" Vic said in a whisper. "I love you."
I held him in my arms. I looked around and saw that Allie was now gone.
"Fuck." I shouted. "Vic hold on don't fall asleep keep your eyes on me okay?"
"Jaime- I can't." Vic choked out.
"Yes you can, stay with me you asshole stay with me. Please, I need you."
Vic's eyes began to shut close. His breathing turned very low and I began to cry harder. I quickly got up and scooped him in my arms.
"Meet me at the hospital, Tony seems to be in better shape than Vic. Meet me there get Mike, get Christina, bring Tony, and meet me there."
"How you gonna get there?" Amber looked up.
"I'm gonna run. I love you Amber. And Tony will be fine."
She nodded. "I love you too Hime, now go take Vic. Hurry."
I turned around and began running up the street with Vic in my arms. My grip around him tightened.
"Don't worry Vic, I got you." I said as I kept running up the street.
Don't worry Jaime you got him. Was all my mind kept repeating.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if this is good or bad but really sorry for the lag, school is done next week so yay more writing woop woop.
We love you guys.
Seriously thanks for waiting. I know this took way to long and it won't happen again.
But spring fever was the best night of my fucking life btw if anyone cares, so much fun oh my god.
Title Credit: Pierce The Veil♥