Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

A Million Kisses Under Water

I never knew anything that happened.
Life flashing before my eyes.
The first time I ever felt love.
Life is just a never ending roller coaster.
I never knew what I was gonna do, but now this happened.
I don't know exactly where I am, but I hope I don't leave Jaime.
I wish I could just go back to him and let him know everything's okay.
Everything's going to be okay.
If I could just find the strength in me to open my eyes and make out the words 'Jaime I'm okay.' Then hey I would.
But everything's dark right now.
I only hear his sob like breaths, I hear him crying, I hear him saying "Vic you can't do this, wake up I need you."
If I could, I would wake up, but everything feels impossible right now. I can't move, I can't feel, shit at this point I can only hear.
I hope Mike is okay. I hope the baby and Christina are okay. I hope Tony and Amber are okay. I hope Jaime isn't freaking out to much because I'm fine, I'm going to be okay.
Now if only I can wake up and shake this never ending numbness and darkness away from me.
I'm okay.
I promise.
-
My eyes flickered opened and I let out a big gasp. I looked around, tears filling my eyes.
"Jaime!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I felt my feet kicking, I looked around and I was alone.
I opened my mouth and my throat was dry. I felt more tears pouring down my face as I heard beeping going off the chart.
"Jaime!" I yelled again.
I heard the door hit the wall and Jaime run threw it.
"Vic it's okay." He said as he threw his arms around me, pushing me to his chest.
I felt the sobs escape my lungs as I wrapped my arms around him.
"J-Jaime." I coughed out.
"Shh it's okay. Vic you're okay it's going to be okay."
"I'm so sorry." I said threw tears. "I'm so sorry I caused all this."
"Nothing's your fault, I promise." Jaime then held my face in between his hands as he whipped away my tears. He smiled down and brushed back my hair.
"It's okay, I promise you."
I looked up and felt a burning sensation in my stomach. I pulled away from Jaime's grip and leaned on the edge of the bed. I groaned as vomit flew into a trash can , hitting the bottom of it with a loud thud. Ugh gross. I felt my hair moving away from my face and a comforting hand rubbing my back.
"I'm sorry you have to see me like this." I mumbled as I whipped my mouth with the back of my hand.
"Don't worry about anything." Jaime said as he pulled me up.
"I would kiss you if you were dead." He said as he smashed his lips onto my mouth, I groaned pushing him away.
"You're gross I taste like puke!"
He laughed as he wrapped his arms around me and laid back down on the bed. I faced him and looked around.
"What's the time?"
"Like, 7:30 I think."
My eyes widened. "In the morning?"
Jaime nodded. "It's Monday morning. None of us are going to school."
"Why?!"
"Shut up, you need some rest love bug." Jaime mumbled.
I looked up at him. "No, I want to talk to you."
Jaime giggled. "Nah, listen. Everything from here on out will be okay. Alright? Don't think about what everyone at school is going to think when they look at us holding hands, or laughing, or being happy together. Don't let them get to you. It doesn't matter what the fuck those assholes think. You have Tony, Amber, Mike, Christina, Your mom and dad, and you have me. Whatever happens I'm staying with you okay? Don't let the judgement of other people scare you. I know that's what you feel because you're scared. But who cares. You love who you love, and you have me and your family and your friends. It shouldn't matter okay?"
I sighed. "But I am scared."
He held my hand in between both of his, gently kissing my nose. "Don't be scared, ill be with you threw everything. I promise I'm not leaving you. Ever."
I felt tears streaming down my face and Jaime gave me weak smile. He gently stroked my cheek and sighed. "You're pale."
"You're hot."
He laughed. "Lets sleep darling."
"No. I want loving."
"You can't."
I frowned. "Why not?"
Jaime sighed and sat up. "You don't remember anything?"
I shrugged. He sighed and slowly started lifting up the hospital gown or whatever up my body.
I looked up into his eyes, tears reflecting his own.
"Look down." He said.
I looked down and saw a big line of stitches on my stomach.
I gasped. "W-wha-"
"Allie." He mumbled. "She, like you know... Stabbed you because you stood up to her."
"Yeah I remember that but, we can't have sex?"
Jaime giggled. "Not tell you're healed, love."
"I don't see the big deal here." I mumbled as I sat on top of him, running my hands up his shirt.
"We can have some hot, fun, dirty hospital sex if we wanted to." I whispered into his ear, nibbling on his earlobe.
Jaime groaned. "Vic no stop. We- we can-"
"We can." I looked into his eyes.
Jaime groaned and flipped us over, him now on top. He rocked his hips downward on mines, causing me to groan.
"You fucking asshole, you win at everything." He breathed out, attaching his lips to my neck.
I groaned as my hands roamed around in his hair. "Oh shut up and fuck me." I moaned.
He looked up into my eyes. I gave him an encouraging smile and he crashed his lips onto mines. His hands ran up my arms as he pinned my arms behind my head, lacing our fingers together.
"I love you." I whispered as he pulled away.
He smiled, squeezing my hands. "I love you too."
He quickly spread my legs and pushed the hospital gown up my body. I groaned.
"W-why can't we just take this off?" I grumbled.
Jaime sighed as he took off his shirt, exposing his amazing body. I know I've seen it a thousand times but fuck. He's so fucking perfect.
I nibbled on my bottom lip as he took off his pants and boxers. Oh well, as long as I get him now.
He crawled back onto the bed and shrugged. "Less work for you."
I sighed as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He got a grip on my thighs and looked up. He looked around.
"Oh shit, there's no lube." He face palmed.
"Oh shit." I mumbled.
I looked around and saw that there was a medicine cabinet in my room.
"See what you could work with in there good stuff."
Jaime nodded and quickly got off. He ran to the door and quickly closed it. Thank god no one was walking by. He quickly got to the medicine cabinet and opened it.
"They have nothing in here but baby oil!" Jaime groaned.
I sighed. "Oh well it's our best shot. Hurry your ass up I can see your boner from here!" I half yelled and half whispered.
"Vic you can get a rash." He said, turning around.
"I'll take my chances, just hurry up and fuck me already god fucking damn!"
Jaime laughed as he walked over to me. "Hold out your hands."
I did as I was told and he squeezed baby oil onto them. I looked down blushing as he lifted up my head. I rubbed my hands together and rubbed the baby oil on his now hard and fully loaded cock.
He crawled back onto the bed.
"Spread 'em tuts." Jaime demanded.
I looked at him giggling. I spread my legs as Jaime adjusted himself underneath me.
"No laughing!" He said slapping my ass.
I yelped and couldn't help but to laugh more. He gently kissed my forehead as I groaned.
"That actually hurt you know."
He slapped my ass again. "Good! Your ass is mines tonight."
"It's morning."
He shrugged, grabbing a handful of my hair and tugging on it. "Well shit. Morning sex is always better."
"Oh just fuck me already." I moaned into his ear.
Jaime laid me down and nodded. He placed himself at my entrance and in agonizing pain slowly started to put himself inside of me.
I moaned once he was all the way in. Aw yes, this sweet amazing feeling. The feeling of him inside me.
I heard my breath picking up as I groaned, letting my head fall back onto the pillow as I let Jaime take full control of my body.
"God Vic," Jaime moaned.
"My body is yours. Take it away sailor."
"Aye aye captain." Jaime winked.
Although Jaime leads the sex, it's easy to say I have the balls in this relationship.
He pulled out and thrusted all the way back in
My toes curled as my nails sank into his back.
"Oh god!" I breathed out. "Harder, fuck Jaime fucking harder."
Jaime rolled his hips onto mines harder as he thrusted deeper into me.
He nailed right into me, hitting my prostate.
"Oh god!" I coughed out. "Right there. Oh Jaime!" I moaned louder.
Jaime trailed his lips down my chest. I felt my body trembling at his touch.
"You're so close Vic, you're so fucking close." He purred onto my chest.
I repeated his names in breathily moans as he went further into me. I shut my eyes closed, my breathing picked up. He's right, I am so fucking close.
"Oh Jaime." I moaned into his chest. "Harder."
"Shit fuck ass fuck!" We heard someone scream.
Jaime stopped and we both looked over his shoulder.
"I just, wow I left something over there." Amber slowly started to back out of the door way.
"Shit." I breathed under my breath.
Jaime got off of me and ran to his clothes. "We probably got like twenty seconds." He muttered as he threw on his shirt over his head.
I pulled down the hospital gown and tried to fix my hair as much as I can. I breathed in an out to calm myself down.
Having someone walk in when you were so close to having an orgasm is probably not the best thing ever.
I threw myself back on the bed. "I was so close." I mumbled.
I looked at Jaime who's now completely dressed. His hair is down and a complete sweaty mess.
Seconds later Christina, Amber, Mike, and my parents walked threw the door.
"Oh Jaime you're here early." My mom smiled.
Jaime nibbled on his lip and nodded. "I- I actually stood over night and yeah." He scratched the back of his head.
I looked over at Mike who was examining me and Jaime. His eyes grew wide and he bursted into laughter.
"Hey Jaime," He pointed laughing harder. "Nice boner."
I looked and saw the front of Jaime's pants in a complete bulge.
"Did my brothers dick taste good?"
"Wonderful."
My moms and dads eyes widened.
"Yes, yes we were having sex until Amber had to walk right in when I was about to have an orgasm! And really Jaime all I want you to do is touch me right now because I'm not finished!"
My moms eyes widened as my dad chuckled. "Maybe we should go. I'm scared. Come on sweetheart lets go get some coffee." My dad mumbled as he pushed my mom out of the room.
"But but-"
"Now is not a good time Vivian lets go."
Once they were out Mike laughed harder. "You guys were seriously fucking?"
"Obviously baby, look at his pants." Christina pointed to his boner. "Oh by the way, theses are for you Vicky." She walks over to me and hands me some flowers, balloons, a bear, and a bag of candy. I smile as I kiss her cheek.
"Aw thank you dearie."
"You're welcome. It was from all of us."
"Thank you too Amber and Mike."
Amber laughs as she hugs Jaime. "You're welcome." She says as she jumps on Jaime's back.
"So anyways." I look at Mike and Christina sitting on a chair next to my bed, Christina in Mike's lap while he's rubbing her belly. I smile as I look down. "You're getting big."
She nods and looks down. "Can't wait till this little sucker is out."
"That little shit is gonna ruin you guys."
"I'm ready." Mike says as he kisses Christina gently.
"When are you guys starting those parenting classes?" I hear Jaime ask.
"Next week, but what sucks is I can't go. I'll be learning how to drive with dad." Mike looks down.
"Which I don't mind because that's also important." Christina squeezes his hand. "So Vic, do you think you mind coming along?"
I laugh and shake my head. "No no I don't mind. It's going to be weird since they're going to think it's mines first."
"It's a girl by the way." Christina said smiling down at her belly. "The baby I mean, it's a girl."
Mike smiled. "I can't wait to kick all of the boys asses who tries to touch my little princess." He says kissing Christina's belly. "I love you." He says looking down. "And I love you too babe." Mike kisses Christina's lips. "My two girls. The most important girls in the world."
I smile. "You hear that baby? Daddy is gonna beat up all the boys for you. Me too, and your uncle Jaime and Tony. We got you."
The three of us laughed and I looked around, noticing Jaime and Amber are gone. I sighed. "Always taking my boyfriend." I laughed and shrugged.
"They probably went to go see Tone." Mike said.
"Oh shit. How's Tony doing?"
Mike shrugs. "I don't know we haven't gone to see him yet."
"I hope he's doing okay." I sigh.
"Don't even worry about it. Tony will be just fine." Christina rested her hand ontop of mines.
This is all my fault. If it weren't for Allie then he wouldn't be in here. I wouldn't be in here. None of us would have to be in here. This is all my fault. How could I let this all happen?
"Mike!" I hear in our door way.
We all turn our head and see a sobbing Amber. "I-It's T-T-Tony." She stutters. "S-some-t-hing happened."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! SO NOW FOR ANGEL AND ME IT'S SUMMER SO WE CAN WRITE WAAAAAAAAAAY MORE SO BE EXPECTING A LOT MORE UPDATES BECAUSE IT'S SUMMER BREAK NOW WOOO!
Anyways, maybe we can finish this story by the end of the summer. Maybe. Who knows. But the good thing is updates will come much faster now.
Comments? They mean a lot because we both love you guys:*
AMBER WHY YOU GOTTA COCK BLOCK FUENCIADO?!!!
Aw what's happening to Tone?:c
We love you guys♥
Title Credit: Pierce The Veil♥