Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

She Doesn't Like Springy, Does She?

"Oh yeah." I instantly shoot up from Jaime's grip as we're laying on my car hood.
"What?" Jaime sits up.
"We're suppose to meet up with Amber, Tony and Mike tonight." I say quickly getting off the roof.
Jaime groans. "Really tonight?"
I laugh as I open the door to the drivers side of my car. "Yes, we're suppose to plan Christina's baby shower!" I say closing my door, buckling my seat belt.
"I thought she didn't want one?"
I shrug. "Doesn't mean she's not getting one."
I start up the car and start going down the hill. I look over at Jaime and smile. "Oh come on don't be such a sour patch kid."
He laughs "At least I turn sweet."
I laugh a little as I take his hand in mines, squeezing it. "You're always sweet."
"I love you." He mumbles.
I smile a little to big. "I love you too."
***
"Sorry it took us so long." I say out of breath, dragging Jaime behind me as I barge into Tony's house.
"How did it go?" Amber looks up at Jaime.
"Great." I hear Jaime talk from behind me.
"Care to show us the ring?" I see Tony smile.
I smile and walk over to him. I extend my hand and Tony takes it, examining it in aw.
"It's pretty." Tony looks up at me.
I smile "Thanks."
"When's the wedding?" He laughs a little.
"Not the main focus. Baby talk. Where the hell is Mike?!!" I groan, looking around.
"Christina won't let him leave, you know her fucking hormones are making her a needy bitch." Amber mutters, shaking her head as she leans into Tony.
"Fine leaves it to us." I say, sitting in the opposite sofa across from Tony and Amber. Jaime sits on a chair in the middle of both couches. I lean back and take out my phone, scrolling to the notes.
"Kay. Lets start planning." I say.
"What should be the colors?" Jaime looks at me.
"Well Christina said the baby is going to be a girl, so how about pink and purple and yellow and gray and stuff? Not like dark colors ew like you know the light pink and violet and maybe we can throw in some baby blue."
"That's a great idea actually Vic." I hear Amber laugh.
"Gotta make everything good for my best friend. Anyways, how many people are we gonna invite? I say we should keep it small, 30-50 people at the most." I mumble as I continue to type everything down.
"That can work." Amber nods. "If we all know Chris is that she does not like a lot of people." We all laugh and I sigh.
"Tony you can help Amber with the food and stuff since Amber you're one hell of a cook, I'll leave the setting up to Jaime and myself, and Tony I'll make a list of all the heavier stuff you and Mike can get. Like tables and chairs you know that sort of stuff. I'll leave my mom to make all the sweets and everything. And Jaime and I can go shop for the decorations. Does all this sound good to you guys?" I look over at the three of them and they all nod.
"How about your dresses and outfits Amber?" I look up at her.
"What about them?"
"What are you going to wear? I have this idea we make it really springy yeah?"
"Springy? Christina won't like it."
"She isn't planning it so I'm making it springy."
"Okay okay Jesus!" Amber laughed. "What do you have in mind?" I ask.
"I don't know. What do you think I should wear Jaime?"
Jaime sits fully up. "Something flowery with either light pink or yellow, that would be really cute. If you wear the light pink thing you can wear light blue jeans- wait no! How about you and I go dress shopping for you, and you can wear tights with feet and pretty booties and a pretty pink springy dress. Or yellow. Whatever we find." Jaime claps a little.
I hear Tony laugh. "That was the gayest thing ever."
"Oh shut up." Jaime sticks out his tongue. "I'm gay! It's what I do."
I smile. "I'll pick out what Christina wears since I'm her gay."
"I have the cooler gay." Amber giggles.
I role my eyes. "Bitch please."
"I'm kidding Vic you know I love the both of you. It's just Jaime gets me a little more and you get Christina a little more. Nothing wrong with that, we love the both of you guys very much."
I laugh. "I know I know." I turn my attention to Tony. "You think we can do all the heavy lifting and stuff? I want this to be next Saturday."
"Already? But yeah it shouldn't be a problem. Maybe Ambers brother can help me and stuff."
"Now Tone you know he doesn't like you." Amber looks at him.
"He should, I mean look at this." Tony points to himself.
"I've seen better." Amber chuckles.
"Yeah but you keep staying."
"Because I love you." She looked up at him, giving him a 'duh' expression.
"Stop being such faggots!" I laugh a little and groan.
Tony lets out a horrid snort. I don't even know what to call it. "Yeah says YOU!"
I look over at Jaime who's playing with his thumbs, his tongue slightly sticking out while he looks lost in thought. I frown as I see a sudden rush of frustration fly over his face while he slightly shakes his head. I sigh and turn my attention back to Tony. I wonder what he's thinking about.
"Anyways, so yeah. Can we do it here? I have an idea that the party can be like out in the back and all the food can be in here on a table."
Tony nods. "Yeah that isn't a problem."
"You have the nicest house anyways." I laugh.
He shakes his head. "Not true!"
"It's true." I laugh again.
"Okay yeah maybe it is a little true."
"Or a lot of true." Amber looks up at him.
"Alright so we seem to have everything together, so I'll see you guys tomorrow at school?"
"For sure then dudes." Tony gets up and quickly hugs me.
"Alright have a good night." I smile a little.
"You too." Tony nods and sits back down, wrapping his arms around Amber and kissing her forehead.
"Come on Hime." I say, placing my hand on his shoulder.
He quickly flinches and pulls away. I look at him with wide eyes. His chest is heaving and my eyes narrow.
"You okay?"
Jaime shakes his head, looking on the floor avoiding my eye contact. "Sorry you just startled me."
I extend my hand out to him, he looks at it and slowly takes my hand into his. "Let's go home baby." I mumble, my voice sounding uncomfortable. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with him?
Jaime and I walk to the car in silence I let go of his hand and walk over to the drivers side. I get inside and so does Jaime. I stare ahead for a moment. I look at Jaime and my jaw tightens.
"What's wrong?"
He looks up. "Nothing."
"Don't give me that shit, Jaime I want to know what's wrong. Everything was fine and dandy a little while ago. Seriously what the fuck?"
"I just haven't been able to sleep and I don't understand why." Jaime groans.
"You're not sleeping again?" I ask him, placing my thumb under his chin and having him look at me.
"Yeah I don't know why."
I smile slightly. I look at the time and its 8:30. "Well you know the best way to fall asleep is having an orgasm." I wink.
He only laughs. "Really?"
I place my hand on his cheek and stroke it. "And I think I can help you out with that." I smirk slightly. I see Jaime nibbling on his bottom lip.
"Well then captain take me home."
"Aye aye sailor." I kiss him gently and laugh.
"Your mines tonight."
"As I am every night Vic." Jaime smiles.
I put the car into drive and start backing out of Tony's drive way.
"We shall see about that." I feel myself smiling.
"Oh you'll see."
He's right, we will see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys I know this was suppose to be up but yeah, I fell asleep and I just got home so yeah here you guys go! It's sort of a filler I think BUT big but hehe anyways, do you guys want sex in the next chapter? I can have that arranged. BUT YOU HAVE TO COMMENT! I'm debating on this, I think I would make it my best since I've gotten better at writing it, lemme show you guys my skills ;) Lol but seriously do you guys want it? And once again sorry for the wait, but here it is and hope you guys enjoyed it!
Couldn't think of a title, I'm brain farting right now but we love you:*
Have a wonderful Saturday night!♥ If you guys are here in the states, it's like barely 8:00 here in California. Okay bye!