Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

I'm a Stitch Away From Making it

"Why are we at the beach?" I hear Jaime ask as I park nearly ten feet away from the sand.
"Oh come on no ones here, lets have some alone time. Just you and me."
I see Jaime smile out of the corner of my eye and he quickly gets out of the car. I follow closely and take off my shoes and socks, leaving them inside, I see Jaime do the same as I roll up my jeans. I walk in front of my car and extend my hand, Jaime takes it and we continue to walk forward. The white sand feels cool underneath my feet, causing me to sigh out of relief.
"Wanna go for a late night swim?" I look up at him.
"Are you fucking kidding me? It's probably cold as fuck." Jaime shakes his head. "No thanks."
"Oh come on! Don't be such a pussy, something you don't like!"
Jaime merely laughs. "Vic seriously it's cold."
"I'll keep you warm don't worry."
I look up at him as a blush covers his cheeks, I look ahead as we stop, the moon is shinning and a soft glitter covers the top of the calm cool waves. The sea breeze gently pushes my hair back, causing me to shutter.
I look up at Jaime as I take off my clothes. His eyes grow wide as I remove my boxers as I place them on top of my pants. I take off my promise and engagement rings, gently putting them in my pants pocket. Better keep those things fucking safe. I look up at Jaime and smile. I turn around and start running to the water. I throw myself under the waves, the cool water consuming my body, making my skin go numb for the sweet blissful moment I was underneath the salt under the sea. Honestly it's really warm which is super surprising since beach water is as cold as a bitch.
I find my way up to the surface, I push my hair out of my face as I gasp for air. Once I catch my breath I turn around laughing.
"Come in, it's not as cold as you would think!" I shout to Jaime.
I see his arms folded as he's fully clothed still.
"You're fucking crazy!"
I stick out my tongue. "Just come in! It's not even cold!"
"No."
"Jaime!" I wine. "Please?"
"No."
"Please!!" I wine more.
He looks down for a moment. I hear him let out a loud sigh before pulling his shirt over his head and dropping it onto the sand.
"Chow!" I yell as I start floating in the water. Waving and kicking my arms around, causing the calm water to make a moving sound.
I hear Jaime laugh as he sloppily takes his pants and boxers off. Once he was finally naked he crossed his arms over his now bare chest and slowly makes his way inside the water. Once he was far enough to reach me he wrapped his arms around my waist, I pulled my legs up and around his waist. I wrap my arms around Jaime's neck as he starts slowly spinning us in a circle. I lean in and kiss his lips.
"See is it that bad?" I laugh.
"No actually it is pretty warm."
I rested my head on his shoulder. "I told you."
"I know Mr. Preciado."
I blush as I look up at him. "I thought you didn't want to keep your last name?"
"I know my name means way more to you, I'm leaving it up to you wether you want me to change my name or if you want yourself to change your last name. I don't mind either way."
I feel tears fighting in my eyes as I kiss his cheek. "Thank you." I mumble.
"Can I tell you how I dream our wedding to be?" I look up at Jaime as he continues to go in a small circle still.
"Promise you won't laugh?"
He smiles. "I swear."
I knit my eyebrows together."Holding you up to that."
"Just go." He laughs.
I smile. "Okay okay. I actually picture it on a beach but with a roller coaster or something. Which is weird and I know that it's not even possible to do that. And we would also have like elephants and stuff."
"Sounds like the circus." Jaime giggles.
"Being with you is like a circus."
"Well I'm honored then."
"I've been thinking about marrying you since I was about twelve."
Jaime looked down at me, his eyes wide as they shinned underneath the moonlight. The moons pretty pearl color light can't compare to the refection it gives Jaime. He smiled as he looked up.
"I actually pictured my wedding at Disney Land. Whoever I ended up being with I always pictured having our wedding at Disney Land and just causing a ruckus with Donald and Daisy at the park with my wife- er well now in this case husband." Jaime smiles sweetly at me.
I laugh a little. "Well both of our dream weddings are interesting. Lets get married at Disney Land so I can be a prince and be in the Sleeping Beauty castle."
"I wanna get married on the Peter Pan ride." Jaime groans.
"Or we can get married on Star Tours."
He shakes his head "Nah to much of Tony's thing."
"He'll probably love us forever."
"Or hate us for thinking of it before him."
I laugh as I kiss his chest. "You're perfect."
"No Vic, you're perfect."
I lift up my head and look at him. "No."
His grip on me tightens, I feel myself tensing up. "I love you, you do know that right?"
"You've only told me once or twice."
I see Jaime smile as he stops spinning in a circle. He turns his attention to the moon as I look up at him. We stay quiet for a moment. The sea breeze wind brushes past my face, the sound of the water calmly swaying back and forth, the twinkling stars made my face dim with a light that seemed to be the most beautiful light I've ever seen. My eyes focus back on Jaime, his arms snake around my waist as he pushes me closer to him. I feel his moist lips attach to my neck. I feel my body raise with goose bumps, I begin to tremble underneath him. I let out a small whimper as I feel his teeth sinking in on my skin.
"Jaime," I let out a breathly moan
I felt Jaime's tongue dart out as it massages my skin. I felt my knees growing weaker as my breath started growing heavier. I tilted my head a little bit back, exposing more of my skin. I felt his lips trailing up my neck, his teeth sank in once again and I let out another moan.
"Holy shit Hime, I don't think I can-"
I'm only silenced by Jaime's teeth sinking further, I let out another heavy breath. I run my hands up Jaime's smooth and slightly moist chest. I feel his lips and teeth let go on my neck. Moments later they're crashing onto my lips before I can have a single complaint.
He crashes his lips onto mines not tenderly or gentle, not with kindness or care. He does it with so much force and dominance.
I feel his tongue gently gliding on my lower lip, Jaime obviously asking me for my permission. I gladly accept it and open my mouth. I throw my arms around Jaime's neck as my tongue wrestles to get on top of his. I push my body closer to his. I feel his hands sliding down my back and I hear them go under the water. He then grabs onto my ass, I smile a little as I moan into his mouth.
We pull away, I look up at him as my breath is coming back. I see him smile and kiss the top of my forehead. I drag him down and kiss him gently again. I jump up and Jaime catches me. My legs automatically locks around Jaime's waist. He starts moving closer to the sand. Once we're at the mud part of the sand Jaime gently places me down on my back. He spreads my legs as he gently leans down, trailing my stomach in kisses. I moan at the touch.
"Jaime, please." I moan.
I feel Jaime's lips attach to my neck again. His sucking increased. My hand tangled in his hair as the other hand wrapped around his neck. I moaned quietly as my breath started picking up. I felt Jaime's hands slide down my torso, the slowly slid down to my thighs and I felt him rubbing them in a circular motion. I moaned again. Fucking shit, this bitch is being a fucking tease.
"Jaime," I throw my head back slightly, Jaime's lips still connected to my neck. "Now please."
I felt his hands softening up, his lips let go of my skin and he looked down at me. He ran his hands up my arms and soon pinned them behind my head.
He leaned down, his lips an inch apart from mines, his nose pinned to mine as he looked into my eyes.
I feel something go inside me and soon stiffen up, Jaime laughs.
"God Vic why are you so tight?"
I don't say anything, I continue to stare into his eyes, my breathing starting to pick up.
He slowly shoves himself further inside me, his face still an inch away from mines, his eyes never leaves mine. I hear him groan slightly.
"God Vic you're so tight." He moans a little.
"Isn't that a good thing?" I breathlessly say.
He looks away for a moment and looks back at me, his hand reaches up and brushes my hair away from my sticking forehead.
He pulls out and with full force (and without a little warning) he shoves all the way back in. My thighs cramp up as I yelp.
"Jesus." I moan.
I feel my arms tighten around Jaime automatically as my legs lock around his waist. I shut my eyes as he slams into me again. I hear the air being filled with low breathily moans, Jaime's groaning, and the water swaying back and forth.
My finger nails dig deep into his shoulder blades as he shoves further inside of me. My eyes fly open as my mouth slightly hangs, I feel my toes curling as my back starts to tense up, my stomach starts to feel empty as I moan loudly.
"Holy shit Jaime." I moan into his ear.
Jaime gives me a moan in return as I feel him thrust deeper inside of me. His hips automatically start rolling hard onto mines as he picks up the pace. I moan underneath him as he shoves himself even further, his hips rolling onto mines even harder.
I look up at Jaime, he bites his bottom lips as the moon his making his sweat glisten underneath the light.
I cup my hands around his face, my arms trembling. He looks up as he's still thrusting in and out of me.
"I-I-I.... Love-Y-you." I say/moan breathlessly.
Jaime smiles as he leans down, pushing his lips to my forehead.
He shoves himself even further inside of me. I let out a loud moan. I feel one of Jaime's free hand go down my chest and he grabs a hold of my dick, I feel him flicker his wrist up and down.
"Holy shit Jaime," I moan loudly.
I see Jaime smile.
I fall back onto the sand, my body trembling as I arch my back, I twist and turn as Jaime continues to thrust inside of me while he jacks me off. I moan louder as my nails dig into his arms.
I look up as the stars in the sky turn into a blur. My breathing goes off the charts as my body beings to tremble. I feel Jaime's thrusting turn sloppy, his wrist still flicking up and down. I feel Jaime shove all the way and hit my spot. I scream and thrash in pleasure. I feel my body tense up and give out all together as I came hard all over Jaime's chest. With a couple more short sloppy thrust I feel him cum inside of me.
With a loud groan Jaime pulls out and collapse on top of me. I lay there out of breath, I look up at Jaime and tangle my fingers in his curly locks. I lift up his head so he's looking at me. We stare each other while we're trying to catch our breaths.
"I love you." I finally say once my breath comes back together.
"I-I love you too." Jaime mumbles.
He rolls off me and plops next toe, he throws his arms around me and pushes me close to him, he hides his face in my neck and I laugh.
"No Jaime you can't fall asleep we gotta go home, we can't stay here."
"No." He groans. "Sleep, now, please."
"Jaime I would love to but-"
I'm cut off by Jaime's soft snores. I sigh and sink further into the sand. I lean up and kiss he's cheek.
"Sleep tight, love." I say as I sink further into his chest.
"I love you." I mumble.
The calming sea crashes around us, I sigh and close my eyes.
This has been the best day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys what do you think? I hope you liked it but yeah. Thank you to the two comments we got on the last chapter! Woo:D I thought we would get three maybe four but hey, two is better than none!
Happy Monday guys, we love you:*
Title Credit: Fall Out Boy♥