Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

They Say Nice Guys Finish Last, But I was ***ed From the Start

"Jaime!" I hear from behind me. "Not right there!"
I groan as I look down from the ladder at Vic who has his hands on his hips and is violently tapping his foot.
I role my eyes. "What love what?"
"Babe listen to me the streamers don't go there."
"What?" I shrug. "I think they look fine."
"No stop! You're gonna mess everything up!"
"Stop over reacting everything's fine!"
"The streamers don't go there!" He stomps his foot. "They go in the door way, not on the sun cover thingy this is."
"Victor seriously it's fine."
He sticks out his tongue "Are you-"
"Annoyed? Yes go away."
"I'll go away once you put the streamers in the right place."
"If you don't leave I'll never put my thing in your right place again."
"Don't you threaten me!" Vic laughs a little.
"Hey gay and gayer help set out the food." Tony quickly interrupts.
Vic narrows his eyes at me and quickly rolls them. I laugh as I start climbing down the ladder.
"I'm only kidding." I say as I wrap my arms around his waist.
He walks forward, me still behind him. I kiss his cheek as we walk into the kitchen. I see Amber and Mrs. Fuentes running around with bowls of food.
"Jaime stop being gay and come help. Now!" Amber yells at me.
I chuckle as I unhook my arms from Vic's waist. Causing him to groan. I lean down and kiss his forehead.
"Have you guys started planning for the wedding?" Mrs. Fuentes asks as she hands me a bowl of dip.
I shake my head. "Nah, I've talked to Tony about it somewhat and we both agreed that maybe next spring can work. Or maybe in two years, winter? I'm not sure. To be honest that's not really the main focus, the main focus is us finishing high school."
"That's good, but don't be surprised when I say this. I want to make your guys wedding perfect."
I smile and kiss her cheek. I mumble a little okay before going outside and setting up all the food.
"Guys, Mike is down the street!" Amber squeals as she looks down at her phone. I see everyone scurry and sit down. I laugh a little. Christina is gonna kill us for doing this. She didn't want a baby shower but she got one. I look over at Vic who is setting down the last piece of food and runs over next to me, taking my hand into his. I look down smiling as our fingers lace together.
In a matter of seconds Christina is walking threw the door.
"Surprise!" We all yell.
Christina freezes into place and looks at Mike. "I-"
"Shh, just go with it baby." Mike mumbles as he kisses her lips.
"Asshole." She mumbles as she pulls away.
"It was all Vic!" Amber points in our direction.
I look at Vic who's walking over to her. He smiles and places his hand on her belly. "Don't act like you hate it Chris."
"Yeah." I laugh as I walk over. "Mike, Vic, Tony, and I have a surprise for you."
"What could that be?" She eyes Mike.
"You'll see." Mike smiles as he walks her to the middle of the floor.
I stand next to Tony while Vic stands next to me. Tony hands me a guitar and walks over to Amber. He sits down and sticks out his tongue at me. I quietly laugh and flip him off. I rub my palms on my jeans and start to tune the acoustic guitar. I look at Vic and he nods.
"Alright guys this is a song Mike wants us to sing to Christina." Vic smiles.
"Every time I listen to this you automatically pop into my mind baby girl." Mike says, kissing Christina's cheek. "And since I can't sing or play guitar I'm having Vic and Jaime do it. Sucks just playing drums."
"Alright well whenever you're ready Hime." Vic mumbles.
I nod and begin to stum. I look over at Vic who's bobbing his head smiling. He looks at me and his smile grows wider.

"If I told you that I loved you, would you promise not to leave?

If I told you that I need you, would you say that you need me?

'Cause I'm dying to just hold you close.. A petty wish, it may seem, but right now
it's what I need the most.

I just want for you to smile.

I just want for you to breathe.

I just want for you bliss and simplicity.

I just want you with me.

I'm sorry that we fought tonight.

Could we just forget things?

Maybe we can sleep tonight... make up in each other's dreams.

'Cause I'm dying to just kiss your lips.

A petty wish, it may seem, but right now it's the only thing I miss.

I just want for you to smile.

I just want for you to breathe.

If I told you that I loved you..

Would you promise not to leave?"

Vic looks over at me and smiles. I begin to clap as so does everyone else.
"And that was for you Chrissy." Vic smiles as he walks over to her, pulling her into an embrace.
I walk over to Vic and wrap my arms around his waist. He instantly turns around and faces me. He looks into my eyes and crashes his lips onto mines.
"If I told you that I loved you." I whispered as Vic rested his forehead onto mines.
"Would you promise not to leave?" He looks into my eyes.
"Never." I mumble. "I will never leave."
"I love you Jaime."
I smile. "I love you too Vic."
"Forever?"
"And ever. I promise." I smile and kiss him again.
"Okay gay and gayer lets play a game!" Amber begins to pull me away. I see Vic sigh and sit down next to Christina.
This is gonna be a great night.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER AND THIS SUCKS BUT YEAH JUST NEEDED SOMETHING UP!
Part 2 will be up soon! Sorry for the wait and ugh yeah this really sucks.
I recommend you guys listen to the song I used. If you're into Pop Punk they're this really good local band called Seasons Change and they're great. You should listen to this song and support♥
Song Credit: I Love You- Seasons Change♥
Title Credit: Seasons Change♥ (Hehe) It has nothing to do with the chapter tho:p
We love you guys♥