Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

Have Faith in Me

My eye's flickered open as my sight adjusted to the shinning lights above me. I quickly looked around and noticed the scenery and remembered that I was in Jaime's room. I quietly sat up and looked around the room, I saw my clothes scattered everywhere and couldn't help but to smile. I slowly pushed myself off the bed and walked over to my clothes, quickly throwing them on. I grabbed my phone from the floor and looked at the time. It was only 5:30 in the afternoon are you kidding me? I shook my head as I saw that I had seven unread text messages and quickly shoved my phone back into my pocket, not letting Allie mess this up. I walked over to Jaime and jumped back onto the bed, causing him to roll over and groan.
"Stop." He grumbled.
"Wake up Sleeping Beauty!" I chuckled.
He rolled over and faced me. "I'm up okay I'm up! What do you want?!"
I shrugged. "For you to be up, I've missed you."
He rolled his eyes. "You've been asleep."
"Doesn't mean I don't miss you in my sleep! I miss you all the time." I mumbled under my breath.
He sat up and scratched the back of his head. "Mhm yeah." He smiled as he got up.
"You know you like hot naked."
"So I look hot with clothes on too." He laughed as he started to put on his shirt.
I rolled my eyes. "You got a point there Preciado."
"I always do." He mumbled as he slipped his amazingly toned legs threw his shorts and pulled them up. He sighed and quickly fixed up his room a little bit and walked back to the bed, throwing himself onto it. I crawled over to him and gently wrapped my fingers into his, I couldn't stop the smile from spreading on my face, something about just being with him right now feels so right.
"What are you thinking?"
I looked back up from our hands to see a concerned look on Jaime's face.
"You." I sighed.
He rose an eyebrow. "What about me?"
I shrugged. "I don't know. Your laugh, your smile, your eyes, your dimples, the way you mumble in your sleep when you switch sides, just how cute you are and how being with you is just I don't know, it just feels so right you know?"
Jaime's smile got even bigger (If that's even possible) "Yeah I couldn't agree more, being with you is the best feeling ever, I can't explain it at all."
I smiled. "Glad were on the same page."
"Can I get a kiss then?" Jaime looked into my eyes.
I nodded a little bit to excited and leaned in quickly pecking his lips. I pulled away and placed my hand on his cheek, lightly tracing it with my finger tips.
"Jaim-" His door swung open and my body froze, Jaime peeked his head up to see his mom in the doorway, I rolled over to see her jaw tighten and a confused look on her face.
"Oh why hello Victor." She forced out with a smile. I cringed a little and Jaime quickly placed his hand on my back. "I didn't know you were here."
"Yeah, sorry Mrs. Preciado I was just leaving."
"No why the rush? Why don't you stay for dinner?"
"Mom stop-" Jaime started as he sat up.
"No no I insist, you haven't stayed for dinner in a while, it would be nice for you to join us." She smiled at me. It made my stomach twist and do flips.
I looked down and nodded. "Uhh sure okay."
"Great pizza is downstairs waiting, whenever you two are." She then walked away and turned her head towards us as she began walking down the stairs.
I turned to Jaime who had his hands in his face, slightly shaking his head. "I'm sorry I got you into this, I know it's going to be awkward, I know she saw."
I quickly walked over and grabbed his hand and helped him get up. "Oh come on it shouldn't be that bad, I've had dinner here many times." I hope it isn't as awkward as I hope, I mean I was only touching his cheek, that shouldn't put two and two together, right?
Jaime sighed and began to walk out the door. "Come on then, quicker we do this the faster I can walk you home." Jaime then walked out the door and down the stairs, I quickly followed without a word. I hope this isn't bad, dear god, please don't let this be bad. We walked into the dinning room to see his mom and dad mumbling. We quickly stopped and looked at each other while they looked up. Jaime's moms eyes dead on me and Jaime's dad looking around. Yep. This is going to be awkward.
"Vic it's so nice of you to stay, haven't have you for dinner in a while."
I shrugged. "It's been a while." I mumbled.
"Please take a seat." He gestured his hand at the two empty chairs.
Jaime let out a groan while we sat down. "So how's Vivian and Vic?" His dad ask.
"They're good, I guess. Yeah they are. Been busy with work now since my dad took over the painting business."
"Oh he actually got to take over it?"
I nodded. "Yes sir."
"That's great of him." He said as he grabbed a slice of pizza. Jaime grabbed me a slice and threw it on my plate. I sighed and took a bite. I'm not even hungry I don't want to eat it's to awkward to eat.
"And your mom, is she still a pre school teacher?" His mom asked.
"Mom if you want to know so bad why don't you go talk to his parents? They're right there you haven't talk to them in years!" Jaime snapped rolling his eyes.
"Jaime Alberto Preciado don't you snap at your mother like that!" His dad demanded.
"Why do you guys even care?! Wait no stop pretending that you guys care. You don't! You guys never care about my friends, or their parents, you don't even care about me so stop acting like you guys care so much it's making me more sick than I already am! Face it you two don't care the only reason why you guys are actually having us sit down at this stupid table is because you saw Vic laying on my bed. So what he always lays on my bed!" Jaime snapped and it made me look down.
"Why was he touching your face?! And you guys always spend more time together, more than normal!" His mom snapped.
"I had some food on my face okay?! And yeah he's my best friend! You can't tell me to stop hanging out with my best friend. What do you think we're dating?!"
"Jaime we're just concerned." His dad lowered his voice.
"Concerned about what?! That Vic and I are dating no we're not, we aren't even gay Vic has a girlfriend okay?! Even if I were gay so what? You guys are parents, it's your job to except me the way I am. Oh wait no never mind I'm sorry you guys aren't parents. Come on Vic lets go, I'll walk you home now."
"You aren't going anywhere young man!" His mom scream.
"Shut up! I'll deal with whatever you guys are going to do late, I'm going to take Vic home. Get up Vic let's go." I got up and looked at his parents who's faces were red. Damn they seem pretty worked up. We walked out of the door and began walking on the side walk.
"I'm sorry that I caused that." I grumbled.
Jaime sighed, "No it's okay. The fighting is normal, we've been fighting a lot lately and stuff."
"Do you know why?" I asked. "I know you came over that one time but do you know why?"
He looked up at the sky and grabbed my hand. "I don't know, cause I told them how much they suck. They can't handle the truth."
I sighed and rubbed my eyes as we walked up the front steps of my porch. "Well we're here." I frowned a little. No I don't want Jaime to leave me.
Jaime smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. He gently picked me up and forced his lips onto mines. I gasped as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer. I traced his bottom lips and he opened his mouth and I slipped my tongue in. We stood that way kissing for a while.
"Woah," We both froze and Jaime quickly dropped me. We both turned and faced Mike, his eyes wide and his moth dropped, he was pointing from me to Jaime. "I'm- I'm" Mike mumbled.
Jaime's cheeks flared red. "I should go back home." I'll see you guys later." Jaime then walked away without looking back, most likely not knowing what to do like me. I stared at Mike for a minuet that seemed to last a whole life time. He would open and shut his mouth as if he were going to say something but nothing would come out. After a while I gave up on if he had something to say and I took out my key and quickly unlocked the door. I walked inside and heard Mike following. He quickly shut the door and I turned around.
"So I guess now for you, it's sort of out there?"
"That you and Jaime have a thing."
"Boyfriend, he's my boyfriend."
"Vic you two are-"
"Gay? Yup."
"I don't know what to say." Mike said.
"That I'm a disgusting excuse for a brother?" I looked down. It's true Mike now just saw pretty much that I'm gay, I wouldn't be surprised if he pushed me against the wall and called me a faggot.
I felt a pair of arms pick me up and squeeze me. "Vic, you aren't a disgusting excuse of a brother, you're my brother. Gay or straight. You're Vic and I love you ethier way you got that? Why didn't you tell me earlier? You and Jaime going out is actually pretty cool, if this makes you happy then I'm so happy for you."
I looked up at Mike as tears began to fill my eyes. "Really Mike?"
He nodded. "Of course, as long as you're happy right?"
I let out a sigh and hugged Mike back. "Thanks."
"So does anyone know?" Mike asked as he put me down.
I shook my head and he sighed. "Ahh figured."
After a moment of standing there his eyes widened. "Dude I'm sorry!"
"About?"
"The whole Allie thing, dude if I would of known you know I wouldn't of done that."
I sighed. "Even though she won't leave me alone and stuff it's okay it isn't your fault you didn't know."
"So are you still going on that date?"
I nodded. "Yeah, sort of have to."
"Why?" He asked looking concerned.
"Well first off I already promised her and you. Second, I don't want people to find out, I'm really scared of their judgement on me being gay and blah, And Third, I just want to do it once so I can just forget it and focus on Jaime."
"Ahh I see, I hope I don't mess up things with you and Jaime, he's okay with this?"
"He's not fine with it, but he's the most understanding and supportive person ever so he just want's to get it over with so he doesn't say anything, we talk about it all the time but he knows I love him."
"Love? Ohh Vic's in love." Mike winked.
"Of course Jaime's so perfect and makes me happy, I've been in love with him since the 7th grade."
"Aww that's cute, I wish you two the best though." Mike smiled widely.
"Thanks Mikey, that means a lot."
"Anytime bro, I'm gonna go skype with my friend so I'll see you."
"See ya." I waved as I dragged myself up to my room. I opened the door to my room and crawled to my bed. Ahh sleep. Nice peaceful sleep.
I love you, oh sweet sweet sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Asdfghjkl Mike's supportive yay!<3 Next chapter will be Jaime when he gets home from dropping Vic off. Omfg Jaime's Parents GTFO! LET FUENCIADO HAPPEN! We love you guys<3
Title Credit: A Day To Remember<3333333