Status: Active and updating

Darling You'll Be Okay

My Blue Heaven

I smiled and wrapped my arms around Vic's waist. I gently picked him up and forced my lips onto his. Vic gasped as he wrapped his arms around my neck as I pulled him closer. Vic traced my bottom lips and he opened his mouth and slipped his tongue in. We stood that way kissing for a while.
"Woah," We both froze and I quickly dropped Vic. We both turned and faced Mike, his eyes wide and his moth dropped, he was pointing from me to Vic.
"I'm- I'm" Mike mumbled. My cheeks flared red.
"I should go back home. I'll see you guys later." I then walked away without looking back, most likely not knowing what to do like Vic.
"Fuck!" I said in frustration while running my fingers through my hair. I couldn't believe that we were caught. Mike would understand, right? I bet Vic will convince Mike not to spill our little secret yet. Vic and I both weren't ready to tell. I was so caught up with my thoughts that I didn't realize I was in front of my front door. I opened it and sure enough, my parents were sitting on the couch waiting for me to come back.
"Jaime Alberto Preciado!" My mom said. "How dare you leave this house after being so rude to us?" I just rolled my eyes and tried to go up to my room. Tonight really made me exhausted."
"Come back right now minister!" My dad was now trying to play parent. I wish they would just stop.
"What?" I then turned to face my dad.
"We need to discuss you and Victor."
"What about me and Vic?" I said clenching my jaw.
"Why are you hanging out with Victor so much young man?" My moms voice was torture to my ears. "Are you two together?"
"Mom, Vic is my best friend. Why can't I hang out with my best friend? You guys are never here." I then walked toward the staircase.
"You won't see Victor if you don't tell your mother and I what else is going on."
"You can't stop me from hanging out with my best friend." I said and ran up the stairs.
"Jaime!" My dad yelled and I stopped dead in my tracks. What, why can't they leave me alone?
"We need to talk about this." He mumbled.
I quickly walked back down the stairs. "There is nothing to talk about!"
"Sit on the couch." My mom growled.
I rolled my eyes. "Fine whatever."
I sat down on the couch as they both stood infront of me. I narrowed my eyes staring at them coldly and hard. If only I had heat vision, then they would be on the ground ashes to dust and I can go over and stay with Vic and live happily ever after. But no life had to really suck and I had to get really crappy parents.
"Jaime," My mother started.
"What?" I spat out.
"Do you want to tell us, what's been happening when we aren't around?" My father asked.
"Well, you guys are never around so I always hang out with Vic, you guys don't even know my life you don't care okay?!"
"We do care!" My mother lied.
"Oh so do you know that I'm trying out for the soccer team tomorrow? No you didn't because you never ask, you never talk to me, you guys just never care! And I'm fine with that, I've been fine with you guys not being around. But don't just all of a sudden want to act like parents when you guys aren't you two just need to except that and it's okay!" The room fell silent and I heard my breathing getting more heavy. Woah. I need to calm down. I just want to go upstairs and into my room.
I felt a hand go across my face and I held my cheek. I saw my mom's eyes, did I make her that mad? Wait I don't care.
"Did you- did you just hit me?" I got up, feeling more mad.
"Go in your room, we're done." My mom hissed.
"I don't think you guys have ordered anything better in your life!" I ran up the stairs before anything else can happen. I slammed my door and quickly locked it. I stood there, my hands bawling in and out as my nails dug into my palms. I looked around my room and grabbed one of my over night bags.I shoved in my p'js and some clothes for school. I a fresh tooth brush and I packed all my soccer stuff and grabbed my keys, wallet, phone charger, and my phone. I grabbed my back pack and walked over to my window. I took out my phone and sighed.
To Vic<33: Hey, I'm coming over and spending the night, my parents and I got into a fight, I'll explain it there, okay?
I shoved my phone in my pocket and opened the window. I quickly crawled out of it and closed it. I looked over the edge and sighed. Okay I've done this once, I can do this again right? Yes I can, plus you'll get to see Vic. Come on you can do this. I looked up at the sky and it was already dark. I smiled and looked back down.
"Do it for Vic." I mumbled to myself. I looked down and took a deep breath and quickly leaped off. I landed on my feet and a shocking pain shot up them. I groaned and fell to the floor.
"Well that didn't go that well." I groaned as I rubbed my ankles. I looked at them, well nothing seems to be wrong with them, so I'm fine. I got on my knees and crawled to the side window. I quickly peeked in and saw that the living room was empty. Good my parents are in their room. I quickly ran to the back gate and quickly pushed it open. I locked it back up and was walking towards the side walk. Why would they even start to care now? They never care, they don't care. They're shitty parents. I hate them. I saw that I was already in front of Vic's house. I looked up and saw Vic waiting on the front porch. I felt the tears fall from my eyes as I ran up his lawn and into his arms. I crashed into them as he wrapped them around me.
"Hey Hime, what happened amor?" Vic rubbed small circles on my back as I heard myself sobbing.
"Just, my parents I hate them!" I sobbed harder.
"Shh shh, come on and lets go inside, my mom's making dinner and she said you can stay here for a couple of days, she actually want's to talk about it with us." He grabbed my hands smiling.
I nodded and Vic smiled as he opened the door. "Come on then lets go."
We walked in and I smelled the aroma of stuffed chille peppers and smiled. "Your mom's making my favorite." I smiled as we walked up to Vic's room.
"I know, I told her when I got the text, I knew it would cheer you up." Vic mumbled as he opened the door to his room and I put my bags on the floor.
"You do know how to cheer me up." I smiled as I quickly pecked Vic's lips. "I already feel better."
"Good, that's my job." He then walked out of the room and I followed him downstairs. Being in Vic's house was so much better than mines. My house was always quiet and nothing was ever going on with it. But as for everything was just so lively. So much noise was always coming from it, if it was from him and Mike always arguing, or the t.v coming from them all hanging out and watching t.v, or the sounds of his moms cooking. I wish my house was more active. But what can you do. Mrs. Fuentes always has said I was family, and I might start taking that to heart. She does love me though, and I love Vivian more than my own mom. It's sad to say but it happens.
"Mom Jaime is here." Vic called as he sat on the table.
"Hola mijo!" She came over and hugged me tightly and kissed my cheeks. I felt myself blush, my mom doesn't do this. "How are you feeling?" She asked.
"Better now since I'm here." I shrugged.
"Well I just started dinner, and Vic your father is on his way, when he comes we'll talk about what you and I discussed earlier." She looked at both of us.
"Sounds good." Vic nodded.
"Now go get your brother, we need to have a family talk." She smiled. "I'm excited to tell you two the news!" His mom bounced.
"It's good news right?" Vic rose his eyebrow.
"Of course I wouldn't be this excited if I wasn't now hurry and go get your brother!" She motioned her hand to Mike's room and Vic got up and jogged away.
"And this news involves you too, Jaime."
"Really?" I asked.
"Of course." She smiled as Vic and Mike came and sat down. Now I'm really excited to hear this.
They sat next to me and Mike smiled. "Hey Jaime."
"Hey Mike." We gave each other a quick hug and looked back at Mrs. Fuentes who pulled a chair in front of us.
"So you three I'm excited to say this."
"We aren't moving, are we?" Mike asked, looking a little scared.
"What no of course not." She shook her head. "No never."
"Woah, okay I can get the thought out of my head." Vic leaned back and smiled.
"Yeah, okay, it involves your father and I." She smiled.
"What about you and pops?" Mike aked.
"Well, we're renewing our vows." She squealed slightly.
"Aw really?" Vic awed.
She nodded. "Yeah I know isn't this so exciting?!"
"This is amazing, when?!" Mike asked.
"Next month."
"Aw mama, that's so great." Vic smiled at her.
"Wait wait wait" I stopped them. They all looked at me and I sighed. "So what do you mean, this includes me too Mrs. F?"
"Glad you asked that love, well we're having our sons in it. So it would be Vic, Mike, and well you."
I felt tears in the rim of my eyes. "Really, sons?"
"Yes of course ever since forever we've considered you our son. It's only fair if you're in this."
"I don't know what to say," I mumbled shocked.
"You don't have to say anything except a yes." She smiled happily.
I looked at Vic and Mike who had the same expression as me. "Of course yes!" I spat out and hugged her. "Mrs Fuentes I don't know what to say seriously thank you." My grip on her got tighter.
"I love you like my own son Jaime. We've watched over you for as long as you and Vic became friends all those years ago, you are my son and I love you. This is the only way I can repay you for bringing me as much joy as my sons have." I felt tears streaming down my face. She pulled away and placed her hands on my face, gently stroking the tears away from my face, she smiled and tears started streaming down her face. "I love you Jaime."
"I love you too." I chocked out and we hugged again. We pulled away and I looked at Vic who was smiling.
"This is so great!" Mike smiled. "I can't wait for this, where is it going to be at?"
"Yeah mama, where is it going to be?" Vic smiled.
"Here in the back yard." She smiled. "We decided we wanted it to be here, where we've shared some of the happiest moments we've had. And a lot consist of you three."
"Even when Mike broke his leg when Vic and I we're pushing him on the swing set and he fell?" Vic laughed and we all started to laugh at the memory.
"Dude no that hurt!" Mike whined.
"Remember when my dad taught us guitar Jaime?" Vic looked at me.
"Yeah, your dad taught us didn't he?" I smiled. "You two are better parents then my actual parents are."
His mom sighed. "And I'm sorry it has to be that way. We'll talk about what happend when my love gets here." She smiled and turned to the food. "Dinner will be ready in about an hour, so you boys can go ahead."
We all got up and kissed her cheek and Vic and I headed upstairs.
"Wait bros I'm coming with you!" Mike called to us and I felt my body freeze, I almost forgot that he saw us practically eating each others tongues. Oh boy, this is going to be really awkward.
Vic smiled as we walked into his room. "X-box for the win then?" Vic grinned as he pulled some bean bags from his closet. Mike closed the door and I sat on Vic's bed.
"Come here babe!" Vic extended his arms and I scotted closer, placing him on my lap as he curled into me.
"Aw, dudes you are cute." Mike smiled. "Jaime, I'm sorry if I would of known about you guys I wouldn't of made Vic go out with Allie."
I smiled. "It's cool, you didn't know it's okay." I turned to Vic. "Speaking of Allie, why hasn't she bugged you by now?"
Vic sighed. "After I got your text she texted me and I like turned off my phone."
I nodded. "Best move you've ever made." I laughed as Mike handed me a control.
After an hour of playing the xbox Vic's mom called from the stair case that dinner was ready. We all got up and ran downstairs.
"My sons!" Vic's dad embraced all three of us into a hug as we sat down.
"Pops you've been gone way to long." Vic smirked. "I wanted to show you some soccer moves I've been practicing."
"Sorry, I had to work late painting the school your mom works at. You can show me this weekend, I have it off and we can all go to the park."
"You got it, can Tony and Jaime come?" Vic looked at me and smiled.
"Of course they can." His dad smiled as his mom brought us a plate of my favorite food one by one.
"So Jaime, get to the explaining on what happened, your mothers tone scared me when she explained to me!" Mr. Fuentes said as he took a bite of the stuffed peppers.
I looked down at my food, how can I explain this the right way? "Well they just got mad and said that I hang out with Vic way to much, witch makes no sense since they are never home anyways, and so I snuck out here."
"Jaime the second time?!" Mrs. Fuentes asked shocked.
"I know I'm sorry but it's just, I feel like if I'm at home, things are going to get worse and just being here feels better. Even though it isn't my home, I feel so much more safe, happy and loved."
"Jaime! You know very well this is your home!" Mr. Fuentes said. "You're our son. Look I've been thinking about it and if you want, you can stay here."
"Wait I'm not following." I said confused.
"Vic told us your parents neglect you all the time. And if would be better if you stay here for a couple of weeks until that tension clears up, I would feel better if you did. And you need a break from them, it will only be for a couple of weeks, if you want. And hopefully if all goes well we.." Mr. Fuentes trailed off.
"Jaime, we're thinking about becoming your legal guardians." Mrs. Fuentes finished for him.
"Really?" I looked at Vic. "Vic was this your idea?"
He nodded. "Jaime you're way better off here, you know that. We all know that. My parents love you as their own son. And of course I love you.." He looked down and sighed. "It would just be better off if you're here and you know not there."
"My parents will never agree to this." I mumbled.
"Don't worry Jaime, we'll talk to them. This is going to happen." Mr. Fuentes assured me.
"Yeah dude, we'll all have your back." Mike said with a mouth full of food.
I slid into my seat, a little relived that they actually love me this much to do this? All for me? No one's actually done this for me. I have the best boyfriend ever. With the greatest family ever. The rest of dinner was filled with conversations and laughs. After dinner we helped clean up and said goodnight to Mike, and Vic's mom and dad. Vic and I ran upstairs and got ready for bed.
"How does living with us sound love?" Vic asked as we both slid into his bed.
"Doesn't sound to bad." I pulled Vic closer to me and kissed the top of his forehead.
"Goodnight Jaime I love you." Vic snuggled into my chest.
"Goodnight Vic. I love you too." I softly replied before felling the numbing feeling of sleep come over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omfg, I love Vic's parents so much. They're the cutest things ever. We love you guys for reading. Second part will be up as soon as possible <3
Title Credit goes to Taking Back Sunday <333333