Dancing Would Either Kill Or Save

Fascination For Rooms

4:15 am
Clarisse;;

Whoa. What did I just get myself into? I ran away from home and ended up in some stranger’s house which happens to be freaking the hell out of me. Well, okay, I know I’m not freaking out completely, yet and it’s probably due to the fact I have concrete idea on what’s happening in this lame excuse for a life that I live. So really, I just better enjoy this blissful ignorance and wait for whatever.

Wanting to wipe out the thoughts from my mind, I decided a bath would do me good. Remembering the directions Cyrus pointed out earlier; I looked to my right and sure enough was a corridor. I walked through it and was shocked with what I saw in the corridor. The whole corridor leading the way to the bathroom had huge windows instead of walls, allowing me to see the whole view of what I presumed was to be the backyard. Awesome would be an understatement, but as I looked down, I realized that the view from the 3rd floor, which where I exactly was at the moment, was just completely breathtaking. It’s just somewhere around 4 so the sun was just in the process of rising and added an extremely dramatic effect to the whole scene.

I don’t know for how long I just stood there staring at the scene with my mouth wide open but I soon realized that I better start taking a bath already. So I ran the remaining length of the corridor and ending up in the bathroom, which by the way, was so far the largest and grandest bathroom I’ve ever been to.

I stopped myself from checking out the whole of the bathroom and went straight to the massive tub and turned the water on. I’d have time to check this whole room out sometime later, hopefully. When the tub was halfway filled with water, I stepped in and realized it was way cold for an early morning bath and silently wished that it’d somehow warm up. Whoa, a mere seconds after my silent plea, the water did warm up to the perfect temperature I wanted.

I stepped out of the tub and wrapped myself in a pink and extremely fluffy towel and ran back to the room to change. I saw the door on the left side of the room as Cyrus instructed earlier and stepped in. I know I shouldn’t have been shocked considering the corridor and bathroom wonderland I saw earlier, but I gasped upon entering the not-so-small room. It must have been some sort of walk-in closet, only that it was so huge and filled with every possible thing I’d like to put on myself it was almost like a store in some huge mall.

Deciding to settle for the first outfit I tried on, I combed my hair, applied a little amount of eyeliner and lip balm and finally went out of “my” room. Right there, sitting on the floor beside the door was Cyrus, playing with a ps2.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please so that i'd know if this story sucks so much or something. i posted only a few chapters and still havent reached the part where the whole dancing thing enters. so, haha, i dont know. :]]