Status: Comment Please!

Let all that you do be done in love.

Be done in love.

After a few minutes of shooting Bill went to the bathroom and Sarah took pictures of me with random signs, some only had one word, so I probably looked confused in most shots but she said it was perfect so I went with it. Finally she took away the random signs and Bill was back in front of the camera with me.

“This is so weird” I whispered standing on my tip toes to give him a kiss. “I’m not sure about all this attention.”

“Well you look beautiful, so even if nothing else I’ll have some great pictures of you, especially if you have her do some bedroom pics.”

“Oh, shush” I laughed pushing him away slightly. I turned towards Sarah and asked “can you believe him? I mean really.”

“He can’t be all that bad. . . I mean you’d never divorce him. . .”

“True I’d kill him before I divorced him. But we’re not married so I still have an out. Right baby . . .” I gasped turning to see him on one knee with a velvet box in his hand. “What are you doing?” I whispered.

“Oh, just tying my shoe” he smiled, making me laugh, since I knew he was wearing his boots. I felt my eyes water and my hands begin to shake as he looked up at me. “I love you, I don’t want you to have an out. I want to spend my days laughing with you, my nights laying with you in my arms, and my time at work waiting to go home to you. Katherine Elise, will you marry me?” I nodded holding a hand in front of my face, my left hand trembling as he slid on the ring. He stood up with a smile on his face and I jumped up on my tip toes to kiss him holding his face in my hands.

“Yes! Holy, hell yes!”

“Holy hell yes, that’s quiet the answer” he laughed, brushing the apparent stray tears from my face. I started laughing as he held me in his arms.

“Only I would say that huh?”

“One of the reason I love you.”

“I sure hope so. Because that’s going to happen a lot” I smiled , glancing at Sarah I realized that this was all a set up. That she was enlisted to take pictures of the proposal just like I had always wanted. “You, are the best friend/photographer ever!”

“Oh goodie!” she giggled. “One more sign, but you have to write it.”

“I think I know what to write” I said taking the caulk from her.

“In your fancy writing huh?”

“Holy, hell yes” I answered with a wink to my new fiancé, as I held up the sign that said just that. She took more pictures, with the sign and showing off the perfect ring that he bought me, mostly with us kissing. It’s a little weird with an audience but damn it, I’m engaged! She also took one with Bill holding a sign that said ‘Me?’ and it all came together. I was holding random signs that spelled out ‘will you marry . . .’

“You’re sneaky” I said making them laugh. I ran into his arms making him drop it when he caught me, lifting me from the ground my feet kicked back behind me, arms around his neck and out forehead resting against each others. “I love you, so much.”

“We’re going to have to celebrate later tonight” he whispered, as I wrapped my legs around him.

“Damn straight” I giggled feeling his hands under my ass. “You do realize that Sarah is right there taking pictures of you manhandling my ass. . .”

“My fiancée’s ass” he winked. “Sarah you know what’s going to happen later on right?”

“I can guess” she replied as I buried my face in into his shoulder.

“We’re so cute” I whispered in his ear as he sat on the bench in the corner of the room. “And now it looks like we’re about to have sex right here.”

“Yea a little bit.”

“I have an idea. . . If you’re up for it” Sarah said placing her camera on the table. “How about we head to your barn?”

“Pictures in the barn?” I asked smiling at Bill, “with the horses.”

“Do you want to?” he asked.

“Yes, but I want to fix my makeup, because you, mister, made me cry a little” I answered, placing a kiss on his forehead.

“I’ll meet you there in an hour?”

“That enough time?” he asked me running his fingers through my hair.

“If we leave right away” I nodded. “Damn you’re handsome.”

“I’m going to let myself go now” he said giving Sarah a wave as we left.

“Doesn’t matter, because I love you.”

“I love you too” he said kissing me beside his car. He held me securely in his arms like he was made to hold me, to comfort and protect me. “Thank you for saying yes” he added in a whisper, his face buried into my neck, his lips brushing against my collar bone.

“Why wouldn’t I say yes?” I asked, running my fingers through his hair, resting my forehead on his, looking deep into his gorgeous blue eyes. “I would marry you today if I could.”

“Good to know.”

After a long day of photos and a late dinner with everyone, Bill and I laid in bed, his arms wrapped around me holding me to his side, my head resting on his chest listening to the steady intake of air and beating of his heart. He had fallen asleep a while ago, and all I could think about was how amazing I feel here, with him. I can’t imagine not being without him. I have loved him since before I could remember, and now he’s going to be mine forever, I get to lay every night in his arms, and wake up there too. I get to grow old with him, have a family with him, he’s going to be the father of my children. I felt my eyes tear up, and a stray tear slide down my cheek before falling onto his chest.

“Why . . . What’s wrong, baby?”

“Nothing” I sighed, turning so I could look at him. “I’m just happy that’s all.”

“Happy tears, I don’t know about that. Never really understood happy tears” he said brushing his thumb beneath my eye. “But I’d be fine with tears as long as they’re happy. I never want you to have anything but happy tears again.”

“Then you better be good to me” I replied kissing his forehead.

“I can’t promise that I’ll be prefect, but I’ll do my best.”

“I guess that’s all I can ask for.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too”
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!