Status: On the 14th of April 2013, I will be editing this story. Most chapters are subject to change, and some may be combined. Stay tuned for the remake.

Maleficent

Finding Love at the most Inappropriate of Times

Aimlessly wandering through the empty house, my stomach grumbled. Its groan rumbled into the silence, furious at me for not having fed it in some time. The queasiness of only having had a half a cup of coffee churned my insides, threatening to come back out the way it came unless I filled it with a solid substance.

Relenting to the complaints, I shuffled to the kitchen, wondering if I would even have anything in the pantry. It had been years since my fake life had started. It seemed unlikely that even if I had a stocked pantry, that anything would be edible.

“I’ll have to go hunting,” Jeremy’s voice said suddenly from behind me. “We would have nothing at the moment, but I can see if I can find a rabbit someplace close.”

I nodded, giving him a small smile of gratitude, and thanking my stomach for accepting his offer. The rumbling had stopped for now, deciding to wait for Jeremy’s rabbit before complaining to me again.

“You remember,” I warned. “Only one, and only the old.”

Jeremy gave a bark of laughter. “Yes, I remember, and now I’m suddenly regretting that you do too,” he answered cheekily.

I glared jokingly, smirking slightly as I held my nose in the air and moved to casually brush past him but it didn’t quite go as planned. The strong scent of the forest wafted off him as my shoulder bumped his, and the simple act had me slamming into his body with lust. The heart pendant hanging around my neck dug into my chest as I moulded my body with Jeremy’s, pressing myself as close as I possibly could as my lips found his.

Startled at first, Jeremy tensed, loosening only when my tongue tasted his bottom lip hungrily and he melted against me. It was almost as if we were perfectly made for each other. My arms looped around his neck, my fingers threading through his hair, as I brushed my nails lightly across the base of his hairline. A soft growl rumbled in his chest as his hands slid down my waist and cupped the curve of my butt with a light squeeze.

Lifting me effortlessly, my legs wrapped around his waist, moaning into his tasty lips as he trailed one of his hands back up my body. Sliding beneath my shirt, Jeremy softly brushed his callused fingers against my back, sending a shiver of ecstasy rolling through me. Planting kisses along my jawline, he stopped at my neck, grazing his teeth against my skin until I let out a squeak of pleasure.

“Just like the good old times,” he murmured with a growl. “You have no idea what you do to me. What losing you did to me.”

I sighed contentedly, remembering our nights in the forest. But I remembered one night in particular, and before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face. My lust deepened, fuelled by my guilt and my sadness, but no matter how much I tried I couldn’t let the memory go.

That dreaded night when I betrayed the boy I loved. For all his loyalty and trust, I had brushed him away like a pesky little fly. And for what? I could barely comprehend my reasons. Most likely I’d just been scared. Scared of how deeply I could feel for someone when my mother had told me that such a thing didn’t exist.

I’d pushed him away. Rejecting his most precious gift in the most hurtful way, and yet, here he was. After all these years, after all that I had put him through; he had come back to me. He had forgiven me and thrown his trust at me again. Only this time was different.

This time I would not fuck up. This time I would tell him that I loved him too.

For this moment in time, there was nothing else but us. We were alone, without a care in the world, creating a love in its sweetest form.

A groan escaped my lips as my eyes fluttered open. Jeremy already watched me; a cocky smirk lingering on his smile. He knew what he did to me. He knew what losing him had done.

If only this moment could last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Slowly chugging through! But I'm losing inspiration! I'm not sure how I should proceed, and how to end it -.-