Status: I'm Back

So Much for My Happy Ending

All The Rules Are Changin' Now

I noticed many things this past month.

One, Uncle Brian has been giving me weird looks. Not completely out of the ordinary, just these looks were different.

Two, my Dad was doing everything he could to make sure I was busy when Jimmy was over. That was ironic because normally he was pushing me to do shit with him so I would leave him alone.

Three, Jimmy kept giving me hurt looks every time he saw me. Every time he did, it killed me a little bit more inside.

Four, Mom and Dad seemed to be fighting a lot lately. I had this sinking suspicion it was because of me, but they fought before hand. By that I mean last month before everyone started acting weird.

Aleia was still busy as ever with Senior Project and it was driving me insane. I can only take so much of McKenna gushing about Andy. It made me feel upset. She could have Andy. So why can't I have Jimmy?

'Try because he's married to an ex-porn star.' I thought to myself.

Why would he want me when he has someone like Leanna? Oh! That's right! He wouldn't. Not only that, but I'm his best friends daughter. That might put a damper on that friendship.

Sometimes it really sucks being under aged. Like really sucked.

So because of all this stuff, I was semi-bored. I was in my living room with Bella curled up beside me watching The Walking Dead. Only the one's with Shane in it though. Not that I don't like the show without him... I just really loved Shane. Rick and Lori pissed me off. So my only other reason for watching the show was Daryl and Maggie.

I hadn't noticed, but my dog, Sadie, was going crazy. Barking and all that jazz. I sort of ignored anything and everything when I was watching TV. Now normally Sadie only barks if Jimmy or Uncle Johnny was here, or if there is a random fucking cat. Then she'll go fucking ape shit. Jimmy did give her to me, so it makes sense as to why she's so damn hyper.

Mom and Dad left earlier this morning. I don't know where they went, but they seemed to be in good spirits. Maybe I'll get a break from them and their constant bickering today? I doubt it but hey! Miracles do happen.

They fight about the stupidest shit. It could be about Dad playing the X-Box to much. Or Mom wanting to spend more time working on here career. As much as I hate to say it... My name has left their lips more than once during this time. I don't stick around long enough to hear what's being said. I don't want to really know...

"Hey kid!" I jumped at the sound of Uncle Johnny's voice reaching my ears. "The Walking Dead again?" He questioned in an exasperated tone and he plopped down beside me.

"Hey Uncle Gnome." He rolled his eyes at me. "Not much on to watch today." I quickly took notice to how jittery he was.

I was getting sick of people acting weird around me! The only person who wasn't was Aunt Gena. I want to know what's up and I want to know now!

"Uncle Johnny... Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did. You can ask another one though." He chuckled.

"Why is every one acting weird around me?" He froze up at that question.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"Well, Uncle Brian keeps giving me weird looks, Uncle Zacky is avoiding me all together. Jimmy keeps giving me looks that remind me of a kicked puppy. And Dad won't let me anywhere near him. You act all jittery. Like a person on drugs coming of their high." I paused for a second. "Are you high!?" He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"Nope, can't say that I am." He turned to face me. "I can't really answer your question, kid. Simply because I don't know what's up with everyone. Me... I'm just simply following everyone else's lead." I huffed and crossed my arms. "Maybe you should talk to Brian or Matt, yeah?"

I could do that. But would Dad talk to me? Would Uncle Brian?

"You want to stay and watch this with me until I decide to go over to Uncle Brian's?" He nodded his head.

We sat there for I don't know how long. We ended up watching the rest of Season 1 and part of Season 2 when I decided to get up. Uncle Johnny had fallen asleep sometime between the last episode of Season 1. Lazy fucker. He's always sleeping on my couch.

And he always slept like a Zombie. No pun intended.

A thought quickly formed in my head and I stood and darted into the kitchen. I grabbed a large bowl and watched it slowly feel with hot water. I giggled and slowly carried it back out and set it on the ground next to Uncle Johnny. I grabbed his arm and slowly guided it into the water.

"Nighty Night Uncle Johnny. Don't let the Walkers bite." I chuckled evilly and ran for the door.

I hopped into my car and quickly drove off in the direction of Uncle Brian's.

I was quick to plug in my I-Pod and hit shuffle. The first song on was Kari Kimmel's Black. One of my favorite songs. Loved it the second I heard it.

As soon as I pulled into the drive way, I noticed that Uncle Zacky's car was here to. Two birds one stone. I would just speak with Uncle Brian first.

I didn't bother knocking on the door. This was my second home basically. I walked into the den and found Aunt Michelle sitting there.

"Hey Aunt Michelle!" I squealed and jumped on her. She laughed and wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey sweetheart. How are you?" She asked me and kissed my cheek and tapping my nose.

I wrinkled my nose up at her. "Not much. I was bored, Uncle Johnny came over, fell asleep, and I put his hand in a bowl of warm water."

"Sounds about right." She said laughing. "Where's your Mom and Matt?"

"Hell if I know. They left this morning. Didn't say anything to me. Not sure they even saw me." I pouted. "Plus they're fighting a lot lately so it's whatever."

She gave me a concerned look. "You okay Meagan?" I nodded. She didn't look very convinced. "You can't lie to me. I know you to well." She told me.

I yelled in exasperation and threw my hands up in the air. "No! I'm so sick of it. They won't even talk to me really. When they do they are yelling at me. The fuck did I do?"

"Language." She reprimanded.

"Sorry." She wrapped her arms around me.

"It's not your fault sweetheart. Val and Matt are just dealing with things. It isn't your fault either. Something happened, it isn't my place to say what, but it was bad."

"Like, cheating bad or..." I trailed off.

"No!" She gasped. "No, not that! Never. It's just... they'll tell you soon enough."

I nodded my head. "Is Uncle Brian around?" I asked after a few moment of silence. She smiled at me.

"Yes, he's downstairs with Zacky in the basement." I nodded and stood.

"I have to ask them both something." She nodded.

I quickly headed down the stairs. I paused the second my hand touched the door knob.

Here goes nothing...