Status: Active as much as I can. If someone would like to help me create a layout, that'd be great!

We Are a Team.

North Carolina

A loud ringing was now heard in my ear. My unconscious body wasn’t ready to be pulled from sleep. Reluctantly I woke up halfway to answer my phone. “BAU now” Hotch said in a melatone voice. I grumbled my response and hung up.

I slowly got out of bed and stepped into the bathroom. Brushing my teeth as quick as possible, I scanned my reflection in the mirror. Long eyelashes sat atop of honey golden eyes. Long blonde curls were now put up in a sock bun. Freckles scattered lightly across pink tinted cheeks and a tiny button nose.

After exiting the bathroom, I quickly threw on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a pink tank top and a grey and white stripped cardigan. I grabbed my orange purse slipped on my black flats and stepped out the door. 25 minutes later I was walking into the BAU. I passed by desks with other agents busily working away. Most of them I didn’t know.

I usually only associated with the members of my team. I continued on my way to the meeting room. Spencer Reid and Penelope Garcia were already there. Garcia was setting up to show us what new case we were going to be working on and Spence was reading something new. I took a seat next to him.

He turned his head and smiled at me. “Vanilla and cinnamon” Garcia and I gave him questioning looks. “What?” I asked. “Your perfume” he gave me another small smile. “I-it’s nice” I giggled.

“Thanks” Dr. Reid and I were always good friends. I always found his knowledge interesting and loved when he shared new facts with us. He nodded and went back to his book. Before I turned away I saw a bit of pink rise up to his cheeks. Emily Prentiss and Aaron Hotchner then walked into the room.

“Anybody heard from Morgan or Rossi?” “If we’re lucky Morgan won’t show” I said to Hotch. “You mean if you’re lucky” Emily said to me with a smile. I couldn’t help but return it. She was practically my best friend. No matter what we were always there for each other.

Penelope cleared her throat. “Can we stop talking about my Derek Morgan please?” I rolled my eyes. I’d hated Derek ever since I had joined the BAU and he knew it. Everybody knew it. Garcia didn’t approve of it when I talked shit on him especially in front of her.

“So sorry, Penelope. Didn’t mean to get your under-roos in a bunch.” “Alright” Hotch said leaning on the table before she could respond. “Enough. We have a job to do. Behave” he looked me dead in the eye. “Yes, Boss” I smiled as nicely as I could. “Sorry I’m late” Morgan walked in. “What’s going on?” he took the empty seat next to me.

I scoffed and turned in my chair to face Reid. “Washington, you didn’t say hello to me” I could feel him turn to me with that stupid smile on his face. “You ain’t worth my breath” he laughed. He practically teased me about hating him. “Rossi, you’re finally here” Emily said directing all of our attention to the door.

The older man turned his eyes on me and gave me a smile. He was like a grandpa to me. Always tried to keep me in line, but never could and he still spoiled me. “Let’s get started” Hotch said taking his seat. Prentiss, Rossi, and Garcia all followed.

“Okay. In North Carolina, there have been four women found, stabbed, raped and eventually drowned” Garcia pulled up pictures of girls lying in fields several stab wounds all over their bodies. They all looked the same. Blonde hair, dark eyes and pale skin. “Any other connections to them besides looks?” “Nothing” she shook her head. “The unsub could be targeting these girls because they remind him of someone” Derek said to the team.

“We don’t have much time. We leave in 30. Garcia can prep us more on the jet” Hotch said and stood. We all followed. “Washington” Morgan called just before I was out the door. I sighed and pressed a hand to my forehead. “What?” “Is something wrong?” “Nope. Just fine. I love being woken up at 2 am just to see you Derek” I smiled so big it hurt.

“So you had a good sleep?” “No. An amazing dream” I turned and walked out. Of course he followed me. “What was it about?” I stopped at my desk. Spencer and Emily were at theirs which were on either side of me. I sat down at mine.

“You” I didn’t look up as I put up a couple of things. “Oh, really?” he sat on the edge of my desk. “Tell me all about it.” “I beat the shit out of you” I paused and looked up at him. “Again” Spencer and Emily laughed. I continued packing things up.

“Jersey” he reached out and touched my hand. “Do not touch me” I yanked my hand away from him and stood up. I quickly made my way to the jet. Rossi and Hotch were already there.

“Hey” I took a seat next to Rossi. “Jersey” he smiled at me as he pulled out a deck of cards. “Oh, Dave. Are you sure you’re ready to lose?” Rossi and Hotch laughed. Every time we were on the jet Dave and I played Gem Rumi. And every time I lost.

Spencer then sat down across from me. “Hey Spence” I gave him a flirty smile. “Yes, I’ll help you” I got up and moved over to sit next to him. As we started playing Morgan came and sat where I had been moments earlier. It wasn’t long before we finally took off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really nervous about starting this story. Mainly because I haven't written a new story in forever and because I want this story to be really good. I hope people like this. I have the second chapter halfway done already. Let me know what you think. Enjoy! And if anyone would like to help me create a layout for this story, I would very much appreciate it! :)