Status: on going

It's Harder Breathing Next to You

Besitos

I dreamt of him, his smile, his hair, his piercings. i dreamt of the first time i saw him, the first time we spoke. i played our first kiss over and over again. the thought of him made my stomach flutter even as i slept, i felt like i was soaring through the clouds. I heard his voice singing to me like that one time he sang to me while i tried to fall asleep. suddenly it all faded and i grew sad because these were great to relive.

I woke up to mike staring at me, I was still at his bedside, still holding his hand . I looked up shocked to the color in his face returning, slowly, but it was coming back. I touched his face with the other hand just to make sure he was real, just to make sure he wasn't a dream. "Mike." I whispered. I squeezed his hand and grinned when he squeezed back. "Tony I'm so sorry I don't..." He started. I cut him off, "Michael, shh, don't say anything just listen, I'm sorry about the way I acted. I shouldn't have reacted that way and I am sorry that I left and, I'm sorry I made you do this. Baby I love you so much you don't even know. Please, don't ever scare me like that ever again okay. And also, when ever you feel the need to talk to someone, when you get the urge to cut, tell me, talk to me so I can help. If you do cut please tell me, don't hide it from me baby please. I love you princess." I kissed his forehead and he smiled. My princess was okay and I couldn't stop grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt bad so I updated earlier than I was going to. It gave me a good snicker to read your comments though, seriously though guys, I have a thing for drummers, I was not gonna kill him!

Enjoy(;