Status: on going

It's Harder Breathing Next to You

Surrounded by the Sun

I had finally finished putting my clothes into the new dresser when Mike ran into the room telling me we should go shopping. Who was i to deny my princess a day of shopping? i got up on the bed where he was jumping and jumped with him for a while before taking his hand and telling him to get ready. He quickly jumped off the bed and like a 8 year old scrambled to find something to wear and shoes to put on. 5 minutes later he came back and shook my keys in my face as if to signal that he was ready and it was time to go. He grabbed my hand a pulled me to the front door where we were interrogated by Vic and Jaime, "Hey! where are you guys going?" I looked back to see them sitting on the couch, Vic's legs up on Jaime's lap. "I'm taking Mike shopping." i replied. They looked at each other, "have fun." they said in unison. Oh God... i thought.

When we got to the mall i allowed Mike to go into any store he wanted and buy anything he wanted. We walked hand in hand despite the occasional stares and snickers. After Mike had picked everything he wanted i took him to the food court and bought some french fries to share. We talked and he thanked me for taking him out and explained that he had got me some shirts too. After we ate we went back home to find Vic and Jaime asleep on the couch where we had left them. "They're cute together." i whispered at Mike who answered me with a smile and a nod. Mike went to the restroom so i took all the bags to the bed room where i set them down and laid down on my back. I slipped my shoes off and stared at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and suddenly felt someone cuddle into my side. I looked down to see Mike with his arm on my chest and a smile on his face, "Hey you." i smiled back.

Mike had taken his shirt off as he always did whenever we were at home and i noticed something that he didn't want me to notice, "Mike, what is that?" i asked. "what do you mean babe?" he smiled. I took his wrist,"that Mike, Whats that blood?" His smile faded and my heart sank.
♠ ♠ ♠
feel free to suggest where the story should go from here. (: I will take your ideas into consideration.