Status: on going

It's Harder Breathing Next to You

I've got so much to give

Our morning began with Mike,Vic,Jaime and I meeting up at a local park to talk about moving in together, all four of us. We have been talking about this on and off for a while but its about time we get serious. We agreed on a house with 2 bedrooms which meant that we would have to share. That would not be a problem because me and Mike were well...dating, and Vic and Jaime... well lets just say they won't mind sharing a bed.

-2 weeks later-

i hung up the phone smiling and Mike asked what was going on.

"that was Austin, the landlord. He said the house is ready and we can move in as soon as we can!" i said grabbing him by the waist and kissing him lightly, the kiss was soft and intimate. The other two boys came in and asked what was going on. Mike answered for me, "Tony just talked to Austin, remember him? the landlord? well he said the house is all set and we can move in as soon as we want." I watched him smile and turn to me one again, i watched as his face drew closer to mine quickly and closed my eyes just as his lips crashed with mine.

"HEY HEY HEY! save that for later we gotta get going then! We gotta take all these boxes to the new house." Vic said walking past Jaime as Jaime gave him a smirk. Something was going on there, but i decided not to confront them about it, they would tell us with time.

Mike and I made our way into the house slowly hand in hand as Vic and Jaime ran past us also hand in hand to pick a room. Mike looked at me confused as i would usually be the one running and asked, "why didn't you run to pick a room?" I looked at him and his confused facial expression and laughed softly, "You really don't understand Mike, I could be sleeping on the cold wet sidewalk but i would be perfectly happy knowing that i have the most wonderful guy on earth as my boyfriend." i pulled him close and gave him a kiss on the cheek before pulling him to inspect the rooms, we found where Jaime and Vic decided they would sleep but it was evident that there would not be much sleeping happening here as Jaime was practically swallowing Vic's tongue as Vic was against the wall. I looked at Mike who was giggling silently and pulled him further down the hallway to the other room, our room. We looked into the empty room and i suddenly felt Mike rest his head on my shoulder ad squeeze my hand tighter, this was the beginning of something great.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i have not been updating i really am but ive been sorting stuff out with myself.