Maybe Again.

Part Seven

The next few months were pretty hard. The love of my life had died and I wasn't exactly good at dealing with deaths or anything hard or stressful for that matter, but as the days went on the hurt would ease a little everyday. I had cried myself asleep for 2 years straight every single night. After 2 yrs I finally had for the most part moved on. But to this day no one but me knew he was a vampire well except the other vampires. Rylan was 2 1/2 yrs old now and I had been going to college for photography. I poured all my heart and soul into my art. This is the only thing I had to alleviate my pain. For these past yrs I never really dated anyone. I had made some new friends though.

~2 YEARS LATER~

My phone starting vibrating when I opened it, it said

From Chelsea: Hey! What are u doing tonight? Do u wanna go to a club with me?

Uh...maybe Ill have to find a baby sitter

You should find one and come with me, it'll give you a chance to get back into the scene!

Ok I will!! My mom said she would watch Rylan tonight!

Sweet! Ill come over around 7 pm so we can figure out what we are gonna wear! Cant Wait!

Ok See u then!

~6 PM~

I jumped in the shower hoping it would make me feel better and it did. When i got out I put my pink/black polka dot robe on. Straighten short black hair and put brown/green eyeshadow on, with eyeliner on top and bottom and tons of mascara. I picked out three outfits to choose from. One was brown tube top with dark denim jeans that fit me perfectly, another was a black halter top with a denim mini skirt and the last was a deep green lace top which was see through with a black cami underneath and a pair of black jeans.

Ding Dong!

That must be Chels. I ran downstairs and opened the door and hugged her because I was actually excited to go out. Chels had decided on a burgundy top top and a black miniskirt.

Hey i got my outfits on my bed go look at them and decide for me and Im gonna go grab rylan for the other room.

Ok

I went and got him from the other room and went upstairs Chels decided on the black halter top with a denim miniskirt. I put it on and got rylan's shoes on him.

Ok lets go!

This is gonna be so fun

I know i know i can not wait!! ahh!!

We went out to the car and i trapped Rylan in and dropped him off at moms.