Status: School is a bitch...we will try our best!! Stallion Ducks foREVer!!!

Skeletons in My Closet

Kickapoo

What's wrong with Iero today? He seems bitchier than usual. He snapped at Charlie and now he's trying to beat me up, tough luck faggot.

I quickly punched him in the face, he tried to wrap his hands around my throat as if to strangle me but I punched him in the face again almost breaking his nose. He stumbled back holding his nose and I quickly charged at him and pushed him into the lockers really hard. He then kicked me in the shin and then punched me in the stomach almost knocking the wind out of me. I quickly got up again and punched him in the ribs a few times and then slammed his head into the lockers a couple of times and then slammed him against the floor.

I pulled him up by his hair and said, "you're still a weakling, Iero. I went easy on you this time, next time you mess with me again I won't go easy on you, I won't tell any of the guys this time, let this be a lesson to you," I then let go of his hair and walked away.

~later that day~

"You should feel guilty about beating him up like that, he was probably having a bad day and you only made it worse by doing that." Charlie said trying to guilt trip me.

"Yeah, this is another step to him towards becoming a serial killer." Shay said from behind his manga.

"Did I ask you to talk?" Charlie asked turning around, "go back to your comic book."

"Manga..." Shay corrected him.

"Same thing!" Charlie quickly yelled at him.

~next day~

Shay's P.O.V

"So you're the Iero kid the Avenged gang keeps bullying?" I asked leaning against the locker next to Frank's.

"What does it matter to you?" He asked sounding sad.

"I'm just trying to be nice, maybe I want to be your friend." I said putting on a happier tone of voice so I won't seem soulless to him.

Frank slowly looked up at me with sad eyes and asked, "really?"

"Yeah, really. I mean you seem like a cool and interesting kid, y'know." I said giving him a small smile.

"That would be great." He said smiling a bit.

"How about we hang out after school?" I asked putting my arm around his shoulder.

"Sounds good to me." He said quietly.

Step one of my plan is going smoothly, now all that we have to do is make Johnny apologise to Frank for picking on him so much and beating him senseless yesterday. That part won't be to easy though, Johnny's really stubborn about apologising to people so i and Charlie pretty much have to force him to apologise.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a sort of rushed chapter so... ._____.

Sammy~