Status: School is a bitch...we will try our best!! Stallion Ducks foREVer!!!

Skeletons in My Closet

McFly

Shay's P.O.V

'Ring ring,' 'don't you wanna answer yout phone?' 'somebody answer the phone for crying out loud' I heard my ringtone go off.

"Naswer the frikin phone," I heard Charlie groan from his top bunk.

"You get it, parrot boy." I groaned throwing a pillow at the phone's general direction.

"No, it's your phone, so you get it, vampire boy." Charlie said more awake and threw a pillow at me.

"Fine fine," I said sitting up, "I'm already up." I then got up from my bed making my way trough the mess I and Charlie call a room and dug up my phone "yeah?" I answered yawning.

"If you don't get your ass over to Frank's house in under 10 minuets I will personaly give you a free sex change," Johnny groveled into the phone which woke me up instantly "oh, and don't you ever dare do this again or I'll peel your skin off and dip you in a pool filled with lemon juce and salt."

"Okay!" I screamed, hung up and threw on some random clothes which turned out to be Brian's sleeveless hoodie, Andy's t-shirt and Charlie's pants and shoes. I quickly grabbed the key, an extra set of handcuffs and the key for that set and jumped out the window.

"Whoah! WHat about your school bag?" Charlie yelled from the window.

"YOU CARRY THE NOTEBOOK FOR TODAY!" I yelled back running towards Frank's house as fast as I could.

Johnny's P.O.V

"Do you always threaten him that way?" Frank asked still half asleep.

"Yeah, it's the only way to get his lazy ass to do anything." I said shrugging.

I heard a knock on the window and saw Shay who's hair was a bigger mess than usual and had dark circles around his eyes, yep, he was up all night again playing Skyrim. I quickly opened the window and pilled him in. He landed on his back and held up two keys and another set of handcuffs.

"Why the handcuffs?" I asked taking the key and unlocking the handcuffs.

"You'll see," He said out of breath, "please don't turn me into a girl for this." He said covering up his croch.

~half an hour later~

"Finally out of those handcuffs," Frank said putting his hoodie on, "I don't think I co-" he got cut off by the sound of handcuffs snapping shut.

Shay put one pair of handcuffs on my wrist, the other on Frank's and then cuffed them together so the chain was et least a bit longer.

"Oh no you didn't." I said glaring at him.

"Oh yes I did." He said, gave me a smirk and jumped out the window yelling something in japanese or chinese.

Shay's P.O.V

"You look like you got chased by a mob of dogs." Jimmy said when I walked up to him.

"I'll have two angry midgets chasing my ass once I've uncuffed them," I said ploping myself down on his lap, "they'll bpth skin me alive for this."

"Awh, poor you." He said and wrapped his arms around me.

Johnny's P.O.V

"Where'd Shay run off to?" Frank asked seeing Charlie but no Shay around.

"He's probably with Jimmy, they're up to something again, I can taste the disaster." I said bored out of my mind.

"What disaster?" He asked.

"Whenever they're alone there's always something bad that comes out of it, last time both Zacky and Brian had to go to the hospital with broken bones." I said chuckeling at how pissed Brian was at Shay for breaking his arm.

Brian almost beat him up with a book, that just happened to be laying around when they got the cast off his arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this is short and i switch a lot bewteen P.O.V's, so just enjoy any shenanigans i post~

Sammy B. J. V. ~(e.e~)