Status: Hope you guys love this :) I'll be updating every week, hopefully. Though I have no specific day in mind :) So please bear with me on this one! Thanks and love you!

You're Perfect To Me

A Trip To London

Chapter 1 : A Trip to London

Hi guys! My names Loraine Chance. I'm 18 years old, a brunette and I top at 5'8". Me and my best friend, Kendra Evans, go to NYU. Pretty big, huh? You see, I wanted to be like my mom or my dad. My mom's a known journalist and my dad's a professional surgeon. They're very successful and they provide us with everything that we need. I guess you can say that we're rich. But I never brag about it. I swear.

As I was reflecting on this, Kendra barged in to our dorm room.

"Oh my gosh, Lory! Guess what!" She practically screeched at me. I've never seen her this excited since we last went to a Katy Perry concert. She looks so worked up, it's so funny.

"That Logan finally had the balls to ask you out?" I said to her, smiling. See, Logan's supposed to be Kendra's secret admirer but he's so pathetic at hiding it, the whole school student body knows his admiration already. He's always been afraid to talk to her. Much less ask her out.

"What?! What the hell was that?"

I shrugged. "Well you said I could guess."

She snorted before saying, "You know Mr. Grey, our tourism teacher, right? He gave us a project to choose a country that we love to visit for winter break, go there, and make a 10 page essay about your experience afterwards. He asked us what country I would want to go to and I said, 'London!' and he said, 'That's a great idea! You should take Loraine with you.' Isn't that awesome?!"

Is she serious? "What about the plane tickets? Who would take care of that?"

"Well I asked about that too and he said that we've already paid for the tickets in our tuition fee. I think it's part of the miscellaneous fees. But anyway, we'll be leaving next week! Aren't you excited? Oh, and just in case you don't believe me, check your email. Mr. Grey already sent us a mail about this project." she informed me.

Oh my god! London's like my favourite place in the world! "What about my mom? She won't agree to let me go that easily. And what about our allowance, our stay, and our transportation?"

She smirked. "Already taken care of. So you'll come with me?" And she gave me those puppy dog eyes that I could never resist.

I sighed. Of course I'd come with her! It's freakin' London! "Yes. I will."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a bit short, but it will get longer once the lads came into the story. One more chapter, I think, before they appear. But thanks anyway for reading! :) I might update soon :)