Status: Hope you guys love this :) I'll be updating every week, hopefully. Though I have no specific day in mind :) So please bear with me on this one! Thanks and love you!

You're Perfect To Me

Who Are These Imbeciles?

Chapter 2 : Who are these Imbeciles?

We've already finished shopping for new clothes to wear while we're staying in London. As it turns out, Kendra's mom offered to pay for our hotel suite there and my dad volunteered to take care of our transportation. He said that when we've landed at London International Airport, we should look for a guy in his suite who's holding up a 'Loraine Chance' banner. He's driving a black Hummer paid by my dad for us to use. He'll be taking us anywhere we want to go.

"Flight Number 042517 flying to London, now boarding." A flight attendant announced at the speakers.

Wait. That's our flight.

Kendra, my mom, and I stood up from our seats at the waiting area. "Alright, girls. Time to go." She hugged us one-by-one and whispered 'Take care, baby' in my ear.

She handed us our luggage and led us to the entrance of our plane. She handed us our Business class tickets and I kissed her goodbye before we boarded the plane.

Once we were seated, I immediately felt tired because I didn't get enough sleep from last night. I'm just very excited! We took a seat beside a window and there are five vacant seats around us. Three vacant seats beside me and two more in front of us. I didn't stay awake long enough to see who occupied them.

***

"Shut up, lads! Someone's asleep here." a male's British voice woke me up but I didn't open my eyes to see who it was.

Then someone laughed at the one who spoke up. This voice caught my attention because he has a very low, husky and sexy voice. It's kind'a seductive, to be honest.

It's kind'a weird though. When he laughed, I swear I can feel my head bounce up and down at the rhythm of his laugh. Then it hit me.

I may be laying my head in his shoulder!

I sat up immediately and said, "I'm really really sorry I slept on you!"

He smirked in reply. The other four good looking boys laughed. Why? Did I say something wrong?

"Oh my god! That sounded so wrong! I'm sorry I slept on your shoulder! Not on you. I didn't mean to sleep on you, I promise."

He laughed, patting my head. "It's okay, love." He winked at me before extending his hand saying "I'm Harry Styles by the way."

"I'm Zayn Malik." Said the one with the quiff sitting beside the one who introduced himself as Harry. He's kind'a cute.

"Louis Tomlinson at your service." cheered the one sitting beside Zayn.

"I'm Niall Horan. Do you have any food?" said the Blondie who's sitting in front of us.

"I'm Liam Payne." said the one sitting beside Niall.

Wow! They're names sound very familiar.

Wait a minute.

Five good-looking guys.

All have very attractive voices.

And all are British.

"And we're One Direction!" they all said at the same time.

Oh my god.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess I updated sooner than promised :) Yay! Anyways, I hope you like this fanfic! Oh, and the next chapter will be all about the boys now. :))

-E ♥