Status: more comments give you faster updates C:

Let Shadows Die

The Days Go So Quickly

Andys POV

"..you're pregnant?"
Ashley nodded, and bit his lip. I stood there for a few minutes, silence hanging in the air, and just stared into Ashleys eyes. "Andy..? Andy are you okay?" He whispered, looking worriedly at me.
"Yeah... I'm fine.." I nodded. "...I'm going to be a dad..?"
Ashley nodded again, a large smile on his face and tears in his eyes. I engulfed Ashley in a large hug, holding him close to my chest.
"I'm going to be a dad." I said, louder. Ashley looked up at me, the biggest smile ever painted across his face. "This is amazing, Ash! We're having a kid of our own!"
"I know, Andy. I know, and I can't wait." He beamed.
Time passed, and the two of us were laying together on the bed, cuddled up and enjoying the tender moment. My hand found its way to playing with Ashleys hair gently, twirling it around my finger. Ashley purred quietly, smiling happily.
"I love you, Robin." I whispered in his ear. Ashley looked up.
"Robin?" He questioned.
"Well yeah, because I'm obviously Batman." I laughed quietly. "So that makes you my Robin."
Ashley took a minute to think over the name, before smiling approvingly.
"I love you too, Batman." He whispered, closing his eyes and resting his head on my chest again.

~*Time lapse because I can*~

The 9 months of Ashleys pregnancy with our first child passed quicker than we had thought, but we weren't complaining. In order to take care of our newborn daughter, Sienna, both of us had gotten the permission to drop out of Highschool a year early. We had moved into a small house that my parents were kind enough to get for us as well.
It was about 10 in the morning, a month after Siennas birth, and Ashley was upstairs getting her dressed for the day as I waited downstairs. Today we were going to go visit my parents, who were both very excited to see their granddaughter again. Ashley soon came downstairs, holding our little bundle of joy in his arms, cradling her close to his chest. I walked over to meet him at the bottom of the stairs and kissed Siennas nose softly.
"Good morning Ashley, and good morning Sienna." I smiled, kissing Ashleys cheek. Ashley rocked her and grinned at her.
"Good morning Andy." He looked back up. Sienna reached up a small hand, waving it around and eventually getting a hold on a piece of my hair and tugging gently.
"Ash, she's got me." I laughed, prying my hair out of her grip. Sienna began reaching again, trying to get something to hold, so I held out my finger allowing her to hold that for a bit. Ashley laughed quietly.
"It seems shes found a new toy." He laughed as she released my finger and reached for my hair again. "No, Sienna, don't play with Daddys hair."
"Daddy doesn't want his hair being pulled." I pouted jokingly.
Ashley walked past me, carrying her to the kitchen to feed her so we could get to my parents around noon. "Andy, could you come help me mix the baby formula? My hands are full." He sighed. I shrugged and walked into the kitchen, getting out a baby bottle and the formula and mixed it with ease. I placed it in Ashleys hand and watched.
"Shes so beautiful." I smiled.
"She has your eyes." He whispered.
Ashley set the bottle down on the counter. I got Siennas jacket and helped Ashley put it on her as she squirmed a bit.
"Hey Andy?" Ashley said.
"Hm?" I looked up briefly.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too, Ash, and our little angel."
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUIZ I AM ALIVE I KNOW .-. I JUST KINDA FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH FOR A WHILE DIDN'T I.
I have major writers block :P As you can tell from the sudden time lapse here >.<
I think the end of this story is coming really quickly, I don't know when though so be prepared for a sudden last chapter in the future ._.

Comment and all that stuff xD
Title Credit: Fade Away by Automatic Loveletter c: