Sequel: Walls
Status: Finished, sequel coming soon.

So Much For Keeping This Just Friends.

Chapter 13

The group’s days spent in Florida were numbered and they went by much too quickly. Soon enough, Jack and Michelle were accompanying Travis and Lindsay to the airport, seeing as she had stayed longer then planed and ended up following them to the other end of the state.
“It was great meeting you Linds, I hope to see you around,” Jack said giving her a quick hug, stepping aside for Michelle to say goodbye as well.
“You better text,” the brunette warned, pulling her new friend into a tight hug.
“And you better be dating Jack by the next time I see you,” the other replied, whispering into the first girl’s ear before pulling away. She hadn’t given up on her idea that Jack and Michelle were meant to be together. Travis seemed to agree as well, seeing as they always made the pair tag along with them on dates and whatnot with them.
“Don’t hold your breath,” the first one laughed. “I’ll talk to you soon.” She made her way over to Jack and they went to take a seat at a Starbucks nearby, letting the couple say goodbye privately.
“They’re cute, aren’t they?” Jack said, surveying the couple as Lindsay giggled at something Travis said while he held onto her hand. The girl had to admit, they were precious.
“Yeah,” she agreed. “Almost makes me want to have a relationship with someone again.”
“What do you mean almost?”
“My last one…It ended badly. Kind of made me want to swear off guys for good. Fae and I even joked about turning lesbian together,” she giggled.
“Until me though, right?” the boy in front of her asked, sounding almost hopeful.
“Well let’s just say I’m not really saying no to you, am I?” she pointed out laughing. “Otherwise this situation would be completely different. I mean, you know what rape is, right Jack?”
He shook his head, but kept silent, pondering something. He opened his mouth after a few moments, before closing it once nothing came out. He tried again, but didn’t have any more luck the second time around.
“Are you okay?” Michelle asked.
“Yeah…Min, I was just wondering….”
“Ready to go?” Travis asked coming up to the table with a sad smile on his face. Jack let out a sigh and stood up, offering Michelle his hand to help her do the same.
“Did I interrupt something?” the redhead asked. “If so, carry on, I’ll go get a coffee or something.”
“Nah man, no worries, we were just chatting,” Jack replied, keeping his grasp on Minnie’s hand, forcing a smile at his fellow musician.
The trio made their way back outside, hopped into a taxi and made their way back to the venue.
“What was it you wanted to ask me?” the young girl asked Jack once they were on their bus and had made sure they were alone.
“Nothing.” Well that wasn’t the answer she had been expecting. It had been much too quick as well. Something must be up.
“Jack, you can tell me.”
“I was just wondering if you wanted to stick around the bus tonight….You know, just us to….”
“Have sex?” the girl suggested, finding this even more weird. Jack was never one to beat around the bush when they were alone. Fuck, he spent half of his time on stage talking about sex and dicks. Why would he suddenly get shy about the subject now?
“Uh, yeah,” he replied after a slight hesitation.
“Jack, are you okay?” Michelle asked.
“I’m fine Minnie,” he tried to reassure her. “Really, I swear,” he added when she didn’t look convinced. "Come here.” He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to his check looking deep into her eyes. “I’m fine,” he vowed, brushing his nose up against hers. “How about we start this off now, just so I can prove to you that everything is a-ok?” He didn’t wait for an answer, instead he feverishly pressed his lips to hers, making her knees go weak and for her to lose her train of thought. Things didn’t take too long to heat up between them, although Michelle felt like Jack was taking his time with everything. She decided to take charge, unbuckling his belt and pushing down his shorts. However, the hand that she was pushing past the elastic band of his boxers couldn’t be retracted that fast as someone burst into the bus. Make that three someones.
“What the….” Rian spoke, taking in the scene. His best friend in his t-shirt, pushed up against the counter, his shorts around his ankles and a girl’s hand down his underwear. Zack stared at them, cocking his head slightly, clearly confused.
“Oh fuck seriously guys? Again?” Alex asked, coming in behind the first two.
“Again?” Rian asked surprised.
“This has happened before?” Zack asked, his head snapping back towards Alex.
“You guys have to keep quiet about this, please?” Jack asked as his did up his pants.
“You want us to keep this from Matt?” Rian asked.
“Please,” the guitarist pleaded.
“I thought this was going to end,” Alex pointed out. “I’ve walked in on you twice now. Matt’s bound to have a turn sooner or later as well you know.” Michelle really wasn’t in the mood for this anymore. No more lectures about how wrong this was. She was confused as well as sexually frustrated now. She pulled her hair into a ponytail as she pushed passed the various members of the band to head into the venue. Was it really too much to ask to have a few minutes with the guy you liked? Okay, maybe more than a few minutes, but still. Him acting all cute and sweet with her was sending her mind into overdrive. She was overthinking everything. She needed to get past this past week and go back to what she and Jack did best together. And that was have sex with each other. Nothing more.
She did the best she could to avoid the members of All Time Low. I mean, when you’re working for them, it wasn’t the easiest thing. She mostly tried to hang out with Travis, but he could sense something was bothering her and all of his questioning was making her irritated.
As soon as the set was over, Minnie pretty much dragged Jack out of the green room and into the bus without anyone noticing.
“Can I take a shower first Min?” he mumbled against her mouth as he forcefully pressed her lips to his. She needed this to happen. She needed things to go back to the way they were before and this was the only way how.
“Why?” she asked, pulling off his shirt for him and leading him towards the bunks. “After what we’re going to do, you’ll need another one. Why waste the water?” She pushed down his pants for the second time today as he stared at her wide-eyed. He was trying to figure out what had gotten into her, she didn’t normally act this way. His thoughts were pushed aside however once she had stripped down to her underwear and climbed into his bunk, beckoning him to join her. From that point on, neither of them wanted to waste any more time. Soon enough their names were being moaned and yelled for anyone who was willing to listen, to hear. It shouldn’t have been much of a surprise when the curtain ripped open revealing none other than Matt Flyzik on the other side.
“What. The. Fuck.” He yelled, clearly pissed off. His eyes were kept averted from the inside of the bunk, knowing that he wouldn’t want to see his younger, much less innocent then he thought, sister in such a situation. “I’m not even giving you the benefit of the doubt since it’s so clear what’s going on.” He pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath.
“I want you both dressed and in the front lounge in ten seconds.” He turned on his heels and went to wait there himself. Michelle couldn’t even look at Jack as she pulled on the pieces of her clothes that she could find. She took a seat on the couch, soon followed by Jack who sat at the table after getting a glare from Matt when he tried to sick next to his sister.
“If I hadn’t just witnessed that I wouldn’t believe that the two of you would betray my trust like that.” He passed back and forth looking at them. “Fuck, I can’t even look at you right now I’m so disgusted by what just happened.”
“Matty…” his sister tried to speak.
“No,” he cut her off. “I don’t want to hear any of it. From either of you.” The three stayed quiet for a few moments, not quite sure what to do, or who would speak first. Matt did though, having forbid the other two to say anything.
“How could you betray my trust like that? I asked you at the beginning of tour to not do this Jack. But no, you had to go behind my back and do directly what I asked you not to. What are you, Jack, five years old? Do you have to do everything we ask you not to? I had a reason to say what I did at the beginning of tour, and it wasn’t to be a cock block.”
“Matty, stop. I took part in this too,” Michelle pointed out.
“Which makes it worse!” he exclaimed, glancing at his sister, trying to repress a shudder at the sight of her and his memory of a couple minutes ago that were twisting together. You’re no better than him because I asked the exact same thing of you, and you went and did it too.” With a sigh he sat down beside her and ran his hands over his face.
“I don’t know how long this has going on, nor do I want to find out, but that was the last time. This is never going to happen again, do I make myself clear?”
“Matthew, you are not my father. You can’t go ordering me around as you please!” Michelle snapped. How dare he ruin any chance she may have with Jack.
“Clearly I do because you can’t make rational decisions on your own!”
“Look man, leave her out of this okay? It didn’t mean anything. It’s over.” Jack avoided looking at both the Flyziks. He stood up and started to make his way towards the back lounge.
“Really Jack?” Michelle called out to him. “Nothing? All those times meant nothing?!”
“Times?!” Matt exclaimed, not wanting to believe it. “Besides, when did you think it would be okay to use my sister as a stress release? “
That just made Jack mad. He was taking her side and she was just as much a part of this as he was. “Please, half the time it was the other way around,” he snapped glaring at Michelle. “It’s not my fault she couldn’t keep it in her pants.”
“Are you calling me a whore?” Michelle gasped.
“Shut up, both of you!” Matt yelled getting in between the both of them. “I want you both out of my sight. Now.”
“Fine by me,” Michelle muttered. She took one last glance at the two boys. Her big brother, with disappointment written all over his face as he watched her go. He was right. How could she betray him like this for a boy? For sex? And then there was Jack. The boy she was in love with that basically had just thrown her under the bus and called her a slut. She had thought that this week, he had proved himself to be different. Only now did she realize that even if she had desperately wanted things to go back to how they were before only a little while ago, she had also wanted him to prove to her that he wasn’t like other guys. That he wouldn’t screw her over in the end. Looks like she should have listened to Matt from the start. Her sibling had known best in the end. With a sigh and tear filled eyes the young woman shook her head and turned her back on both of them. She stomped out of the bus and slammed the door behind her. She avoided everyone outside at all cost. Crew, band members, fans. She couldn’t tell the difference with her blurry vision, but she could make out the bus next to theirs and she climbed in without hesitation before making her way to the back, hoping that Travis would be there to help her mend her broken heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the wait! I'm neck deep in midterms!
So shit just hit the fan!! :O
Sorry if it's badly written, I didn't get to read it over, but I wanted to type something out for you!
Enjoy! :)
I'll try to post the next chapter over the weekend if I can. But no promises!
Thanks for sticking with me! :)