Status: Hey readers, this is my very first story and I'm looking forward to your comments, they are much appreciated. You may have noticed that English is not my native language but I choose to write in English to make the story accessible to more people.

Somewhere in New York.

Norman and the soap.

„Man why do you have to tell that story every time?
“Relax Reedenstein. It’s simply a funny story that needs to be told!” Sean said laughing, while Norman hid is head under his black hoodie and covered his face in his hands.
“Ok, where was I… right and then he was dropping that soap, his face covered in shock, his hands trying to grab that damn soap! And from behind there comes our hair stylist sporting a huge grin on his face saying “I’ll get it”. It.Was. Hilarious!”
“I hate you Sean…” “Come on Norm, the ladies love the story, look at them. Just chose one, you can have any of them!” Sean said, while gesturing round all the women in the bar. “Beer’s empty. Next round is on me. What do you want? Another beer and a tequila shot?” Before Norman could answer his friend, Sean already left for the bar.
“So you dropped the soap, huh? I seriously need to get a copy of the Boondock Saints DVD to watch that scene over and over again in slow motion. “ Norman turned around to face a woman with long blond hair. “Yeah, well… ehm, it’s actually a very embarrassing story and Sean tells it everyone we meet. What he never tells is the fact that he didn’t wear a sock to cover his dick, because they were out of baby socks…” The blonde woman laughed. She had a beautiful smile that mesmerized Norman in an instant. Her hair reached down to her shoulders and was slightly curled. And her eyes… they seemed unnaturally blue to Norman, as deep as the ocean, he could have lost himself in them. He eyeballed her from head to toes. She wore a white see-through shirt, which gave a full look on her bra. Norman took a deep breath and gulped when he noticed. Her shirt was loosely tucked into her pants, black skinny jeans with golden zippers that perfectly flattered her legs. She couldn’t have been tall, she wore black platform heels covered in silver studs that allowed her to reach Norman’s chin more or less. She was beautiful and Norman felt like he was swept off his feet by her beauty. “You’re actually quite funny as well.” She laughed. “My name is Lina and you must be the notorious soap dropper, also going by the name of Norman Reedus.” She said grinning while reaching out her hand towards Norman. “Guilty! But just call me Norman. It is nice to meet you Lina, a beautiful name by the way. I was wonde-“ He was cut off mid-sentence when Sean returned with two bottles of Heineken and two shot glasses in his hands. “Bam! I’m back! Did you miss me?!” He looked at the woman standing opposite Norman and then glanced over at Norman. “Oh, I see. Whose you’re lady friend, Norman? Won’t you introduce me?” Norman rolled his eyes. “This is Lina. I just met her. Lina, meet my “good” (he tried making it sound as sarcastic as possible) friend Sean.” “Hello Lina, you look incredibly charming. So what’s your story?” Norman knew where this was going. Sean was going to be the oh so charming and funny guy who ends up with the girl. It was always the same. The girls always fell for him. He was more outgoing than Norman. “Well, I’m 29, I work as a curator at the Guggenheim Museum… oh and actually I’m from Germany, I moved to New York 3 years ago.” Sean’s eyes widened. “Germany, huh? So you like skinny-dipping? I have a hot tub over at my apartment. You’re interested in taking a late night bath?” Norman shook his head. He couldn’t believe the words coming out of Sean’s mouth. He loved Sean like a brother but he didn’t understand how any women could fall for such bullshit. He expected Lina to blush and agree to accompany Sean to his apartment, but she bursted out laughing. “Any woman ever fallen for this crap? Sorry, Sean! I mean… don’t take this the wrong way, you seem to be nice and you are kind of good looking but not in a million years would I go skinny-dipping with you!” She almost fell over from laughing and had to grab Norman’s arm not to fall. Norman looked at his friend and couldn’t help but started laughing as well. “Sorry man, you heard the girl.” Sean raised his middle-finger towards Norman and took a big sip of beer until the bottle was empty. Suddenly another woman came running towards them, stopping behind Lina, tapping on her shoulder. “Lina, the DJ is going to play our song, come on! We need to dance!” And with that, Lina followed her friend to the dance floor. Loud music was blasting from the loudspeakers. Norman didn’t know the song, it was some kind of electronic music. But Lina and her friend knew the song well, they even knew every word to the lyrics.
“I got this feeling on a summer day when you were gone
I crashed my car into the bridge
I watched i let it burn
I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs

I crashed my car into the bridge
I don't care
I love it
I don't care”
Norman couldn’t take his eyes of Lina dancing. She knew how to move her body and he was thinking about the time Sean told him that the way someone dances indicates how this person will be in bed. Norman swallowed hard at the thought of it. Occasionally she would look at him and smile. He wanted to get to know her better, hell, he wanted to touch her, to kiss her and go even further. He was thinking about going over to her grab her arm, pull her close to him and kiss her. Like he did a zillion times in movies, but he wasn’t that kind of guy. He was actually kinda shy and had problems with hitting on women. That’s when he noticed that the song was over and Lina was standing right in front of him. “Listen Norman, my friend and I are going to a friend’s house in Williamsburg. He lives in this old warehouse and invited like a hundred people or so. It’s going to be a huge thing. Would you and Sean like to come with us?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that's the first chapter, second is coming soon!