Status: Hey readers, this is my very first story and I'm looking forward to your comments, they are much appreciated. You may have noticed that English is not my native language but I choose to write in English to make the story accessible to more people.

Somewhere in New York.

That akward morning after

When Lina opened her eyes, she was lying in Norman’s bed. He had his back turned on her. All of a sudden her phone ringed, she quickly turned around to grab it from the night table. It was a message from Ella. Hey hun! So, how’s it been? Did he fuck your brains out? LOL!! How was it? Tell me all about it! I just left Sean’s apartment. Man, that guy’s is crazy! But I definitely had one hell of a night! And the sex! OMG the sex was amazing! I gave him my number, hopefully he calls me soon…” Lina let out a little laugh. “So it had been a typical night for Ella.” She thought. Ella had been her best friend and roomie since she moved to New York and every night they went out together Ella would never be going home alone. She loved having one-night stands and with her good looks it was easy for her to find a willing guy for the night. Ello my friend, answer me! Another message. Liiiinaaa, where are you???!!! Norman let out a moan and turned around in his sleep, he was now facing Lina. She quickly turned her phone silent, so it wouldn’t wake up Norman. She quickly typed: Hey Ella, I’m still at Norman’s. You know I’m not one to kiss and tell, but let me tell you this: I had a great night. Let’s meet later. Coffee? Starbucks? 12:30h? Lina took a look at Norman to see if he was still asleep. He was. Great! See ya later! Ella answered. Just as Lina wanted to lay her phone on the night table, she heard his voice, soft and sleepy sounding. “Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?” She smiled as she turned around to face him. “I’ve never slept better.” She moved closer and kissed him. “I need to be heading home, soon. I’ve got some things to do. You know… work stuff.” Norman looked disappointed. He hoped she would be staying a little longer. He enjoyed the sex last night and hoped for another round. Beside the sex, you also wanted to get to know her better. “Sure. ..But why don’t you stay for breakfast? I could prepare something quickly.” He didn’t want her to leave. “I never have breakfast. Never have the time for that.” She could see the irritation in his face. She enjoyed last night, but she wasn’t comfortable with the whole talking after sex and even though she wouldn’t admit it, she was scared that he grew too close to her. Her previous relationships never turned out well and she used to tell herself, she was better off without a boyfriend. Still, she didn’t want to hurt him. “But I guess, I could use a coffee…” Norman’s lips formed a smile. “Great! Coffee it is. I’m just quickly gonna make it. You can freshen up, taking a shower, whatever you want. I’ll be in the kitchen!” He got out of bed, put on his boxers and a shirt, before leaving the bedroom. Lina took a deep breath. She scanned the room for her underwear. She only found her panties and remembered that he took off her bra in the living-room. She didn’t wanna go looking for it naked; she wasn’t one of those people, who enjoyed walking around the flat naked. So she paired her black lace panties with one of Norman’s shirts, she found lying on the floor. She opened the door and went straight for the living-room. Standing in front of the couch she looked for her bra. “There you are!” She said and bent down to pick it up. “Nice choice you’ve made Norm. That girl’s got a nice ass.” Lina got up and when she turned around, she saw Sean starring at her. He was grinning, but Norman didn’t look as happy when he opened his mouth. “For fucks sake, Sean! Just once, please, shut the hell up.” “Well, thank you for the complement Sean…” Lina rolled her eyes. She went back to the bedroom, to get dressed quickly. She felt uncomfortable with Sean and his cheeky remark. She basically came back running out of the bedroom quickly put on her shoes, walked over to Norman, gave him a kiss on the cheek and said “Sorry, gotta go!” “What about the coffee?” Norman asked confused. “Sorry, I’m supposed to meet a friend, totally forgot about that.” She quickly moved to the front-door and as quickly as she opened it, she closed it again.
“What the heck?!” Norman didn’t understand what just happened. “Did I do anything wrong?” He looked at his friend. “Not since I’ve got here, Reedus. She probably couldn’t stand the hotness that is me: Sean Patrick Flanery!” “Come on man! That’s not funny. I just don’t understand. Last night was perfect and I didn’t have the feeling, she wasn’t enjoying one minute of it.” He paused. “We didn’t exchange numbers. I cannot even call her…” Sean gave Norman a pat on the back. “It’s alright partner! I’ll ask Ella for it. We’ll get that girl for you!”