Status: Hey readers, this is my very first story and I'm looking forward to your comments, they are much appreciated. You may have noticed that English is not my native language but I choose to write in English to make the story accessible to more people.

Somewhere in New York.

Fat cat

The drive back to Norman’s apartment seemed like an eternity. They didn’t talk during the drive, instead they kissed the whole time. He kissed her lips, her ear, than her neck until his lips found its way back to her lips. They didn’t care that the cab driver was staring at them through his rear view mirror the entire time.
When they arrived at his home, he opened the door for her and let her enter first, quickly following her. The place was huge, scarcely decorated, but comfortable, she thought. She wouldn’t have expected it to be any other way.
She noticed a black cat running towards them. “Man, that cat is fat”, she thought. “I hope you like cats. He’s harmless, only curious.” Norman said, breaking the silence. “No, I like cats. Even though I always have been more of a dog pers-“. Before she could end her sentence, Norman grabbed her arm and pulled her over to a couch. He sat down and motioned her to take a seat on his lap. “Come here”, he whispered. She did as she was told, both her legs clasping around his waist. For a moment he starred at her, and then said “You’re beautiful” before stripping off her shirt. He let his hand slide down her neck, until they found her bra and unhooked it. He caressed one breast with his hand, while carefully licking and nibbling on the other one. Her skin was soft and with every kiss that met her skin, she moaned.
“What’s that?” Norman noticed a tattoo on the left side of her ribcage. It was a quote, written in some typewriter font framed by a flatline that ended in a heart, with blood dripping from it. When you grow up, your heart dies it read. “It’s a quote from the movie “the Breakfast Club”. It’s my favourite movie and it’s supposed to remind me, to never lose my inner child and end up being as desperate as my parents. You probably think it’s silly, huh?” She smiled. “I love it” he said and touched the tattoo, starting right under her breast, following it along the ribcage, round to her back. “She’s definitely a keeper”, Norman thought.
And with that Norman grabbed her and quickly turned her around, she was now lying on her back with Norman on top of her. He was eager to rip off all her clothes. At first he took off her heels, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off hastily, until only her panties were left. Lina’s hand slid under his shirt, she could feel his muscles. “That shirt needs to be gone. Now!” She said, then pulled it over his head and threw it on the floor. They both breathed heavily and Normand picked up the pace. He started to go down and opened her legs. He kissed the inside of her thighs, which made her moan loudly. He smiled and took off his pants.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! I'm not satisfied with it, but hope you like it.