Status: Just another story I'm really not supposed to be doing, so it may or may not be too active. Sry.

When the Sun Shines

Carver Cantwell is the new boy at school who's smart, sweet and hot all at the same time. He's the new talk of the town, but doesn't seem to mind at all because he's a boy with a mission. See, he has this hypothesis: "The meaner you, the less loved you are." Is that true? Probably. But, is it true ALL of the time? Definitely not.

Saathi Rosen has known Carver Cantwell since they were young. They were neighbors in Santa Fe where Saathi's summer home was located. Saathi's no less than any of the other girls at school, but she's not really one to show it all off. She's been having more than just a few problems fitting in though along with problems between her parents at home, she feels like her life is falling apart every day that goes by. So, when she hears that Carver is moving to Denver, she feels like things might actually start looking up. What's she gonna do when she ends up getting disappointed?

Gloria Howe is your typical mean and popular girl in high school. Though she has everything a girl could possibly ever ask for - the money, true friends, the perfect parents who hardly ever fight and love Gloria very, very much - she still acts like a bitch. She has fun taking advantage of Carver who is oblivious to who she really is and what only makes her happier is the fact that the closer Carver gets to her, the more Saathi gets hurt.

Will Carver be able to figure out that it's actually Saathi that needs his help most of all in time? Or will his one mistake ruin both their lives forever? Find out by reading.

*Based on: Umbrella ~ Rihanna*
  1. When the Sun Shines: ☼1☼ - Carver
    I knew for a fact that I was going to be able to change things in this world; one step at a time, I was going to get there.
  2. When the Sun Shines: ☼2☼ - Saathi
    I knew that what Carver was trying to do was all with good intentions, but what he didn't remember was that, The best-laid schemes of mice and men often go awry and leave us nothing but grief and pain.