Status: NEW!!!!

I Don't Wanna Be in Love

Joel's Little Ladybug

The suede Jimmy Choo’s clicked loudly on the marble floor of the NRG Recording Studios front room. The beautiful woman walked passed all the lower employees with her head held up high. A Starbucks coffee was in one hand while she was typing on her phone with the other. She just got out of a meeting with her brother’s record label. The twins needed their sister, who is also their manger, to get them a recording room in the building so they can finish their latest CD.

Ariella walked out of the building with her sunglasses over her honey brown eyes. The sun made her blonde and red natural highlights pop out even more. Ariella walked over to the black on black Escalade her closest brother was leaning on.

Joel takes the cold coffee out of his youngest sisters’ hand and hands her the Dunkin Donuts Latte she loves.

“Just because you got me my favorite drink doesn’t mean im not still pissed at you and Benji.” Her angelic voice was soft yet stern as she walked pass her brother and climb into the front seat of the truck.

Joel walked around the truck after shutting his sister’s door. He smirked as he climbed in and heard his own voice coming from the speakers. “I know that, Ladybug, I just wanted to get you something you love.”

“Then next time when it’s my day off, don’t call me and ask for me to go into a meeting for you.” Ariella sipped her latte happy her brother remembered to order it with extra caramel. Oh how she loves caramel. Benji often makes fun of her love of caramel because her middle name is Carmela.

“I won’t do it again, I prom-”

“Don’t promise me anything, Joel. You and I both know you’re gonna ask me to do it again for you.”

Joel looks over at his baby sister. He feels bad because she doesn’t get a lot of days off and when she does she is still taking care of him and the band. Hell she would take care of anyone he brings over to meet her.

“Wanna go shopping?” Joel asked, wanting to make his Ladybug happy again.

Ariella smiles brightly at the question before looking at her brother. “You want to take me shopping?”
Joel nodded with a laugh as Ariella bounced in her seat. “Sure, ladybug, anything you want.”

“Anything? So I can take you into Victoria Secrets and you won’t mind?”

Even though he hated going into the store in general and hated it even more when he had to go with his sister, he still nodded and smiled fondly as she squealed happily.

Anything for his little Ladybug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ariella's Outfit

I know its very short but it is the first chapter....

comment and subscribe!!!!!!