Status: NEW!!!!

I Don't Wanna Be in Love

Crazy Older Brother

Joel sighed for the fifth time in this one store. Ariella was looking for new work clothes so she had to go to the most expensive and horrible smelling store in the mall. The cheap perfume of all the women who like to believe they can shop here was burning his nose. Joel never understood why these women would come into a store they know they can’t shop at.

“Joel does this look nice?” Ariella held up a green top. It was nice but not his style but knowing his sister wanted it, Joel nodded his head.

Ariella went through more of the tops before walking over to the shoes. She knew that Joel wanted to leave but she needed newer professional clothes. Some of her older ones are ripped or don’t fit her anymore. Not that she got fatter but the clothes got stretched out and now would look horrible on her.

Looking at the shoes, Ariella sighed. Michael Kors just don’t make that nice looking shoes. She would have to go to the Jimmy Choo store if she wanted nice work shoes. Kors makes flashier shoes and she needed somewhat plain yet fancy shoes.

“Ok Joel, im done with this store.” She announced to her brother before walking to the cashier. She placed all the tops and some pants she wanted down of the counter and went to pull out her wallet but a males hand already held out a credit card. “Joel, you don’t have to buy this all for me.”

Joel looks down at his baby sister with a smile. “I want to.”

“You have a great boyfriend.”

The siblings head’s snap up at the cashiers comment. Ariella smiled sweetly at the lady as Joel took her bags. “Thanks but he is my brother.” Ariella took Joel’s hand and pulled him out the door.

Her brother is now her boyfriend, really? What the hell don’t they see the similarities of the two?

Joel and Ariella look almost alike. They both had the same color light brown hair before Joel dyed his. They have the same eye color, same nose and same lips.

How the hell can someone not see they are related?

Joel placed an arm around his sister’s shoulders and pulled her close to him. He kissed the top of her head before walking her to her favorite shoe store. “Relax, ladybug, she didn’t know. It’s fine, people make mistakes.”

Ariella nodded, knowing her older brother was right and went to look at the Jimmy Choo’s.

After another hour or two of walking around with his sister’s heavy shopping bags, Joel was happy when he walked through the front door of his sister’s house. Joel placed all the bags onto the large white L shape couch before sitting down.

He looked around the mostly white living room. There was some color here and there but it was mostly white. His sister loves bright and happy things to surround her, especially in her house. Ariella was sometimes the complete opposite of Joel. But Joel or even Benji would never change their sister. They love how she can brighten up their days with just a smile. Their sister was awesome.

“Are you hungry?” Ariella called from the white and black kitchen. She was really in the mood to cook.

“Sure. Want me to call Benji and the guys?” Joel answered just as a big fluff of white jumps onto his lap. Joel pet Snowball as he sister agreed that they rest of the family should be here.

“Honey im home!” Joel placed his phone back into his pocket as his twin screamed.

“Benji!” Joel watches from the couch as Ariella’s small body crashes into his twin.

Benji lifts Ariella up in the air before throwing her onto the couch. Snowball hisses as her momma almost hit her paw.

“Aw Snowy, I sorry.” Benji picks up the angry cat and cuddles the white fluff close to him. “I love you Snowy!”

“Her name is Snowball, Benjamin.” Joel laughs as Benji flinches at the using of his full name.

“Shut up and cook for me woman!”

“Call the rest of the guys and Nicole.” Ariella gets up and walks into the kitchen.

Benji looks at his younger brother and smirks, “You call your girly and I’ll call the guys.”

Joel rolled his eyes but called his girlfriend. Benji on the other hand called Billy.

“Hey!!!!”

“What’s going on Benj?” Billy’s voice was loud but so was the place he was at.

“Where the hell are you, man?”

“Oh at Shadz place, playing COD. Dude, you gotta come here.”

“Cant man, me and Joel are and Ari’s but you and the guys should come here.”

“Would Ari mind that Avenged would be there?”

Benji looked over to his sister and saw she was already making a bunch of food. “Na man, you know she loves caring for new people.”

“I’ll ask them… They said sure but are you positive Ari won’t mind.”

“Ari can Billy bring another band over here?”

Ariella stops rolling up the baby franks and look at her brother. “How many?”

Bringing the phone to her ear, Benji stole one of the already cooked pigs in a blanket. Ariella slapped her brothers’ hand with a glare.

“Hey Billy.”

“Hey Ari, you sure you don’t mind the guys coming there?”

“No I don’t but how many are coming here?”

“Well you already have me, Paul and Deano. Then all five members of Avenged. Shadz girl is probably going to come. So nine more people?”

“Okay that’s fine.”

“You sure Ari?”

“Yes Billy, im sure. Just come over here safe, okay?”

Billy smiled over the phone and Avenged looked at him weird, well everyone besides Val and Jimmy. “Love ya Ari.”

“I love you too Billy.”

They all hung up the phone and Ariella went back to cooking. Billy looked over to the rest of the people down in the basement.

“I thought you were with Linzi?” Zacky asked confused because he knew how much the pair loved each other.

“Oh I am. I was on the phone with the twins’ baby sister. The house we are going to.” He laughs as the band nodded.

“So it’s just going to be me and her?” Billy looked over and Val and shook his head.

“Na, you got Joel’s girlfriend, my girlfriend is probably on the way right now, Ari’s best friend and then also Paul’s wife is probably walking there now.”

“Great so it’s not just going to be two women there.”

“Well two women and Short Shit.” Zacky said with a smirk.

“Fuck you Vengeance.” Johnny jumped over Syn and started to beat on Zacky.

“Okay you see that can’t happen at Ari’s place.” Billy said with a serious look on his face.

“Why not? They are only joking.” Val said confused. “Does she think something will break in her house?”

“No she doesn’t care about that but she has a problem with people fighting. It just stems from her childhood.” Billy explained and the guys nodded when he looked at them. Billy is very protective of Ari just the rest of the band is. You never want to mess with Ari when Benji is her brother. That man is crazy nuts when it comes to his sister.