Status: NEW!!!!

I Don't Wanna Be in Love

Those monsters Ariella calls pets

Linzi was just putting the appetizers on the coffee table in Ari’s living room just as the front door open.

“Hey man don’t you gotta knock?” Johnny is always trying to be polite.

“Nah man, I practically live here.”

Linzi smiled when she heard Billy’s voice. Linzi walked over to her boyfriend and kissed him on the lips before turning to the other people in the hallway.

“Hey Val!”

“Linzi!”

The men watch the two women hug just as a small brunette walked out of the kitchen. Her hair was up in a messy bun and her face was make-up free. The tank top and shorts really left nothing to hide. Matt tried not to stare at the brunette bombshell in front of him but it was hard not to.

“Billy!” Her voice was sweet and soothing even when she yelled. The other band watch as she hugged the rest of Good Charlotte before turning towards them.

Brian just couldn’t take his eyes off of the sexy woman in front of him. He always thought women looked ugly without make-up but this woman just changed his mind. He has never saw a woman look this good without make-up, ever. And he wants to see more of her. Brian smirked at the thought of having the sexy brunette under him, screaming his name. Brian looked down to his pants and quickly fixed himself before anyone, especially the woman who caused the boner, saw.

“Hi, you guys must be avenged sevenfold. Im Ariella.” Her smile was bright and happy as the guys stare her.

“Hi! Im Jimmy!” Jimmy bounced over to the tiny lady and picked her up in his arms. he thought he was going to get smacked like he usually did when he did this but Ariella just laughed and hugged him back.

“Hi Jimmy.” Ari kissed Jimmy on the cheek before turning towards a man that was about her height.

“Im Johnny.” They shook hands before she turned towards a green eyed man with snake bites.

“Zacky.” He smiled and kissed her hand. she laughed as the biggest smacked him on the back of his head.

“Im Matt and this is my girlfriend, Val.” Ariella hugged Matt and went to hug Val but instead got a hair toss.

Ariella frowned not knowing what she did wrong. She went back into her kitchen and ignored everyone around her as tears welled up in her eyes.

“What the hell Val?” Linzi turned Val to her and got in her face. Nobody dares hurt that woman she sees as a baby sister. Linzi felt Nicole come stand next to her. But Kendra, who saw the whole thing, doesn’t like stare downs. She walked right up to the bitch that hurt her best friend and punched her in the face. Billy grabbed Kendra by the waist while Matt held his girlfriend.

“Ok stop all of you.” They all turn to see Joel and Benji standing there with their arms crossed over their chest.

“Val, I know you are jealous of every woman that comes near Matt. But my sister doesn’t want and will never want Matt. Just like Matt would never want Ariella. And if you’re going to be a fucking bitch to then get the fuck out of my sister’s house.” Joel pointed at the door but Val never left. She only looked down at the floor. “My sister always believed in true love, so why would she want to break any couple up?” Joel turns over to see his sister’s best friend. Kendra was still trying to get out of Billy’s arms and kill the bitch.

“Kendra please relax. Fighting her isn’t going to help Ariella.”

Kendra took a deep breath in and let it out. She let her icy blue eyes land of Val. “Stay the fuck away from me and Ariella.” Kendra pulls herself free from Billy and storms into the kitchen where she still Ariella leaning on a counter, crying. “Oh Ari.”

Kendra pulls her best friend into her arms and let the tears soak the black top she wore. Kendra really wanted to tell everyone to leave but she couldn’t do that to Ari. Ariella loved having people over and taking care of them. And Kendra would be good and not start anything.

But she did smirk as she heard Val’s scream as Joker probably just pissed on something of hers.

And the dog did. Joker pissed on her 1,000 dollar one of a kind shoes. Just because Joker is a puppy doesn’t mean that he doesn’t see things. He saw this lady hurt his momma, so he hurt her back. No one messes with his momma.

Benji tries the best he can to hide the smile that wants to come on his lips as he picks up Joker. The dog cuddles up to him knowing he wasn’t going to get into trouble.

“No Joker we don’t do that to our guest.” Benji told the puppy as he walked into the kitchen. He saw Kendra smirking at him while Ari looks kinda broken down. “It’s fine Ari, Joker got her back for you.”

Ariella shakes her head before taking her pit-bull from her brother. She holds Joker close to her as she walks up to her room. She knew someone was following her but she didn’t care. Ariella lays down with Joker next to her on the large black wooden bed with dark purple and black sheets. Her room is the only relatively dark place in her house.

The man shuts the door behind him before sitting on the edge of the bed. He looks down at the young woman that was just hurt by his friend and sighs. He places a hand on her shoulder and rolls her over.

“Hey don’t take what Val did to you to the heart. She is just a bitch to every woman she just meets. As you can see that’s why most of her friends are guys.”

Ariella laughed with Jimmy as he laid down next to her. he felt the little puppy jumps on top of his chest. He placed a hand on the black and white puppy dog as Joker licked him. Jimmy thought the puppy was adorable just like his owner.

“Why don’t we go back down stairs and I help you finish cooking?” Jimmy sat up and looked down at the dog fell from his chest. Joker growled at him and Jimmy growled back.

Ariella laughed as Jimmy and Joker started to play fight. She picked Joker up and Jimmy wiped her face clean of tears. They walk down the stairs, well Jimmy bounced down. She saw Val looking at her but she ignored the woman. Ariella was never one for confrontation. That was why she was hurt when Valary did that. Ever since her father left them, she has been scared of being rejected. And that’s what Val did; she rejected Ariella as a friend.

Jimmy went to sit on the couch but stopped when Ariella screamed. She runs to the white couch and holds the black pillow Jimmy was going to sit on close to her. She glares at him when he calls it that but then he realized it was another one of her pets.

“Shadow baby, are you okay?” Ariella checks the cat carefully; to make sure Jimmy really didn’t sit on him.

“I’m fine?” Matt answered Ariella with a confused look but she ignores him.

“My poor baby. “

“What are you talking about, Ariella? I’m fine.”

“What?” Ariella turns to look at the very confused people that don’t know about her pets. “Oh I was talking to Shadow.”

“Yea Shadows, my boyfriend.” Val gives Ariella a pointed look but stops as she was growled at by a black monster.

Ariella places a hand on Bain’s head. “No I mean Shadow, my cat.” They all jump back as the ‘pillow’ moves and a head pops out. Shadow looks at everyone he doesn’t know with sharp green eyes before cuddling closer to his momma. Ariella kisses the cat on top of his little head before sitting in her spot of the couch. The corner.

Shadow curls up next to her while his girlfriend, Snowball, curls up by her head on top of the couch. Bain lays at her feet and Joker lays in her lap.

“By the way food is done.”

She didn’t even look up as the guys went for food but she did look up as someone sat down next to her.