Long Live Us

It's Time.

This isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I've been in non-stop pain. I'm eight months now and let me tell you this isn't fun. I thought I was going to be alright but this last month has been nothing but pain. We're still on tour which makes this harder. I got up and got dressed [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73060085] shuffling my feet to the couch on the bus, sitting next to Lisa and laid my head on her shoulder. "How you feeling trooper?" she said, rubbing on my belly "In a lot of pain" I said softly "Where's Jack?" "At rehearsal he advised me to tell you not to come find him" I rolled my eyes and moved my head "I have a couple weeks, he's so paranoid" I said, laughing to myself. She laughed too "Come on, I'll come with you" she said, grabbing my hand as we walked off the bus. Some of the fans stopping to touch my belly, feeling her kick, telling me how beautiful she was gonna be and making their way on. I waved to Vinny and he came over to me setting his hand on my belly "Hey trouble, you know Jack's gonna kill you" I laughed at him too "So I've been told" I said heading back towards the stage with Lisa. We soon enough bumped into Rian. "Katie, Katie, Katie Jack is gonna flip" He said grabbing my arm "I know but I wanted to see the concert" I said, putting my hand on my ever expanded belly. We walked backstage and the first one to see us is Alex "Katie, what are you doing you crazy person" He said giving me a hug, rubbing my belly with his hand, smiling every time she kicked. "It's fine, I wanted to watch you guys tonight" He smiled at me "Just be prepared for ever protective Dad over there" he said pointing his finger in Jack's way. I walked over to him "Hey sexy boy" I said, laughing "Katie what did I tell you?! You're too far a long to be in this crowded area, you could've gotten hurt!" he said, panic in his voice "Last show I promise" he leaned down and gave me a kiss "Fine, last one until that baby pops out" laughing we both sat down on the amps "Heeyo look it's preggo" Zack said as he came up to me. Placing his hand on my belly he looked over at me. "So, last hoorah before you pop?" "I guess you could call it that" I said, rubbing on the top of my tummy as Zack kept his hand in the center "Doesn't that hurt? Isn't she kicking your insides all around?" shaking my head I looked at him "Well yes because she's kicking my bladder and kicking my ribs and just making my life a living hell" I smiled at him as him and Jack helped me up off the amp "The shows about to start, are you sure you're going to be alright?" I nodded my head, looking to him I smiled and stood next to Lisa on the side of the stage. I waved to Jack as the show started.

--
It was mid way through the show, everything was fine when all of a sudden I started to get sharp pains in my stomach. I looked to Lisa, trying not to focus on it but trying to enjoy the show. I felt like something was wrong but maybe it was just in my head. "Lisa, I think my water just broke" she looked over at me with her eyes widened up "Honey, what do you mean?!" she practically yelled. Matt came running up to me "Katie are you okay?!" he said grabbing onto my shoulder "My water broke" I sat down and wanted to scream but didn't. I had no idea what to do. Zack came up to change guitars when Matt told him "Yeah, her water broke but she doesn't want you guys to cut the show short" he looked at me "I'll tell Alex" He ran back to the stage as I went with Lisa to go to the hospital. I sat in the car, doing my breathing, focusing on whatever it was I had to do to make this pain go away. When we got to the hospital I got right into the room, laying in the bed I looked at Lisa, she didn't let go of my hand for a second "It's okay sweetie, they'll be here soon" They put an IV in my arm, injecting fluids while I sat there and I finally let out a scream as I had another contraction and held onto Lisa. "Oh my god!" I cried out and soon enough I heard slides in the room "Katie, that baby didn't come out did it?!" I shook my head no as the doctor came, I laid my head back as Jack came to my side. "Zack, Rian lets go get food" Lisa said as she motioned them out of the room "Alex what are you still doing in here?" "I wouldn't miss the birth of my goddaughter for anything" he said smiling at me, I smiled over at Jack as he kept my hand in his, rubbing his thumb on my hand he looked at me "You can do this, I'm so proud of you" he said, kissing my forehead as the doctor inspected me "Alright, lets have this baby, sweetheart" she said, getting geared up as the nurses came in "Big push for me, honey" I pushed down as I felt the head start to emerge "Sweet mother of fucking jesus!" I screamed out as I pushed "Alright, take a deep breath and now push again" the doctor said, holding onto Alex and Jack's hands I pushed again "The heads almost out, you're doing wonderful" I took another deep breath, pushing again, finally after half an hour of that I heard the babies cry, I myself started to cry as I heard her, relaxing my legs they washed up the baby and handed her to me. "Dark black hair, such a Barakat" Alex said, hugging me and tweeting a picture of Jack, the baby and I. "I'll go get everyone" Alex said as he walked out of the room.

---
Everyone was here and had taken pictures with her and tweeting her picture and just having a ton of fun with her. "We haven't named her yet" I looked over at Jack as he sat in the recliner next to my bed "You know, that's right we haven't" He said, grabbing her little hand "I don't know what do you think?" Jack studied her, looking at her. "I think she looks like a Belle, since she's my little princess" "So Belle Marie Barakat it is" I said, smiling at him. He took her from me, cuddled her into his arms as they fell asleep. I looked around the room one last time seeing Jack's phone laying on the table I took a picture of them, instagraming it. This is probably one of the best days of my entire life. I turned on my side and started to feel myself falling asleep.