Status: In progress! Feedback will make help me update quicker!

Why Valentine's Day Sucks

When I Hear Your Cries Praying For Life, I Will Be There

Through the eyes of Ashley:

“Hello, is anyone out here!?” I called out waiting for a response, but received nothing but an eerie silence. It had been at least a half an hour since CC and I had parted ways and I hadn’t found a single trace of life. Perhaps the others were dead after all… I sighed in defeat and began my trip back to the site of the crash, but I came to an immediate halt at the unexpected sound of leaves rustling.

“Who’s there?” I inquired, turning around with the help of the branch. Quiet replied to me once again, my eyebrows furrowing. More rustling of leaves caught my attention but this time it came from the opposite direction. This had to be some sort of trick.

“Alright whoever you are, I’m not up for playing any games so you might as well show yourself.” The sound of leaves crunching beneath a pair of running feet dominated my ears and no matter in which way I turned my head, I couldn’t find the source of the noise. Panic arose within me, my breathing becoming heavier and my pulse increasing in speed as the sound became louder. Before I could make a single move, I felt something solid strike the back of my neck, black replacing the image of the oak trees as I fell into unconsciousness.

Through the eyes of Andy:

“Andy, help me please!” I awoke suddenly to pleading cries from a voice similar to that of Ashley’s. My eyes moved from left to right scanning my surroundings in attempt to locate Ashley, but it was useless; darkness had me surrounded in every direction making it impossible to see anything.

“Ashley? Where are you?” The response I received were screams of anguish. Quickly, I stood up and ran in search of my outlaw, covering my ears unwilling to listen to his suffering. A small peck of light could be seen at a far distance and I dashed towards it hoping that Ashley would be there and that I could save him from whatever it was that was torturing him. When I arrived, I found my beloved collapsed on the ground, a pool of blood around his wounded body…


“NO!” I shouted as I sat up, pain surging through my spine at my abrupt movement. A cry of agony escaped my lips as I fell back onto the grass, a never ending ache consuming my entire body.

“Andy, are you alright?” CC questioned rushing over to me.

“Do I look alright to you CC?!” I snapped at him, closing my eyelids tightly trying to block out the pain.

“Hey man he was just trying to help!” I heard Jake say, forcing me to take a deep breath. I reopened my eyes feeling guilty for my harshness.

“I’m sorry Chuppy; I didn’t mean to yell at you like that,”

“Don’t worry about it Andy, just relax okay?” I nodded staring up at the evening sky; the sun was just about to set.

“Where’s Ashley?” I asked catching CC off guard. The drummer looked over at Jake who gave him an anxious glance.

“CC answer me,” I persisted, curious as to know the secrecy between my two band members. What were they hiding from me? Had Ashley been hurt? Was he dead just like in my nightmare…? I grabbed CC by the collar of his shirt with the only strength left within me.

“Where is he!?”

“He’s out looking for Jinxx and John!” CC finally admitted.

“By himself?”

“He said he didn’t want anyone else to go with him-“

“How could you let him go out there alone CC?!”

“I was gonna go, but I was the only one who could carry your ass back here so he went instead!” We both turned away from each other, both angered by the other’s actions.

“Guys seriously? This is no damn time to be arguing over bullshit!” CC and I gave each other sympathetic glances as Jake was right.

“CC, shouldn’t Ashley be here by now? It’s starting to get dark.” CC thought for a second before replying.

“Yeah, he must’ve gotten lost in the woods somewhere... I need to go look for him-“

“No, it’s getting late; if in the daytime you can get lost out here, it’ll be a hell of a lot easier at night.”

“We can’t just leave Ashley out there all alone!” I protested worried about the bassist and the dangers of the forest that could harm him.

“Ashley’s smart; he probably lost track of time and instead of trying to get back, he decided to crash at a cave or something until morning.” Jake’s reply sounded realistic, but the truth behind it was another story.

Eventually, the sun was replaced with the moon and the two fell asleep. Insomnia had come over me as I worried over the safety of my outlaw. I reached over and grabbed a hold of the torn up leather jacket that he had wrapped around me before I had fallen unconscious. I snuggled into it inhaling his sweet scent, the only part of him I would have with me until morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
A lot of you have been asking for an update and here it is! A big thank you to all the subscribers and support from all of you; it is very much appreciated. :) Take a lucky guess as to where the chapter title is from. ;)