Status: In progress! Feedback will make help me update quicker!

Why Valentine's Day Sucks

It'll Be Okay

Through the eyes of Ashley:

“We’re all going to die out here...” CC muttered to himself quietly seated on the forest ground with his scraped knees tucked into his chest, his bruised arms wrapped tightly around his legs as he rocked himself back and forth slowly. He stared into the distance not focusing on anything in particular, his expression showing panic and most of all fear; fear for his life, fear for our lives.

“CC, calm down, everything will be fine.” I replied tranquilly in attempt to try and console the once optimistic and eccentric drummer. He continued rocking himself, oblivious to my presence across from him. Groans of rigorous pain escaped the lips of a brutally wounded Andy, whose body still lied in between my arms, trembling uncontrollably. I sighed in relief as Andy’s consciousness returned, but my relief soon converted into anguish as I watched my beloved in a state of never ending suffering.

“It h-hurts Ashl-ley,” Andy barely managed out, tears escaping from the corners of his eyes. His chest rose and fell extremely slowly; it seemed as if he could stop breathing at any given second, terrorizing me beyond words. It was excruciating to observe him in such a condition; so weak and vulnerable and I unable to make him feel better, just like before.

“Shh Andy, its okay,” I whispered to him while gently placing him on the ground in front of me, removing my leather with several tears around it, and wrapping it around his thin torso. His shudders were coming to a slow stop as I returned his limp form back onto my lap. I wiped away the tear streaks with the back of my hand, watching as he fell into unconsciousness once more, the best I could do to soothe him.

“We’re all going to die out here.” CC repeated once again, louder than the previous time worrying me. I looked up from Andy to CC who was still in a complete haze.

“CC-”

“We’re all going to die out here.” He interrupted, his voice continuing to rise in volume.

“CC!” I shouted startling him out of his trance. “No one is going to die! Alright?!” I reassured, hoping that my words turned out to be correct in the end.

"Oh yeah?! Our only chance of getting out of here was on that helicopter Ash, and it didn't see us!" CC replied angrily, a ferocity I had never seen in CC before. He rose from the dirt and began pacing back and forth while chewing on his black nails.

“Listen CC, I’m just as scared as you are right now. We’re in the middle of an unknown forest and everyone who was on the plane is dead. I know everything seems hopeless, but we can’t give in. We have people who care about us and we owe it to them to stay alive. We will get out of here CC, we just have to be patient.” CC’s pacing came to a halt and he remained quiet for a short moment allowing everything that I had just said to set in.

“You said everyone who was on the plane is dead... Do you mean that the others…?” I took a deep breath trying to extract the awful ideas that CC had placed in my mind.

“There may or may not be a chance that Jinxx and John made it, but we won’t know until we set out to search for them. But before we can do that we have to go reunite with Jake and make sure he’s alright and we have to search through the remains of the plane to find anything that might be useful.” CC nodded in agreement his anxiety subsiding.

“Here, I’ll take Andy off your hands so you can walk more easily,” My grip on Andy tightened as I didn’t want him to be taken away from me. I then remembered of my injured leg; I could barely lug myself around much less will I be able to haul Andy around too. Before I could hand him over I had to be reassured that everything would be fine.

“Do you promise to be careful with him CC? He’s really fragile,” I sounded like a five year old girl who didn’t want to share her favorite doll. CC simply gave me a small smile.

“Don’t worry Ash; I’ll be careful I swear.” CC kneeled down before me and took Andy into his arms bridal style, careful not to move him too much. I grabbed a hold of the branch that lied beside me and heaved myself off from the forest floor, grimacing at the sharp pain that had overcome my leg.

“You okay Ash?” CC questioned. A nod was my response for I couldn’t even talk from the unspeakable throbbing surging through my leg at that moment.

“Help! Someone please!” CC and I both simultaneously turned around searching for the source of the cry for help. Each of the words held agony in them sending shudders down my spine.

“Who was that?” CC inquired.

“I don’t know, but it sounded so familiar...”

“Maybe its Jinxx!”

“Whoever it is, we have to find them and help them.”

“I’ll go-“

“No I will.”

“But Ash-!”

“But nothing CC! You’re the only one who’s strong enough to carry Andy. I’ll be fine; if I do find the person I’ll be sure to go find you.” CC gave in and complied with my decision.

“Alright, be careful out there.” And with that he began his trip back to where the half of the plane stood. I headed in the opposite direction hoping deep down that CC was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter for you all to read :) Hope you all like it! Leave some feedback and let me know your thoughts on what's going on!